Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With an emphasis on little thing.

A few minutes into today's video and he's already pissed me off.
Should he go live on the next cruise? Comment down below.
Here's an idea Kyle, how about you check in, check streaming speeds on the ship and then decide, instead of your usual tit of announcing a time in advance and then having everyone hang around for hours whilst you bigger about with tests and passports and dodgy connections and God knows what else.

And of course you're going to stream because bar bill.
Adam Levine trying to sing Mariah would be more enjoyable to watch than that crappy vlog. When one thing doesn't go his way he gets even whinier than Dev, and that's Dev's brand right now. What a douche! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Todays vlog summary for anyone who doesn’t want to watch:

Kyle is hungover and whiny.

The end. It’s literally 16 minutes of him complaining about being tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm starting to feel like he has a drinking problem... literally almost every vlog involves alcohol. Isn't sticking to his "prudish" appearance. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Todays vlog summary for anyone who doesn’t want to watch:
Kyle is hungover and whiny.
The end. It’s literally 16 minutes of him complaining about being tired.
Wakes up in New Orleans.
Complains whilst driving around, eats junk, plays mini golf, flies home.
In New Orleans on Mardi Gras weekend, ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wakes up in New Orleans.
Complains whilst driving around, eats junk, plays mini golf, flies home.
In New Orleans on Mardi Gras weekend, ffs.
Have not watched the vlog. Did he compare the mini golf course to Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland at Disney World? 😂

Cheers to those watching the vlogs and sharing the summaries. 👍

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to feel like he has a drinking problem... literally almost every vlog involves alcohol. Isn't sticking to his "prudish" appearance. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, it's Mardi Gras. If you're not drinking and flashing yourself for beads, why go?
Have not watched the vlog. Did he compare the mini golf course to Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland at Disney World? 😂
Surprisingly, I don't think he did. I don't even remember a Disney mention.

Reactions: 3
I mean, it's Mardi Gras. If you're not drinking and flashing yourself for beads, why go?
To get others to flash for beads. 😜

Surprisingly, I don't think he did. I don't even remember a Disney mention.
He was planning to go to Jackson Square to make a Tiana / Princess and the Frog connection, but they understandably couldn't find parking during Mardi Gras. It also looked like he and his friend were both depleted, polluted and dragging ass.

He was planning to go to Jackson Square to make a Tiana / Princess and the Frog connection, but they understandably couldn't find parking during Mardi Gras. It also looked like he and his friend were both depleted, polluted and dragging ass.
I mean, I assume the streetcars were too much of a hassle and they didn't want to have a walk a few blocks?

He's going to hate New York.

Well he's just posted on YT the star wars hotel vid that WAS a media invite from disney ...a 2 stay hotel gig condensed into just under 1 hr ect ...made it look like he was running fron one thing to another ect .... now he DOES admit that its condensed ect and even has JOJO in some of it! ...BUT i think JOJO got invited to a seperate media preview as seen the great vids ( 4 of them an hr long each that are OBV more detailed than Kyle's) he's in a diftent costume on the vids of Ordinary adventures and think JoJO taged along on Kyles vids ..tbh they didnt give much instite as it was all Kyle and not much star wars hotel ...IF you wanna see a PROPPER revieve / vid check out ordinary journeys on YT the hve 4 vids from the 2 day stay both at an hr long and a lot MORE interation with charachters ect ...KYLE just did a quick cut of the litle footage he took and cobbled a vid together cause basical he couldnt be assed! ..iv not looked at JOJO's yet ..but as i said in the vids posted on Ordinary people he gets a mention and is wearing a TOTALY difrent costume / outfit to the one he wears in the kyle vid so makes me think he got a seperate media invite from kyle and just tagged along ..by the way the ordinary people vids are great!

Well he's just posted on YT the star wars hotel vid that WAS a media invite from disney ...a 2 stay hotel gig condensed into just under 1 hr ect ...made it look like he was running fron one thing to another ect .... now he DOES admit that its condensed ect and even has JOJO in some of it! ...BUT i think JOJO got invited to a seperate media preview as seen the great vids ( 4 of them an hr long each that are OBV more detailed than Kyle's) he's in a diftent costume on the vids of Ordinary adventures and think JoJO taged along on Kyles vids ..tbh they didnt give much instite as it was all Kyle and not much star wars hotel ...IF you wanna see a PROPPER revieve / vid check out ordinary journeys on YT the hve 4 vids from the 2 day stay both at an hr long and a lot MORE interation with charachters ect ...KYLE just did a quick cut of the litle footage he took and cobbled a vid together cause basical he couldnt be assed! ..iv not looked at JOJO's yet ..but as i said in the vids posted on Ordinary people he gets a mention and is wearing a TOTALY difrent costume / outfit to the one he wears in the kyle vid so makes me think he got a seperate media invite from kyle and just tagged along ..by the way the ordinary people vids are great!
I thought JoJo was invited to the full media stay at first, but he mentioned on his last vlog that he was Taya's guest so she might've been the only one of their group invited to the full 2-day stay (along with Ordinary Adventures, AllEars and MDD), and Jojo and Kyle were invited to the smaller press event.

Well he's just posted on YT the star wars hotel vid that WAS a media invite from disney
There were two separate events. JoJo was at the both. The Boyfriend Experience was the full stay, which seemed to have been confined to primarily the biggest channels (The Dis went but didn't review) or vloggers/TikTok people, especially ones that produce a lot of Star Wars content, like OA. The Diet Coke version was what Kyle went to, along with the ones who don't do a lot of Star Wars, like PMM and Tim Tracker.

I hate to admit it, but if I was the kind of person who forked over $6K for a two night event, JoJo's videos might have convinced me to do it. He seemed to really get into the LARP aspect, and made it look like fun. I don't think any of the other videos that I liked, like Francis' video on Patrick's channel gave nearly the kind of view of what it was like.

by the way the ordinary people vids are great!
It's Ordinary Adventures, and you won't find two bigger Disney shills than Peter and Kitra. They're both connoisseurs of Mickey's butthole.

Last edited:
He seemed to really get into the LARP aspect, and made it look like fun.
When isn't JoJo live-action roleplaying? His YouTube persona is a mostly a construct. His interactions with costumed characters are often so plastic, uneasy and cringe that I question how good he really could have been as a face character when he played Aladdin. I still remember Mel's exact words to JoJo during his interaction with Frozone during their California trip. :LOL:

The main attraction I saw anywhere on the Halcyon was the very talented actor who portrayed Lieutenant Croy in the various Boyfriend Experience vlogs. His acting, his stage presence, and his interactions with guests (especially the kids) was off the charts.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.