Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patrick uses his name.
Ah, yes, Patrick. How did I forget him? Fortunately, he's a delight who doesn't have a daily slam book being written about him here, so TATTLE.life doesn't come up when his name is Googled. Instead, you see things like TikToks of him half out of that Spider-Man costume. šŸ˜

Reactions: 2
OMG he does! I've never actually seen him live in person so I'm not sure if that's how he acts regularly.

His uncomfortableness with being called "gay" is a ping in the radar... usually fully straight guys would just brush it off and not care.
Exactly check his reaction here.

• Wow
I always assumed he was deeply closeted, I mean who knows how a father who wears a clown nose in public might react

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm dying! Today's tour of the cruise features, surprise, a shower scene. Except this time he's wearing briefs so we got this lovely comment :ROFLMAO:

kp-nevernude.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And he's involved in theatre, not that that means anything, but it doing spark questioning. Is Nick a YouTuber? Who is he?
No, just a friend. He does a lot of work in the parks and restaurants. He was the masked scarer with a chainsaw in the Hallowe'en Horror Nights videos, for example. But he's not a YouTube grifter.

This is why I wanted an interior balcony cabin. He says posing in full view of everyone in his wet towel.
No Kyle, it's because they're cheaper than an ocean view.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm dying! Today's tour of the cruise features, surprise, a shower scene. Except this time he's wearing briefs so we got this lovely comment :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1106790
I always wear a wetsuit in the shower I'm not taking the risk of getting wet or clean.
He is easier to predict then the weather,welcome to you're daily dose of groundhog where every day is the same.

Why the hell was he wearing boxer briefs in the shower!?
That is simple he is exploring the market to start selling his dirty briefs,he can combine it with his sock business,it seems like he is more of a marketing genius then we think.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As you pointed out, this forum comes up as one the first Google results when I search "Kyle Pallo."

I get a link to his his YT channel first. his IG is 2nd, his FB page is 3rd, his Patreon page is 4th and his TATTLE.life footprint is 5th. And this is what I see in the results:

https:\\ tattle.life ā€ŗ ... ā€ŗ Influencers
Kyle Pallo | Tattle Life

May 15, 2021 Ā· 20 posts
Kyle has come up a lot recently in other threads, he probably deserves his own....so is Kyle gay, or just baiting?
I guess it's better that this forum comes up rather than the *ahem* other forum that has an active thread about him....

Reactions: 1
All his showering got him his first sponsor deal, good for him.

Attachments

This is what I see when he takes a shower.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Now Iā€™m officially weirded out. Dude knows there are kids as well as his family who watch his content. Iā€™m by NO MEANS PC Police, but itā€™s giving ā€œIckā€ for me.

I wonder who shaved his back and arms for him? Jojo?Nick? I get the vibe Dan doesnā€™t like him all to much besides being roommates.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.