Kyle Pallo #28 Watching my bestie JoJo close in on 1M subs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Saukville branch is lookin ready to party!

View attachment 2124735
A gaggle of parasites and grifters grifting:

“Send us your hard earned money so we can spend it and you get to watch. Seems fair to us, peasants!” 🤣

And the marks respond: “Oh! YES! Please take our money. Watching you lovely people spend it is more important than groceries this week.”
😂

I just will never understand it.🤔😵💫

It’s a very sick dynamic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle Pallo #29 His channel should have a million subs by now but its growth got stunted just like his.

Reactions: 10
Kyle gave us some more of his full of tit Big Talk by saying that his family is on his payroll. 30 Year Old Alexa said that’s a lie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He protests too much. Those kind of disgusting and homophobic quips suggest the insecurity in him. Can you just imagine the innumerable time he was called a F * GGOT & HOMO by all those classmates bigger and stronger than he was, and that would be most of them.
Like many weaklings too afraid to stand up and be who he is, he retreats into a life of trying to overcompensate for all his shortcomings. So he is seen by most now as a “man’s man “….just not in the way he thinks.😂

Don’t know, but as an adult, he has all the traits of one of those virulent homophobic TV preachers or conservative politicians who is inevitably caught blowing some guy in a cheap hotel after listing as ‘bottom witch’ in Grindr. In Pallo’s case I guess that would be ‘salty bottom witch.’

In the end, those old vile homophobic jokes and insults should really endear him to what remains of his once large gay following. If I were gay,I’d be incredibly insulted. Personally, I’ll drop caps of these on every online site I can think of to demonstrate what sort of depraved and vile creep he is . It’s worth taking a few minutes to do it.
Looks like it has begun

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Idiots who are giving these fools money. I bet you and I’m showing my age here but these people who are giving them money don’t have a pot to piss in for themselves.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His dad has massive Gary Busey vibes. The whole kit and caboodle. The nose just tops it off. Jeezus

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Idiots who are giving these fools money. I bet you and I’m showing my age here but these people who are giving them money don’t have a pot to piss in for themselves.
Or a window to throw it out of!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mom - "This is an unusual plate for Kyle, there's hardly anything on there, what's that all about?"

😂

Kyles mom can be a real witch according to Kyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.