Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know any of this about OA, I’ve enjoyed their cruising vlogs…just started watching them recently!
I don't know if they grift any more than the other vloggers, but they're disingenuous shills and millennial cliches who latch on to and are immediate superfans of every mainstream, lowest common denominator piece of garbage that comes along. Kitra is disgustingly materialistic, Peter is an egocentric dork, and they're both annoying af. After all I've seen and heard in their vlogs, I honestly can't think of one nice thing to say about either of them.

Reactions: 3
Wow if you want someone to pick out your clothes you don't need a girlfriend, just drag your lazy ass back to Wisconsin and go live with mommy and daddy.
His Stans buy most of his clothes for him anyway. He just films himself trying things on. In more ways than one.

Reactions: 1
He is taking a nap at the moment, all the sailors came out to play so he was very tired.

Attachments

• Haha
His Stans buy most of his clothes for him anyway. He just films himself trying things on. In more ways than one.
Maybe we should buy him a big boy outfit. And not the Tommy Bahamas-adjacent stuff that wouldn't even look good on his dad.

Reactions: 2
Why did the bed thing freak him out so much?
Insecure in his sexuality. Straight guys wouldn't give a damn about sharing a bed with another guy. It would be more awkward sharing a bed with a girl you aren't involved with. Also, did you notice how camp he was at the bar in the Shiplife video? I'm beginning to see why others speculate so much, perhaps it's not wishful thinking on their part.

Reactions: 7
Insecure in his sexuality. Straight guys wouldn't give a damn about sharing a bed with another guy. It would be more awkward sharing a bed with a girl you aren't involved with. Also, did you notice how camp he was at the bar in the Shiplife video? I'm beginning to see why others speculate so much, perhaps it's not wishful thinking on their part.
There isn't a closet big or strong enough in the world to keep him in much longer.
The force is strong with this one.

Maybe we should buy him a big boy outfit. And not the Tommy Bahamas-adjacent stuff that wouldn't even look good on his dad.
But nothing with buttons, it will only confuse him.

• Haha
I dunno. Don't get me wrong. I've seen things too... the tip-of-his-tongue, lip-smacking way he tastes unfamiliar food and drink and the girlish way he flutters his eyelashes... but I'm not sure it's a sugar trail that leads to his closet. I'm more apt to believe he's just soft and sissified from being raised as a mollycoddled Midwestern mama's boy and it pops sometimes out when he's lit and feelin' fancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has anyone figured out who is sleeping with who? Nick’s definitely gay right? Parker too?
Nick is handsome but I'd be surprised if he isn't gay, his Instagram is often very camp. Not that it's always an indicator.
He also works for a living to finance his travels, so I respect him for that.
He's part of some tele-evangelist mega-church thing though, which strikes me as cultish, and it weirds me out.

• Sick
I was just looking at his IG stories. Please tell me he didn’t wear that white shirt out without ironing it. Haha. It looks like he just rolled out bed.

Watch him start drinking more butch drinks for the next video, just to reassure himself.

The Oasis-class ships do have a really nice pub. The Glenlivet is a chugger.
"Boy, this Manhattan really is a chugger!" **while wincing like crazy**

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nick is handsome but I'd be surprised if he isn't gay, his Instagram is often very camp.
Indeed, Nick does ping one's dar, doesn't he? Handsome and fit, but his ink is just a mess.

He's part of some tele-evangelist mega-church thing though, which strikes me as cultish, and it weirds me out.
Gross but not surprising. We get a lot of that here in Florida.

Why did the bed thing freak him out so much?

He has such baby tastes in food.
It’s funny that the beds did get split, by just inches, but somehow that was deemed sufficient to protect his masculinity. On the other hand, he may just a general aversion to sharing a bed, which wouldn’t bode well for any marital future. It’s also funny that Kyle was the one insisting on splitting the bed, but it’s only been JoJo who has repeatedly felt the need to tell his viewers that he’s not gay and that he and Kyle are not a couple.

Indeed, Nick does ping one's dar, doesn't he? Handsome and fit, but his ink is just a mess. Gross but not surprising. We get a lot of that here in Florida.
Nick always seems to prefer hanging out with “the boys”. When Kyle had his photo taken at dinner (on JoJo’s vlog), we got to see Nick clutch the pearls.

I was just looking at his IG stories. Please tell me he didn’t wear that white shirt out without ironing it. Haha. It looks like he just rolled out bed.
Kyle usually looks pressed, but JoJo never uses a iron, apparently. I’ve seen JoJo proudly post IG stories of himself dressed up to go out and his clothes were a wrinkled mess. Also, JoJo often wears his shirts more than one day in a row, and I’m pretty confident they weren’t washed overnight. He recently was at WDW saying how hot it was, so he was presumably sweating, and he wore the same shirt again the next day. I always imagine his clothes smelling funky.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.