Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"See how the houses are risen" - KP
Why didn't he go to bed early the night before instead of constantly bringing up the fact that he was so exhausted and barely slept? He knew he was flying out...it's not like he had to go to work or something the night before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
"See how the houses are risen" - KP
Why didn't he go to bed early the night before instead of constantly bringing up the fact that he was so exhausted and barely slept? He knew he was flying out...it's not like he had to go to work or something the night before.
Maybe he was delivering socks all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the bright side he didn't have far to reach to take them off.
I've never figured out why he takes so much POV footage of himself walking while looking down at his own little white-sneakered feet. Is it just fan service for otter chasers who dig hairy legs?

• Haha
I've never figured out why he takes so much POV footage of himself walking while looking down at his own little white-sneakered feet. Is it just fan service for otter chasers who dig hairy legs?
Kyle is super hairy so maybe that’s his motive…

Reactions: 1
A quick sneak peak for the smelly sock exchange! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A quick sneak peak for the smelly sock exchange! :ROFLMAO:
That's so gross... and funny... and as plausible an explanation as any I could imagine.

I just watched his Endymion Extravaganza vlog. I need a little time to recover from it (especially the last few jaw-dropping minutes😲) before I make any comment.

That's so gross... and funny... and as plausible an explanation as any I could imagine.

I just watched his Endymion Extravaganza vlog. I need a little time to recover from it (especially the last few jaw-dropping minutes😲) before I make any comment.
There should be a content warning to start this video. Kyle singing is bad enough on its own, add in Adam Levine and that takes it to a whole new level of eardrum hell.

In the year of our Lord 2022, who cares about Maroon 5?

I love that even a kind of cool thing to do that's out of his normal routine still ends up circling back to Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In the year of our Lord 2022, who cares about Maroon 5?

I love that even a kind of cool thing to do that's out of his normal routine still ends up circling back to Disney.
The crowd "very surprisingly" looked like they weren't into it at all. :ROFLMAO: It's bad when you need a venue with 5 hours of open bar to attract a fun crowd, and the crowd STILL isn't into it!

He's very proud of himself for sneaking into different sections. Didn't work out well for Adam the Woo's media eligibility.

Reactions: 2
KP's Endymion Extravaganza vlog mercifully didn't include another shower scene (just a quick flash of chest), but I thought some of his words and actions were rather revealing:

"My gosh, they're like a foot taller than me."

"If you guys were wondering how tall 6'8" is, there it is."

I've been 6'5" since I was 14 years old, so I'm all too familiar with this particular... let's say preoccupation. I get the sense sometimes that some short(er) guys mistakenly assume that tall guys are secretly looking down from the clouds smirking at them. Little do they know I hated playing basketball and always had a predilection for fun-size guys.

"It's tux time, and I've actually never worn a tux before."

That means he didn't go to his own prom and was never another person's prom date, never attended a college or Greek formal, never went to a fancy dress New Year's Eve bash, and was never invited to be in the wedding party of a friend or relative. I'm not making any judgments or presumptions. It just struck me as out of the ordinary for someone his age.

"We're about to experience EPCOT times 100. It's kinda like EPCOT, right, baby?!"

"It's like a cruise on land."

"Y'all, if you like EPCOT, this is for you. It's EPCOT, in a stadium."

The Endymion Extravaganza at the Superdome and a visit to EPCOT or a cruise are apples and oranges. But, as starri pointed out, it shows just how far KP has allowed Disney to encroach upon and warp his perception of life outside the magical bubble. It's his benchmark and the filter through which he sees the real world. Figuratively and literally speaking, he looks for hidden Mickeys everywhere. But I saw and heard other things that made me wonder if he's trying to babystep his way out of the Disney bubble and using the handrails until he gets his footing.

He had a really good time on this trip. It wasn't Disney World, or a cruise ship or Wisconsin. He found out he could meet friendly people who probably gave zero fucks about Disney or his channel and partied with him anyway. Perhaps the path to his heart for real adventure will be through his stomach. He did say:

"I wish Disney food was as good as this."

It doesn't bode well for his waistline, but it might be enough for him to nut up, get out more, and expand his horizons. If Disney hears his other comments, he might not be getting invited to too many fancy parties that they host.

"We're on the ground floor... I just snuck into this area... I should win an award for sneaking into areas I'm not supposed to be in. We're in the pit [at a Diana Ross/Maroon 5 concert 🤣]."

"To say the least, everybody, we had a great night. We just snuck into the pit. I don't know how much those tickets were. Probably they're a lot. Maybe I should start sneaking into things because apparently I'm good at it."

smh 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What does he mean by the milestones his channel has recently hit? The New Orleans trip was the 1st new adventure I have seen him do in months? I know his overall viewership is much less then what it was at different points last year. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 4
What does he mean by the milestones his channel has recently hit? The New Orleans trip was the 1st new adventure I have seen him do in months? I know his overall viewership is much less then what it was at different points last year. Am I missing something?
I think it's the number of likes his vlogs get the last couple of days and let's face it when a channel is tanking like his you have to celebrate every little thing.

He calls bizarre things milestones. He probably regards his first solo cruise as one but that's not an achievement, just a bucket list thing of his.
I don't understand why he's obsessed by setting goals that depend on so many things outside his control. I could set a goal to win the lottery but I'm probably going to take forever to achieve it.

Reactions: 2
Sometime this year we can look forward to foot-age of the New York Sock Exchange, he was almost a banker you know.
I hope he has a travel companion. Getting around here is going to confuse the hell out of him, even though Manhattan is a grid.

I'm just trying to imagine what he'd do here. I mean, I figure the Times Square Disney store is a given, but beyond that...

Reactions: 4
I think it's the number of likes his vlogs get the last couple of days and let's face it when a channel is tanking like his you have to celebrate every little thing.
With an emphasis on little thing.

A few minutes into today's video and he's already pissed me off.
Should he go live on the next cruise? Comment down below.
Here's an idea Kyle, how about you check in, check streaming speeds on the ship and then decide, instead of your usual tit of announcing a time in advance and then having everyone hang around for hours whilst you bigger about with tests and passports and dodgy connections and God knows what else.

And of course you're going to stream because bar bill.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.