Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the very least, he's full of :poop:.

Senor Frog's... again. How adventurous. How was Haiti? Did they even leave the ship?
I think zip lining… in what looked like a bottom up? This guy…🤦🏽‍♂️ But he was sure to film from a distance and use the”Paradise” song… AGAIN. Try hard…

Remember. He’s working very hard. Apparently it’s tougher vlogging than nursing. 🤮

I can’t imagine being that age and that’s my “job.” No wonder he doesn’t have a girlfriend (nor does fake ass JoHo), this “job” would be a non-starter for so many.
True. I’m not one to job shame. But if I was attempting to date someone and they explained their source of income was “vlogging” and using a Patreon to fund their life. Nahhhh. Nope. I’m good.

Reactions: 2
Soooo interesting tidbit. Per IG, they were in San Juan. Kyle also chose to wear a shirt with a pineapple print.

That’s used as a sign to other cruisers that you’re a swinger 😂😂 Also per his stories he had nooooo idea…

San Juan is a beautiful place. Senior Frogs is not how I would spend my time there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Senor Frogs is right up Kyles ally I feel like. He seems like a chain restaurant type a guy. He probably considers it “safe” and “normal”. This is the dude who was in downtown Chicago and choose a chain restaurant to have dinner at.

Reactions: 6
Soooo interesting tidbit. Per IG, they were in San Juan. Kyle also chose to wear a shirt with a pineapple print.

That’s used as a sign to other cruisers that you’re a swinger 😂😂 Also per his stories he had nooooo idea…

San Juan is a beautiful place. Senior Frogs is not how I would spend my time there.
Supposedly he was at Senior Frogs because he couldn't find a Starbucks.
And about the shirt we all know that he is not the sharpest pencil, but things like this is his area of expertise.
He probably after a freebie cruise from a couple of swingers.
Until he realises that they expect more in return then just watching him taking a shower.
He will be hiding in a lifeboat before you can say holy macaroni sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Supposedly he was at Senior Frogs because he couldn't find a Starbucks.
And about the shirt we all know that he is not the sharpest pencil, but things like this is his area of expertise.
He probably after a freebie cruise from a couple of swingers.
Until he realises that they expect more in return then just watching him taking a shower.
He will be hiding in a lifeboat before you can say holy macaroni sauce.
I mean he is a "chugger" ... ;)

Wow I have no words.
Apparently the little princess scratched her phone last night and has the nerve to call it his battle scar.
Has this drunken idiot absolutely no idea what is going on in the world outside of his Disney/cruise bubble.
9EA8D53D-CD17-4F68-A02C-46DAD6530810.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jojo's new vlog is a hot mess to say the least.
The last 30 seconds are hilarious he is starting all over again a couple of times and those are not editing mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow I have no words.
Apparently the little princess scratched her phone last night and has the nerve to call it his battle scar.
Has this drunken idiot absolutely no idea what is going on in the world outside of his Disney/cruise bubble.View attachment 1110842
Lmao. The brand new phone he got just before the cruise. The universe does not like this boy.

Awww boohoo Kyle you got a tiny scratch on your phone. How will you survive? Wow that's a spoiled rich kid thing to tweet. duck he's such a prick lmfaooo

Kyle and Jojo are actual idiots. You saw how much money Kyle got on his Youtube live stream the other day. If they were smart they'd live stream as often as possible.

I would love to watch a reality tv show where Kyle get's a real big boy job. That would be the funniest tit ever.

Reactions: 5
I would love to watch a reality tv show where Kyle get's a real big boy job. That would be the funniest tit ever.
Remember when he was walking around downtown Chicago and verbalized his thoughts about possibly getting an AirBNB there for a few months? What on earth would he possibly do there?

I liked the previous comment about how this guy would get eaten alive outside of his safe Disney bubble… I’m not a downtown Chicago banker or anything, just white collar downtown Orlando and even I am able to roast this guy endlessly 😂 what a joke, how can someone unemployed, unskilled, inexperienced, and with seemingly zero accomplishments (outside of getting 100k people to thirst over him) come across as such an arrogant narcissistic dbag? How does a 28 year old “man” get to the point that they need to call mommy to find out that he only has a $500 credit limit on his daily spending card?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.