Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuppppp. He’s approaching 30 years old. There’s zero excuse for looking at a potential partner as someone to pick out his clothes.

People wonder why his sister always seems so “grumpy” in his videos. It’s probably because he’s an incapable buffoon.
Especially when you dress like Charlie Harper how hard can it be 😂

Reactions: 3
@markvlinder The shirtless "I'm Too Sexy" is so genius. I love how you even got his double blink in there. You have truly made this thread more entertaining than KP's vlogs themselves.
[
QUOTE="Scooby Don't, post: 8725915, member: 297383"]
I hope the ship hits a bloody iceberg.
[/QUOTE]
An iceberg? In this part of the world? At this time of year? Localized ENTIRELY around KP's cruise ship??.... I'm ok with seeing that.

• Heart
@markvlinder The shirtless "I'm Too Sexy" is so genius. I love how you even got his double blink in there. You have truly made this thread more entertaining than KP's vlogs themselves.
[
QUOTE="Scooby Don't, post: 8725915, member: 297383"]
I hope the ship hits a bloody iceberg.
An iceberg? In this part of the world? At this time of year? Localized ENTIRELY around KP's cruise ship??.... I'm ok with seeing that.
[/QUOTE]
Being more entertaining than KP is not so hard, looking at a dead goldfish floating around is already more entertaining.

Reactions: 2
Drinking like a fish in today's vlog - get ready for him to whine about how tired he is every 15 seconds in tomorrow's vlog! :ROFLMAO:

I got around to watching Jojo's vlog as well - Jojo had no issue with sharing the queen bed but Kyle called it out immediately as a big issue. Also, Kyle was visibly annoyed with how late Jojo and everyone showed up to the airport before the cruise - the tension begins!

Reactions: 7
Drinking like a fish in today's vlog - get ready for him to whine about how tired he is every 15 seconds in tomorrow's vlog! :ROFLMAO:

I got around to watching Jojo's vlog as well - Jojo had no issue with sharing the queen bed but Kyle called it out immediately as a big issue. Also, Kyle was visibly annoyed with how late Jojo and everyone showed up to the airport before the cruise - the tension begins!
of course that is a problem, he first has to find a girlfriend to pick out his close before he can start sleeping with men.

He didn't quite understand what dresscode meant but in his defense, it is a big word.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have not watched Kyle’s vlog. Noticed him at a bar whining about a 10-15 minute wait for a drink at the 17:00 mark of The Shiplife live from yesterday. He receive no sympathy from J. 🤣

Also, Kyle was visibly annoyed with how late Jojo and everyone showed up to the airport before the cruise - the tension begins!
The social dynamics should be interesting, especially with the 3 that share the apartment. We rarely see Kyle and Dan together in FL based vlogs.

• Haha
Have not watched Kyle’s vlog. Noticed him at a bar whining about a 10-15 minute wait for a drink at the 17:00 mark of The Shiplife live from yesterday. He receive no sympathy from J. 🤣

The social dynamics should be interesting, especially with the 3 that share the apartment. We rarely see Kyle and Dan together in FL based vlogs.
What a whiny brat! It's the first day of a brand new cruise and you picked a crowded bar, its going to be busy!

Really like The Shiplife by the way, J seems like a very friendly guy and way more informative than any of the crop of Disney vloggers. Experience from working on the cruises too, gotta love his energy!

Jojo had no issue with sharing the queen bed but Kyle called it out immediately as a big issue.
Is he a bedwetter?

I did a quick scan through KP and JoJo's vlogs with the volume off and saw all I needed to see - Kyle, JoJo, Dan, Nick, et al, plus Peter and Kitra from OA. 🙄

I don't cruise and have zero interest in watching the bros get drunk and dumber, so I'm going to pass on the Wonder of the Seas vlogs.

Why did the bed thing freak him out so much?

He has such baby tastes in food.

Last edited:
Yuppppp. He’s approaching 30 years old. There’s zero excuse for looking at a potential partner as someone to pick out his clothes.

People wonder why his sister always seems so “grumpy” in his videos. It’s probably because he’s an incapable buffoon.
He's in for a rude awakening if he thinks a future girlfriend is going to babysit him.

Is he a bedwetter?

I did a quick scan through KP and JoJo's vlogs with the volume off and saw all I needed to see - Kyle, JoJo, Dan, Nick, et al, plus Peter and Kitra from OA. 🙄

I don't cruise and have zero interest in watching the bros get drunk and dumber, so I'm going to pass on the Wonder of the Seas vlogs.
I would go full Karen at customer relations and demanded my money back if i was on this ship.
What a nightmare to have a bunch of narcissists sticking a camera in your face all day long when you're on vacation.

Why did the bed thing freak him out so much?

He has such baby tastes in food.
He is probably scared that something happens when he is drunk and lonely.

It further makes him prove his masculinity. Jojo doesn't seem to give a tit.
What masculinity? He practilly lives on a cruise ship sipping mimosas all day and running from one theater production to another.
Next to him Liberace would've looked butch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What masculinity? He practilly lives on a cruise ship sipping mimosas all day and running from one theater production to another.
Next to him Liberace would've looked butch.
Watch him start drinking more butch drinks for the next video, just to reassure himself.

The Oasis-class ships do have a really nice pub. The Glenlivet is a chugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is he a bedwetter?

Peter and Kitra ha! OA the ultimate in grifters only rivaled by the Trackholes. Remember back when they whined about money and then started a Patreon and then when the money came rolling in their spending went out of control. I was officially done with them.

Peter and Kitra ha! OA the ultimate in grifters only rivaled by the Trackholes. Remember back when they whined about money and then started a Patreon and then when the money came rolling in their spending went out of control. I was officially done with them.
I didn’t know any of this about OA, I’ve enjoyed their cruising vlogs…just started watching them recently!

I can't anymore. My stomach hurts from laughing so much!!!!!!!!! These are so funny.
This is what's going on tonight.😬

And a nice tiktok for joho.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Also, Kyle was visibly annoyed with how late Jojo and everyone showed up to the airport before the cruise - the tension begins!
Who the actual duck flies from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise??? It’s a 3 hour drive! Maybe Kyle didn’t think his POS car could make it that far?

Has anyone figured out who is sleeping with who? Nick’s definitely gay right? Parker too?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.