Kyle Pallo #28 Watching my bestie JoJo close in on 1M subs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cash grab was about 275.......Dad Dad Dad stepped under an outside shower and turned it on...Kyle laughed and then said "If someone 100 superchats this, I will make him stay there for a minute. Pimping out your own Dad......what a low life piece of crap.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Cash grab was about 275.......Dad Dad Dad stepped under an outside shower and turned it on...Kyle laughed and then said "If someone 100 superchats this, I will make him stay there for a minute. Pimping out your own Dad......what a low life piece of crap.
That's pretty low if it was only $275.

Someone donated $100 and Clown Dad said "ohhh he's our friend" after seeing the $100

Kyle, the 30 year old man, is acting like an insufferable, embarrassing toddler around them on the ship and NO ONE in his family calls him out on his behavior. You can see how they created and enabled the man-child.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice that Kyle's behavior gets MUCH more juvenile around his family? It's juvenile to begin with, but its on a whole different level around his family. He keeps making all of these bizarre faces, weird dances and is back to doing the accents/voices. His sister is answering questions and he's flailing his arms around and pursing his lips. Truly strange, especially for a 30 year old man.
And now they are stuck on a boat with him for the next few days with no way to escape him.
---
We will all pitch in $50 each if Kyle's dad throws Kyle overboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed he never states the superchat gift amounts and he barely thanked the donor by name.
My partner watched a few mins w me and said their fsmily name should be the Grifters.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The poor cruise employee that gets stuck cleaning their room shouldn't expect a tip either. From what we've seen, the Pallo Clown Posse aren't exactly known for their tipping. Remember that steak dinner Clown Dad and Kylie had? $8 tip on a $150+ dinner.
They will probably give them a clown nose.

Reactions: 3
I noticed he never states the superchat gift amounts and he barely thanked the donor by name.
My partner watched a few mins w me and said their fsmily name should be the Grifters.
He came off as rude and uninterested toward the fans donating and asking questions. Just continues sinking his own ship.

His family was doing all the work answering questions and managing the camera while he screwed around making faces and doing stuff like this:

2023-04-24 18_01_16-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

2023-04-24 18_02_49-🔴 LIVE For Our Very First Cruise As A Family Together! A Royal Caribbean C...png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m blocked on Twitter so I don’t know if anyone has already done this but can some of the twitter warriors get these old post to the top of current page? We need to get these posts to his Stans so more will cancel him!
---

Augustus has been on his face for like two weeks now Lmfao 🤣
It is already up

Attachments

Someone donated $100 and Clown Dad said "ohhh he's our friend" after seeing the $100
It seems to me they have no shame.
If I was out in public and a stranger threw cash at me I'd be insulted. It's not like I look like I need the money.
If they gave me a free sample or a gift I'd be surprised but not so cynical.
If you throw cash at people in superchats it's normal...

Reactions: 7
Those tweets if he wasn't already off the media list at Disney/Uni he'd be gone if people sent those to them. Like the Trackers past.

Reactions: 8
He came off as rude and uninterested toward the fans donating and asking questions. Just continues sinking his own ship.

His family was doing all the work answering questions and managing the camera while he screwed around making faces and doing stuff like this:

View attachment 2125300
View attachment 2125304
Who looks worse, our guy or Nurse Lex?

Both are pretty bad IMO - I'm sure I'll get some flack for that - c'est la vie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those tweets if he wasn't already off the media list at Disney/Uni he'd be gone if people sent those to them. Like the Trackers past.
Maybe that’s what it would take for him to finally come out of the closet. He will pull the “It can’t be offensive, because I’m gay!” card and they will add him back to the list

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.