Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants a house, a car, and a dog.

He's either going to need that OnlyFans or to start putting out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He wants a house, a car, and a dog.

He's either going to need that OnlyFans or to start putting out.
I don't know if you've noticed but he's all talk. I remember back in January in one of his video's he said he is going to be traveling 1 or 2 new places each month. This cruise is the first "new" thing he's done this year. (I don't count the last cruise or the star wars hotel bc they didn't interest me in the slightest). He has this fantasy in his mind of what he wants his channel to look like but he doesn't have the balls to go after it. Even though, from what it looks like to an outsiders perspective, he has all the money in the world due to his parents babying him and willing to give him cash

Reactions: 3
Todays video is too much. That Skyliner is not a Funko Pop and was he saying Fungo? Just did not sound right out of his mouth. For the life of me I will never understand sending him gifts.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if you've noticed but he's all talk. I remember back in January in one of his video's he said he is going to be traveling 1 or 2 new places each month. This cruise is the first "new" thing he's done this year. (I don't count the last cruise or the star wars hotel bc they didn't interest me in the slightest). He has this fantasy in his mind of what he wants his channel to look like but he doesn't have the balls to go after it. Even though, from what it looks like to an outsiders perspective, he has all the money in the world due to his parents babying him and willing to give him cash
Yess I remember that video I commented on that one.
And again he is talking about new merchandise that will never happen.
The low point for me today was that he didn't unwrap al the 7 dwarfs because it was to much hassle, what an ungrateful piece of sh*t.

Reactions: 2
Literally just showing all his stans addresses in today's video, including Rich Lux

Reactions: 1
What happened with that? I didn't watch the video. How did he leak the addresses? And was it more then one fan's address?
Literally just showing all his stans addresses in today's video, including Rich Lux
What happened with that? How did he leak it and was it more then one fan?

Didn't watch the video and don't plan on it lol

Somebody else is annoying him for a change and I couldn't resist to get in on that.
Screenshot_20220307-185554-581.png

• Haha
So Rich Lux is a drama commentary channel that focuses on the YouTube beauty community. He’s also extremely problematic and has experienced his fair share of scandal related to racism and such. NOT someone I would want to be opening merch from! Google is your friend, Kyle.

Reactions: 5
So Rich Lux is a drama commentary channel that focuses on the YouTube beauty community. He’s also extremely problematic and has experienced his fair share of scandal related to racism and such. NOT someone I would want to be opening merch from! Google is your friend, Kyle.
Actually Kyle has also been accused of racism by someone on Twitter, but I don't know the history of it, and he doesn't seem to have problems with people of colour in his videos.

So he filmed an unboxing on Feb 22nd and then sat on it for weeks to use in the event he can't upload. Meanwhile everyone who sent him gifts are left thinking that their parcels haven't arrived and may have gotten lost. He has no ability to think about anything from anybody else's perspective, does he?

As for the Lego or Playmobil house, Lego. Playmobil furniture would be too big for him.

Last edited:
In Jojo's new video around the 22:40 minute mark, Nick is oddly flirtatious with Kyle talking about how he bought him a drink and you can just see by Nick's gesture's that he's acting flirtatious.

But Kyle, of course, is on another planet not even realizing it 😆

A freebie is a freebie he doesn't care where it comes from he never does.

I just looked him up. I wish I hadn't. Typical YouTube drama queen. I can't watch millennials who think being gay and wearing clown paint are talents.

Reactions: 4
Senor Frog's... again. How adventurous. How was Haiti? Did they even leave the ship?
I'm assuming the stop was in Labadee, which is Royal Caribbean's private port. So I'm assuming he'll feel safe enough to get off.

View attachment 1109485Here's that horrible fake smile again,It looks like he's constipated
Remember. He’s working very hard. Apparently it’s tougher vlogging than nursing. 🤮

I can’t imagine being that age and that’s my “job.” No wonder he doesn’t have a girlfriend (nor does fake ass JoHo), this “job” would be a non-starter for so many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.