Kyle Pallo #28 Watching my bestie JoJo close in on 1M subs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The conversation in the chat is so freaking dull. Aside from lonely shut-ins hitting on Alexa, it's the same questions over & over: "You has ducks?" "They has popcorn?" "Whar's Dad's red nose?" I have a feeling the mods have been given a list of what's acceptable & what's not & are cutting comments faster than they know what's good for them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to shut off the stream when they all started eating. Who the duck wants to see that
I made the mistake of hitting‘play’ when that sloppy drunken midget began some sort of seizure that was, I believe, supposed to be dancing. It was flesh crawling idiocy from a 30 year old man-child.

It reminded me of the Victorians who toured insane asylums for entertainment. Well, they didn’t have the internet.

My god in heaven, it’s remarkable that some of those hapless loons online will shell out money in support of that cringe inducing nonsense. I have no doubt they would find the same family dynamic at the nearest white trash bar near the closest white trash trailer park in their area for free any Saturday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As a native Detroiter, I'll not stand here & listen to you besmirch the good name of Insane Clown Posse. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll take my Faygo Redpop & show myself out
Sometimes ICP is what gets me through a workout. I can't help that the name fits the Pallo clan so well. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It reminded me of the Victorians who toured insane asylums for entertainment. Well, they didn’t have the internet.
How is that any different than us watching this tit on YouTube? The only difference today is that we don’t have the asylums anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle gave us some more of his full of tit Big Talk by saying that his family is on his payroll. 30 Year Old Alexa said that’s a lie
Surely Kyle filed all the appropriate tax forms by Jan 31st with the IRS for each of his “independent contractors”. The $ threshold isn’t that high.🤔

It is my understanding that “self-employed” are required to pay taxes on all income, even if the client does not issue a tax form. 🤔

Gifts, there’s another interesting conversation. 🤪
---
What was the total cash grab this time? I wasn't able to keep track.
Playboard should have it later. It may fluctuate a bit to do different currencies in play.

How is that any different than us watching this tit on YouTube? The only difference today is that we don’t have the asylums anymore
Exactly what I was suggesting.🤣

The difference is almost nonexistent.
---
Recently, every time his family comes the weather has been bad.
They are the ‘family’ equivalent of the character ‘Joe Btfslk’ in Al Capp’s ol’ classic comic strip “Lil Abner”. There was always a rain cloud over his head that symbolized the disasters that always followed that jinx . It’s a good symbol for the Pallo Horror Show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear sweet, sweet Jebus in heaven, please let that hairy little lamebrain turn his Youtube into a Beiber-centric boycrush channel. Please Please Please! I will watch multiple times a day and possibly superchat. (Now that you mention it, Bieber does have that Belle look he likes so much but with a penis, which everyone but kylie knows kylie loves so so much.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A few things I caught just while listening to a portion of the craptastic livestream:

Someone asked Kyle why he goes on so many cruises. He responded "because it's my job"

Someone asked Kyle why he doesn't go on an international cruise. He said he does but doesn't want to go alone.

Someone asked where is Casey. The Pallo clan responded "working". Someone has to pay for Kyle's meals and chuggers.

Reactions: 12
Kyle Pallo #29 Age 29 and Extra Salty

Going to be even more salty when he hears Aaron Rodgers is officially no longer with the Packers.

Almost next thread time. Please get your likes and suggestions in. I'll be around to post the next one but you're all welcome to if you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if a lot of his pent-up anger and saltiness is because he's so far in the closet that he's been living a lie for a decade.

View attachment 2124595
View attachment 2124598
View attachment 2124599
I’m blocked on Twitter so I don’t know if anyone has already done this but can some of the twitter warriors get these old post to the top of current page? We need to get these posts to his Stans so more will cancel him!
---
Augustus has been on his face for like two weeks now Lmfao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which one of you asked if he still likes Bieber in the livestream? 🤣

The answer was "I do"

Also Big Baller Kyle says he's going to do $100 spins on the slots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So we were talking to a friend about Mini Man and it came up that for someone that likes to brag about being a baller with cutting edge content, why hasn't he been to the newly opened Narcoossee's? Even PMM has waddled his way into the place.

• Haha
Anyone notice that Kyle's behavior gets MUCH more juvenile around his family? It's juvenile to begin with, but its on a whole different level around his family. He keeps making all of these bizarre faces, weird dances and is back to doing the accents/voices. His sister is answering questions and he's flailing his arms around and pursing his lips. Truly strange, especially for a 30 year old man.

Reactions: 15
Mom - "This is an unusual plate for Kyle, there's hardly anything on there, what's that all about?"

😂

Kyles mom can be a real witch according to Kyle.
Someone send the picture of that quote to her Facebook inbox

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.