Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just looking at his IG stories. Please tell me he didn’t wear that white shirt out without ironing it. Haha. It looks like he just rolled out bed.
Came here to say the same. He’d probably say it’s not his fault. It’s because he doesn’t have a girlfriend to iron for him.

I also don’t get the vibe that Kyle is gay. Sexuality is such a spectrum though, and that may be something he isn’t willing to accept. I also agree with the other member who said it’s more of a sheltered midwestern mama’s boy situation than anything. Kyle is looking for another mom…not a partner. Call him Oedipus Pallo!

Reactions: 6
I also don’t get the vibe that Kyle is gay. Sexuality is such a spectrum though, and that may be something he isn’t willing to accept. I also agree with the other member who said it’s more of a sheltered midwestern mama’s boy situation than anything. Kyle is looking for another mom…not a partner. Call him Oedipus Pallo!
I agree, I always thought he is straight. Although his love of Justin Bieber and his grooming is definitely questionable until you notice his back and shoulder hair. I think the vast majority of gay men would wax that. But he is remarkably tidy and washed and ironed for a straight guy. But he's clearly not comfortable with gay rumours etc. if the shared bed thing is an issue. I've shared a bed with every kind of human (and a few pets) and I've never felt it at all inappropriate. It's only inappropriate if you're attempting to seduce someone. Otherwise it's pyjama party, no big deal.
I always got gay closet vibes from Joho until I realised they weren't gay closet vibes but totally fake and on the make narcissist vibes.

Reactions: 2
Kyle is looking for another mom…not a partner. Call him Oedipus Pallo!
I also think he's in no real rush to have a long-term relationship because (a) it would require time and attention he currently prefers to spend on things he prioritizes over companionship and (b) he knows he's bringing little to the table compared to other bachelors in his demographic who already have careers, homes, 401K, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has no real plan for how he's going to be successful and simply nurtures an amorphous notion that he's somehow destined to be rich and famous by the time he's 40 and that he'll have his pick of willing and eager barely legal virgins (he does love being first) to cook and clean for him.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if he has no real plan for how he's going to be successful and simply nurtures an amorphous notion that he's somehow destined to be rich and famous by the time he's 40 and that he'll have his pick of willing and eager barely legal virgins (he does love being first) to cook and clean for him.
Yeah, this. I think astrology is a load of Taurus but he's a typical Pisces dreamer. I suspect that by the time he's fifty he'll be an overweight, balding, fake tanned wrinkly barfly drunkenly reminiscing about the good old days and feeling sorry for himself because the handful of kids he fathered on drunken one night stands think he's a loser and don't bother with him. Sort of Nic Cage in Leaving Las Vegas, without the awards.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, this. I think astrology is a load of Taurus but he's a typical Pisces dreamer. I suspect that by the time he's fifty he'll be an overweight, balding, fake tanned wrinkly barfly drunkenly reminiscing about the good old days and feeling sorry for himself because the handful of kids he fathered on drunken one night stands think he's a loser and don't bother with him. Sort of Nic Cage in Leaving Las Vegas, without the awards.
The kids are not going to happen he is a good catholic boy so no sex before marriage.

Reactions: 1
From his Patreon. Kyle, darling, if you don't want criticism from haters try treating people as well as they treat you.
Quite a few haters of yours on this forum, including myself, started out as fans until you pissed all over us in one way or another.
In many cases you could have redeemed yourself with an admission of guilt and a genuine apology but you chose to pretend you'd done no wrong.
Well, actions have consequences dear. You made your bed, now lie in it. Lie being the operative word. Your entire schtick is one.
But spare us the haters are jealous line. Nope. A lot of us have personal reasons to dislike you. Because we've experienced how you treat people when the camera is off.
uuiou.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The kids are not going to happen he is a good catholic boy so no sex before marriage.
I imagine he will look something like this.

From his Patreon. Kyle, darling, if you don't want criticism from haters try treating people as well as they treat you.
Quite a few haters of yours on this forum, including myself, started out as fans until you pissed all over us in one way or another.
In many cases you could have redeemed yourself with an admission of guilt and a genuine apology but you chose to pretend you'd done no wrong.
Well, actions have consequences dear. You made your bed, now lie in it. Lie being the operative word. Your entire schtick is one.
But spare us the haters are jealous line. Nope. A lot of us have personal reasons to dislike you. Because we've experienced how you treat people when the camera is off.
View attachment 1106553
There was probably a line at the bar so he had some time on his hands to pay some attention to the people that pay for his year round holiday.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I imagine he will look something like this.
That's what my crystal ball predicts too. I can easily envision him looking like that, at the shallow end of a swimming pool of a 55+ community in Hollywood, Florida with swim trunks hiked up to his armpits.

• Haha
That's what my crystal ball predicts too. I can easily envision him looking like that, at the shallow end of a swimming pool of a 55+ community in Hollywood, Florida with swim trunks hiked up to his armpits.
Or something like this maybe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread is a ticking timebomb. There's no way he can avoid this from not blowing up. This thread comes up on the first page of google when you search his name. The bigger he get's the more people are going to find this form. The longer he pretends like this form doesn't exist the worse it will get for him. Better to address the controversies as soon as possible rather then let it build up over time and have it come back to bite you later. I work in social media marketing and, in my eyes, there's no way Kyle will be able to get as big/popular as he wants if he keeps this up.

Reactions: 7
Hey guys! 👋🏽 Long time lurker here, love the disses but I had to come out of hiding.

At first I too was like, oh he’s easy on the eye. We’re similar in age range. Similar interest as far as parks go , etc. Never became a Patreon or anything because I refuse to fund someone so they could live on vacation but disguise it as “work”, but go off for those that do. As I watched more and more I realized this dude was doing the bare minimum, giving inaccurate information, claiming he knew things (such as Disney changing their mask policy for months on end before they actually did), mispronouncing words (especially things that he claims to be SUCHA FAN OF) and all around more or less the cracks were showing in his YouTube persona versus his real life version of him.

BUT, last night I knew I had to join. After he posted that selfie with that wrinkled ass, dingy white button up shirt. I couldn’t. I can’t. It was laughable. This dude would get ATE alive looking like that outside of his Disney bubble. Especially when he spouts off about being a banker in Chicago. Hi, former Chicagoan here who lived and worked downtown. If you can’t iron a shirt, you can’t hack it in a big city. Just saying.

Sorry for the long winded intro, but I’m happy to be here and throw shade with the rest of you all. Also, “Hi Kyle” since some say ya read this. You’re almost 30, learn to iron your clothes before you go out and make yourself presentable if you’re really looking for a mate.

Also guys, dude gives off a big ZERO on the gay-dar. The straights can keep him. As for… Nick, whenever you’re ready BB we’ll accept you with open arms.

Happy Sunday Funday from Volcano Bay!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LOONETTE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE ASSOCIATED!

She taught me about clocks and stretching, she's one of the few good clowns!

Still great editing though! :ROFLMAO:
Here is a different one.
This is his last YouTube video before he finally gets his only fans account setup as hairy the horny clown.

Attachments

• Haha
This thread is a ticking timebomb.... This thread comes up on the first page of google when you search his name.
I've noticed that too and was thinking the very same thing earlier today. I could be mistaken, but isn't KP the only Disney vlogger whose channel name is his actual legal name? Others have lost their anonymity even when they use only portions of their legal names (PMM, JoJo) or choose a name that doesn't disclose any personal identifying information involved (Super Enthused, Ordinary Adventures), but you usually would have to dig a bit to find their names.

Not KP though. As you pointed out, this forum comes up as one the first Google results when I search "Kyle Pallo."

I get a link to his his YT channel first. his IG is 2nd, his FB page is 3rd, his Patreon page is 4th and his TATTLE.life footprint is 5th. And this is what I see in the results:

https:\\ tattle.life › ... › Influencers
Kyle Pallo | Tattle Life

May 15, 2021 · 20 posts
Kyle has come up a lot recently in other threads, he probably deserves his own....so is Kyle gay, or just baiting?

Reactions: 5
I've noticed that too and was thinking the very same thing earlier today. I could be mistaken, but isn't KP the only Disney vlogger whose channel name is his actual legal name?
Patrick uses his name.

Click on this to go straight to it...
OMG he does! I've never actually seen him live in person so I'm not sure if that's how he acts regularly.

His uncomfortableness with being called "gay" is a ping in the radar... usually fully straight guys would just brush it off and not care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.