Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Speaking of that I’m curious how people on here are dcp alumni or current/past cast members 🤔
I did the dcp spring of 09’ Jan-May worked parking at Hollywood studios drove the tram, worked in the lot first half and then work auto plaza at both entrances the second half Lmfao 🤣 it was fun for few months lots of stories and met tons of people from all over the country and world. but let’s just say I was counting the days until I completed my program and I did a burnout 🏎💨💨💨 out of Chatham apartments in front of security and everyone waiting for the bus in front of the clubhouse lmfao 🤣 my girlfriend at the time I met on the program called and said she heard the tires squealing and was sure it was me 🙋‍♂️
There were a few people then that would vlog dcp stuff but they were just doing it for fun, YouTube and to meet people. It was nothing like these grifters today, thank god because I would have been termed the first week for smashing people’s penis shaped cameras. This was a year or two before smartphones even came out also they were paying us like $7.25 an hr at that time Lmfao 🤣 after taxes and rent the checks were like $100 a week. Lmfao still more than humanzee makes now LMFAO 😂
I did my 1st college program in Fall ‘93. I worked attractions at EPCOT at World of Motion and Horizons. That semester truly shaped me! I then applied for the alumni program and was accepted for Summer ‘94 and I worked in Guest Relations at the Disney/MGM Studios. I fell madly in love with the Studios, so much so that I stayed after that program and worked an additional 8 years. After a year I auditioned and became a VIP TOUR Guide. That experience introduced me to many people and has opened many doors for me. Just to give an idea of how different my tour guide experience differs from the one Kyle describes to us. My tours were mainly celebrities. Mine included Eric Estrada, SWV, TLC, Phish, Pearl Jam, Shanice, The managing animator of Mickey Mouse at the time Andreas Déja, the voice of Donald Duck Tony Anselmo, the Rev. Jesse Jackson. Although not celebrities I had one tour who then went back to NYC and told his friends to request me to be their tour guide and they were the Secretary of the New York Stock Exchange, the CEO of Redken hair products, and others I cant recall at the moment. Also memorable were tours I did for Disney University. The art of theming at EPCOT and Backstage Magic which entailed all the initial parks. There is plenty more but this explains my utter disgust with KP and how he presents the Disney Company as the standards we were held to back then were incredibly high. I was offered jobs in Hollywood thanks to my experience at Disney. I turned them down. I was young and loved my Disney job so much. My years at Disney along with my degree and experience has opened doors for me whenever I have looked for employment. Currently I am a Data Scientist who teaches predictive analytics in higher education across the country. It all started with a 4 month commitment to the College Program. A program that honestly changed my life and I am grateful for it every single day. (I am cognizant at how melodramatic I am coming across as at the moment. I apologizee. There is a ton I left out)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I saw someone once gave ChatGPT a transcript of one of his videos and had them write a critique of it to hilarious results. so I did the same thing with today's video:

Hey folks, have you ever been to a theme park and thought to yourself, "Man, I wish someone would come up on stage and waste my time for a solid 10 minutes?" Well, do I have a treat for you!

In this video, you'll see a host who's a real master at wasting time. He spends the first few minutes talking about the weather, and then goes on to explain that he's going to talk about something else entirely.

And just when you think he's about to get to the point, he starts talking about his shoes. Yes, his shoes! He tells a long, drawn-out story about how he got them, how comfortable they are, and how they make him feel like a real "cool dude".

But wait, it gets better! After wasting even more time, he finally gets to the topic he's supposed to be discussing... only to realize that he doesn't actually know anything about it! So, he proceeds to ask the audience for help and ends up getting completely sidetracked once again.

By the end of it all, you'll be left wondering what the heck just happened and why you ever thought it was a good idea to come to this theme park in the first place. But hey, at least you got a good laugh out of it, right?

So, next time you're looking to waste some time and have a good chuckle, remember this video and the master of time-wasting that it features. You won't be disappointed!
I just tried with his unboxing "venting" video the other day and it's spot on 👍

The video is part of a YouTube channel called "Kyle Pallo" which explores the potential consequences of not showering for a year.

This video seems to lack a clear direction and purpose, making it difficult for the viewer to follow along or understand what the content creator is trying to communicate. The opening discussion about a blister and golf is disconnected from the rest of the video, which jumps between opening fan mail and discussing future travel plans.

Additionally, the creator's attempt to solicit a thumbs up from viewers to alleviate their anxiety about the channel's direction comes off as self-serving and manipulative. It would be more effective for the creator to address their concerns in a separate video or blog post, rather than asking viewers to provide positive feedback as a means of reassurance.

Overall, the video lacks cohesion and focus, making it challenging for viewers to engage with the content. The creator would benefit from better planning and organization to create more compelling content that resonates with their audience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I saw someone once gave ChatGPT a transcript of one of his videos and had them write a critique of it to hilarious results. so I did the same thing with today's video:

Hey folks, have you ever been to a theme park and thought to yourself, "Man, I wish someone would come up on stage and waste my time for a solid 10 minutes?" Well, do I have a treat for you!

In this video, you'll see a host who's a real master at wasting time. He spends the first few minutes talking about the weather, and then goes on to explain that he's going to talk about something else entirely.

And just when you think he's about to get to the point, he starts talking about his shoes. Yes, his shoes! He tells a long, drawn-out story about how he got them, how comfortable they are, and how they make him feel like a real "cool dude".

But wait, it gets better! After wasting even more time, he finally gets to the topic he's supposed to be discussing... only to realize that he doesn't actually know anything about it! So, he proceeds to ask the audience for help and ends up getting completely sidetracked once again.

By the end of it all, you'll be left wondering what the heck just happened and why you ever thought it was a good idea to come to this theme park in the first place. But hey, at least you got a good laugh out of it, right?

So, next time you're looking to waste some time and have a good chuckle, remember this video and the master of time-wasting that it features. You won't be disappointed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He encounters PCDev. Says they’re both “killing it”. Killing their Disney media invites.:LOL:

View attachment 2114947
  • Blacklisted from Disney and Universal
  • No sponsors
  • Views tanking, Patreon subscribers down over 50%
  • Twice as many downvotes as upvotes on videos
  • Drives a 13 year old clunker that is 3 months overdue for service
  • Can't get approved for a house
  • Lives in a dirty, dank bro-sty with 2 other men
  • 30 years old with a $500 credit card limit managed by mom
  • Needs "my girl" to pay for meals and clothes
  • Grifts 3-day Bahamas mini cruises from anyone he can
You're absolutely killing it, my dude!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Just wasn't in the mood to watch another of KPs terrible vlogs today - so I watched JoJo's. His mom and sister are in town for the weekend. What a difference in family dynamic. His sister actually has a personality and seems to be a fun person to be around. His mom is talkative, inquisitive, appreciative, and also seems to be a nice person. It was JoJo's beautiful girl's birthday, so she joined them also. (She actually has a personality too, and does not fawn over JoJo like a teenager on her first crush.) When they had lunch, JoJo showed the food that each of them ordered, but then didn't make us suffer through watching anyone eat. At one point Jojo made a statement about how grateful he was that he could treat his mom and sis to a 3-day weekend at DIsney's Boardwalk Resort. Could you imagine Paylow treating anyone to anything??? Works the other way around with KP. Either he is treated, or he is not participating.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Today's dump just dropped.
---
It's a PO unboxing and heart-to-heart in his dirty bedroom.
---
He's feeling "really relaxed with tons of anxiety about the channel so do him a favor and thumbs up the video"
---
He's not renewing his lease and plans to move into his own apartment. The house hunt is put off for the next 2-3 years (not because of prices, he says, but because the last house hunt "completely wore him out") 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
More recap on the phony house buying:

• A few months ago he said that owning a house was his biggest priority, but now he says that it was "just on a whim" and he never expected to try and buy a house
  • He says his home buying experience was so bad (I guess the mean seller really hurt his feelings) that it made him re-think buying a house and he's going to rent a 1 bedroom apartment instead. But maybe 2 bedrooms for when his family comes down.
  • He plans to move out in May/June even though his lease ends in August.
  • He's still "open-minded" to owning a house but just doesn't feel like looking for a house anymore. He says he's still going to do house tours.

This guy is such a FRAUD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Lmao poor Kylie is so worn out from fake buying his house y’all. Oh and he totally could’ve moved to his own apartment like 2yrs ago but he stayed because he really enjoys living with his bros. 😂

BTW he’s the happiest he’s ever been now that he’s with Casey. They’re the “perfect match” and he’s the happiest he’s ever been in his “career” as well. Lmaoooo!!!!! 😂😭😭😭

Pathetic loser. He’s such a fucking joke dude. He really is! 😆🤦🏾‍♀️
---
So he's not buying, he's going to rent his own place.
Like we didn't see that coming.
Tell me you can't afford a house...
Tell me your roomies can't stand you...

He's not going to post daily if he doesn't feel it.
Such a professional. He works so hard.

He has tons of anxiety over the channel.
No, really? But you're so successful!
You keep telling us that every time you claim we're jealous of you.
And can we talk about him saying he’s “REALLY RELAXED WITH ANXIETY” HUH??!! They’re the complete opposite buddy. I have anxiety and it’s no joke!

Stop using mental health as an excuse for your laziness and failing youtube channel.

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Tattlers you’ve given me many laughs. Time to return the favor.

Under the published date, “I’m a model”

95C0A0DF-31DD-4D6D-91BE-17C1FF7CF50E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

airbusA330

VIP Member
View attachment 2119156
In today's episode of The Manchildorian....

"Can we ban children?" Asks the village idiot who decided to make his life revolve around a place that has families make up a large portion of its customer base.

Can we ban you instead, my guy? WOOOOO~!
Look I find it annoying at times. Then I step back and think, hmm ok, I’m 6’ 1” and that poor kid can’t see anything and disneys for kids. Then I get over it.

Kyle thinks everything is about HIM. The fact he’s like 5’ makes him a little salty bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He sounds deflated at the end of this grifting vlog. Like reality is setting in quick and the COVID Disney fans that watched for that content are loosing interest fast. It’s truly like watching a child wake up everyday and just film their day.
The moron seems to have finally realized that the walls are closing in.
  • Entering his 30s, broke and unemployed
  • Siphoning viewers daily
  • All the old fans are losing interest and throwing in the towel with his dull content
  • Looks are fading fast so the thirst baiting and shower shows don't work anymore
  • P.O. box covered in cobwebs
  • The gifts, paid trips and staycations are drying up
  • House hunt and the BIG dreams of 2023 are kaput
  • Too lazy and entitled to actually focus, put in the work, and turn things around (time is issue)
  • No longer has a desire to post daily anymore
  • Stopped updating his Patreon months ago
  • Abandoned social media
The end is near for this grifting shit show.

All he has is Casey which is why he can't stop saying her name like a teen boy in his first relationship. She's his security blanket.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This is great 🤣😂 showcases all of Lil' Kylie's 'house hunting' lies and more

There's something seriously wrong with this idiot

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Sounds like there’s a lotta hatters here today 😉

totally agree with you @SHRIMP KING PALLO and @NanTeaDrew his life is pathetic. What’s scary is every kid 3-15 thinks “YouTube/TikTok” is a viable career. It isn’t. Kyle lives in a dirty apartment with an old car and litrrrslly nothing on his resume. If YT cut ad revenue with “content creators” by even a third or if Disney banned his AP, he’d be on the street.
My tween watches the Daily Dump with me and I use it as the opportunity to teach her how ridiculous it is to vlog as a career. We point out all the inconsistencies in the vlog, the bad grammar, the misinformation, the sad lifestyle Kyle lives, and also the backlash that comes with anything on social media. Thanks to Kylie, my daughter doesn’t see “glamour and glitz” with YouTube/TikTok but rather sees social media as the butt of all jokes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Just noticed this from the Michael Kay in 90 Seconds video above....

Does that say "Restraint system malfunction!" on the Barbie-mobile? 😂😂😂

2023-04-20 20_20_14-Boarding The Carnival Liberty During Spring Break BUT SO FAR It’s Not My f...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19