Kyle Pallo #28 Watching my bestie JoJo close in on 1M subs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says she has to smell good, she has to use a good “cologne”
Don't forget, totally not-gay men can obsessively LOVE the pre-pubescent, twinky beiber too! Dude probably was wearing pretty good cologne too tbh
I wonder if a lot of his pent-up anger and saltiness is because he's so far in the closet that he's been living a lie for a decade.

View attachment 2124595
View attachment 2124598
View attachment 2124599
He looked pre-pubescent back in 2013 with that "whiny" voice (actually he's still whiny nowadays). Note the lack of facial and chest hair. If you thought he smelled bad back then and needed cologne, think of what the stench would be nowadays with all that excessive hair (and lack of daily showers). 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
In case anyone was wondering, you can still see all the downvotes on his videos up to the Shades of Green video. Wondering if he shut off the counter due to the poor performance of the video (sitting at 16k views).
There were obviously a number of times in his comments & on twitter where people called him out about being ratioed & he denied it...even though anyone with the proper browser could see that his dislikes outnumbered his likes most days 2X. He probably just got tired of looking like a whiny liar & took the path of least resistance: he ran crying to YouTube. I tell you this, even though we get called out by some for being hatters here on tattle, there's no way there are 1000s of us downvoting his every video. You gonna put yourself out there, not everyone's going to think your tit doesn't stink & you've got to take the criticism along with the flowers. Truth be told, the guy's straight up unlikable & that goes beyond the handful of us here who get a kick out of clowning his dopey videos for fun

Reactions: 8
I’m definitely shadow banned :(

How do normal people not feel awkward just taking money from people during these things? It’s like a whole money grab thing from the old game shows where you’re in the phone booth with the wind.

I’m sorry, but a 30 year old man going on vacation with his family and not bringing his girlfriend is bleeping pathetic.

When talking about whether hair is a girl’s most important feature, cause it’s “not the booty butt” that takes priority.

The puberty voice as he’s telling this cringey story OMGGGG 😆🤡🥴
View attachment 2124531
I have always said and stand firm behind my words; he’d be like a deer caught in headlights if there were a naked woman in front of him. No idea of what to do, but compliment her for wearing her hair in a bun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That second one? Cancel the little witch
He protests too much. Those kind of disgusting and homophobic quips suggest the insecurity in him. Can you just imagine the innumerable time he was called a F * GGOT & HOMO by all those classmates bigger and stronger than he was, and that would be most of them.
Like many weaklings too afraid to stand up and be who he is, he retreats into a life of trying to overcompensate for all his shortcomings. So he is seen by most now as a “man’s man “….just not in the way he thinks.😂

Don’t know, but as an adult, he has all the traits of one of those virulent homophobic TV preachers or conservative politicians who is inevitably caught blowing some guy in a cheap hotel after listing as ‘bottom witch’ in Grindr. In Pallo’s case I guess that would be ‘salty bottom witch.’

In the end, those old vile homophobic jokes and insults should really endear him to what remains of his once large gay following. If I were gay,I’d be incredibly insulted. Personally, I’ll drop caps of these on every online site I can think of to demonstrate what sort of depraved and vile creep he is . It’s worth taking a few minutes to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alexa said to make sure that you don’t mention about how she is so damn old now since she just turned 40. Oh sorry I meant 30

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He protests too much. Those kind of disgusting and homophobic quips suggest the insecurity in him. Can you just imagine the innumerable time he was called a F * GGOT & HOMO by all those classmates bigger and stronger than he was, and that would be most of them.
Like many weaklings too afraid to stand up and be who he is, he retreats into a life of trying to overcompensate for all his shortcomings. So he is seen by most now as a “man’s man “….just not in the way he thinks.😂

Don’t know, but as an adult, he has all the traits of one of those virulent homophobic TV preachers or conservative politicians who is inevitably caught blowing some guy in a cheap hotel after listing as ‘bottom witch’ in Grindr. In Pallo’s case I guess that would be ‘salty bottom witch.’

In the end, those old vile homophobic jokes and insults should really endear him to what remains of his once large gay following. If I were gay,I’d be incredibly insulted. Personally, I’ll drop caps of these on every online site I can think of to demonstrate what sort of depraved and vile creep he is . It’s worth taking a few minutes to do it.
There are a number of people in his circle that this could apply to.

Reactions: 2
Kyle is already drunk, the clown dad keeps wandering around, and banker mom looks miserable

2023-04-24 14_45_32-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

2023-04-24 14_44_36-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.