Kyle Pallo #28 Watching my bestie JoJo close in on 1M subs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Barbie dream car successfully made it to the port with the entire Pallo Clown Posse aboard.

1 hour and 30 minutes until the big grift-a-thon livestream šŸ¤‘šŸ¤¢ I'll be working but hopefully some of you will be able to capture some cringe and slam them in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Heā€™s ashamed of his homosexuality. Both Lora and the new one are his friends who want to gain followers and experience in vlogging. He compensates them for being around him. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 7
Casey must have read his history of lies/conning/abuse by now, and she's had to have read Tattle and seen all of Kyle's dirty laundry. She's put up with all of his bad treatment and warning signs. Despite all of that, she's still oohing and aahing over the MiniSquatch and giggling at his adolescent behavior. She's fully immersed herself in the Pallo Grifting Circus and seems quite proud of it. And she even said she's totally fine with Kyle going on cruises alone with Lora and them sleeping together (a "requirement to be with Kyle," as Kyle said in the Q&A video).

I've already noticed her start to adapt more of Pallo's personality in the videos. At first I felt somewhat bad for her, but it's clear that she's just as broken as he is.

Same.

Reactions: 6
What an absolute treasure for all of us! Thank you for sharing.

By the way, I don't know any straight guys that are attracted to hair styles, makeup and clothes. The whole video has such an insecure "gay vibe" to me.

He has been so self-centered his entire life! Clearly, he has always considered himself "good-looking", along with all of the arrogance and entitlement that comes with it.
Completely agree after watching that video - as my "GayDar" was lit up so bright like the lights on his BarbieMobile's dashboard.
He's so weird saying how he likes brunettes with a particular hair curl, especially those who are are short in stature.
That was back in 2013 and he just entered the closet. A decade later, he's so far inside that the "cement" retaining wall separating him from Narnia is about to break down! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Never thought Kyle was gay (as we donā€™t want him) but that 10 year old video does make me sus. He is a delusional narcissist.

Kyle, since you read here, sure, you were cute at 20 (lots of people are) in Hicksville, WI but that isnā€™t a ticket to money and fame. Now youā€™re 30 and the looks have already faded but the narcissism is even stronger. Get a real job and become an adult. Come out if you need to but become a damn adult.

• Heart
When talking about whether hair is a girlā€™s most important feature, cause itā€™s ā€œnot the booty buttā€ that takes priority.

The puberty voice as heā€™s telling this cringey story OMGGGG šŸ˜†šŸ¤”šŸ„“
IMG_4536.jpeg

• Haha
When talking about whether hair is a girlā€™s most important feature, cause itā€™s ā€œnot the booty buttā€ that takes priority.

The puberty voice as heā€™s telling this cringey story OMGGGG šŸ˜†šŸ¤”šŸ„“
View attachment 2124531
After reading all of this spilt tea, I'm reminded of kids I went to school with who were clearly closeted. KP really strikes me as someone who could've been one of those kids.

• Haha
Heā€™s a hair guy, not a boobs guy, because hair is a physical feature thatā€™s also shared with men

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In case anyone was wondering, you can still see all the downvotes on his videos up to the Shades of Green video. Wondering if he shut off the counter due to the poor performance of the video (sitting at 16k views).

• Haha
Don't forget, totally not-gay men can obsessively LOVE the pre-pubescent, twinky beiber too! Dude probably was wearing pretty good cologne too tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heā€™s ashamed of his homosexuality. Both Lora and the new one are his friends who want to gain followers and experience in vlogging. He compensates them for being around him. Just my thoughts.
With the ease those parasites, Kyle & Casey, dump each other and leave the other behind, that relationship is more ā€œKyle & ā€˜real estate advisorā€™ Michaelā€ than ā€œRomeo & Julietā€!šŸ™„šŸ¤”

There seems to be little to no affection between those two. Sheā€™s somehow convinced herself heā€™s her ticket to success in some fantasy sheā€™s concocted. She also seems to be a naive needy thing. His latching onto her is for obvious reasons weā€™ve gone over repeatedly.

For the moment theyā€™re The Human Centipede, Disneyā€™s Bizzaroworld edition!
In the end that coupling is as solid as quicksand.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After reading all of this spilt tea, I'm reminded of kids I went to school with who were clearly closeted. KP really strikes me as someone who could've been one of those kids.

I wonder if a lot of his pent-up anger and saltiness is because he's so far in the closet that he's been living a lie for a decade.

2023-04-24 13_41_40-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _How does a gay guys voice get really high...__ _ Twitter.png

2023-04-24 13_41_55-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _Gay jokes arent funny.....butt fuck it (_ hahahahhaha_...png

2023-04-24 13_42_18-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _I honestly really don't care what people think but I w...png

• Haha
He's going to regret having a twitter account when he was younger. It's clear he's not a very good person from what we know of his past relationships.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.