Kyle Pallo #28 Watching my bestie JoJo close in on 1M subs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the latest helping of roast grifter courtesy of the Internet's funniest group of Kyle Pallo's jealous hatters [sic].

In the previous instalment Kyle did a lot of eating and a lot of whining despite making it clear he's always positive and never complains. Failure is still chasing him like a nasty smell, or perhaps it's those rotten sneakers.

Title by @NanTeaDrew... Congrats.

A helpful recap from the previous thread...

As we near the end of thread #27 already....just a recap of recent events:
  • Kyle returns from the Voyage of the Damned Virgins and Casey mysteriously disappears for 2 weeks.
  • Some speculate that her disappearance had to do with the "Missing Footage Incident" of Scarlet Night.
  • Sister-Wife books a flight down to Florida but never shows up, Kyle is spotted filming in the Woods of Windermere....."Guys, I have to be real with you...."
  • The consensus is that the lovely couple had an argument, and the upcoming Carnival cruise was in jeopardy as there was no mentions, countdown, social media updates, or livestream grift-a-thon.
  • We get a week of videos with Kyle somberly wandering around the parks, all alone, eating and giving concrete updates.
  • Fans begin to grow worried and ask "where is Casey?" and Kyle eventually responds "wrk."
  • And then, remarkably, the Carnival vlog appears! It seems that the couple patched things up as Kyle drove them to Port Canaveral in his "sexy" Barbie-Mobile....and miraculously that old clunker made the journey without breaking down! (phew!)
  • Cue 8 vlogs of the snoozefest aboard the Carnival Liberty, where Kyle "keeps an open mind" by complaining and moaning about absolutely everything.
  • The couple pay a combined $400 to go to the Atlantis waterpark, but tragedy strikes as Kyle is forced to wait 30 minutes in a line. The catastrophic event "hurt his soul."
  • Kyle WINS BIG and lands a huge financial windfall by winning $130 at the slot machine.
If I missed anything, feel free to chime in.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lil' Kylie got lost again. Parents/guardians please come pick up your man-child.

lostlilkylie.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo: Mr Choad’s Wild Ride …. continues.🤣

Guilty pleasure and had to look in for a minute. So the two Whorlando’ Hood Rats drove the Saulkville Sewer Rat to a Taylor Swift concert? And he proceeded to mislead and lie about the whole affair? I’m so surprised!😂

The whole thing is so funny. The new Mr Broadway is now a Swiftie!😂 God he’s such a stereotypical closeted joke… out to a Taylor Swift concert with his two best girlfriends.🤣 And he looked every inch the grungy, nasty slob he is in that White Trash Trio.

Loved the obvious lie about scoring $200 tickets.😆That would’ve gotten him seats in the parking lot. He’s too damned lazy to put up an informed lie. Obviously old reliable Whora’ is Ok with his using her and lying to make himself look better. Not even so much as a Thanks.

Loving the commentary.👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So from the "Shopping for Taylor Swift Tour" video at 2 minutes and 40 seconds, brilliant work appealing to the audience that would be interested in Taylor Swift Tour videos.

1. Casey admits that she isn't the biggest Taylor Swift fan. THOUSANDS of Taylor Swift Fans weren't able to get tickets because of how quickly they sold out, and thousands is significantly underselling that. Good thing these two dumbasses are going instead of real fans so they can ruin the experience with their camera and arrogant behavior for other fans that paid thousands to see her.

2. Casey mentions that on ticketmaster they found tickets that were way less than what others were buying them for, Kyle bursts in "like $200". There is 0% Chance these tickets were sold for $200 on Ticketmaster, if that was the case Ticketmaster would've lost nearly $1,000 on the value that they're selling for on other websites.

Obviously Lora got the tickets as a gift from one of her connections, she offered them at a lower price for Kyle as a gift to keep their cruise buddy friendship going. It was probably still more than $200, Kyle just has not concept of realistic pricing and tried to undervalue it further on the vlogs in case Susan is watching.

The fact that Casey's now presenting lies as well means she's all in for living a delusional lifestyle. That's setting up for a very pleasant scenario in 2 to 3 months when she's broke and needs to start begging her sister for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that Casey's now presenting lies as well means she's all in for living a delusional lifestyle. That's setting up for a very pleasant scenario in 2 to 3 months when she's broke and needs to start begging her sister for money.
Can’t wait until Kyle terminates his current lease and chooses to move in to Casey’s place. It will be a sh!tshow that will be worthy on reality TV showcasing the lives of this one big happy family. We’ll see how long that lasts before they kick him out of the apartment!

• Haha
Casey is fully on-board the Pallo grift train (choo choo!) and Kyle has her constantly lying on camera for him now 🙄

Can’t wait until Kyle terminates his current lease and chooses to move in to Casey’s place. It will be a sh!tshow that will be worthy on reality TV showcasing the lives of this one big happy family. We’ll see how long that lasts before they kick him out of the apartment!
Just picturing the little slob taking up squatter's rights at Casey's place makes me chuckle. I'd give it a week before Casey's sister and her husband kicked him out. Imagine that scene. I could see Casey mewling in the background "don't you know WHO he IS?" as the sister and husband lift the pint-sized gremlin up by his little arms and carry him toward the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Given what we know about how he treats his intimate partners, I'd be afraid for her physical safety.

I don't like her, but she doesn't deserve to be menaced by a troll with a Napoleon Complex.

Reactions: 10
Our lil shithead is late with his daily dribble
Probably hungover and still sleeping

Given what we know about how he treats his intimate partners, I'd be afraid for her physical safety.

I don't like her, but she doesn't deserve to be menaced by a troll with a Napoleon Complex.
I wouldn't wish the abuse from a narcissist on anyone, but Casey must have read the threads here, considering if you Google her name, the Tattle threads are at the top. She has a million red flags and warning sirens flashing in her face and all of his lies/conning/abuse are public knowledge. I hope for her sake that she doesn't make the mistake of moving in together with him, and even worse, actually get engaged to the creep. But at the end of the day, its her decision.

Casey, if you're reading this, there's plenty of men out there who are actually employed and will treat you properly and with respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow! Thread title. Thanks.

For anyone lurking or new to this forum. Most of us here were once subscribers or supporters of Kyle’s channel. Some met Kyle in person experienced his arrogant persona. Others caught on to his lying grifting ways. If you think he’s this sweet, honest nice guy from the midwest, this video from FRE tells a different story.

Yes, that’s actual footage from his vlog. Those are photos his friend posted to Instagram. Put them together and think about it. Take some time to read the threads here, most have a summary on the first page. Watch FRE, Susan Amen and read articles about him. He’s a liar out to make a quick buck. He’s not intelligent enough to keep up with his own lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh well there’s better stuff on TV. Molly did the Behind The Seeds Tour and Adam The Woo spontaneously went to Pigeon Forge and met up with Yankee In The South. Mr Morrow is still out in Paris. Not missing anything

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Narcissists are not only toxic but can be borderline violent. I recall my ex-boss narcissist and hearing him mumble to himself in a room, “I want to strangle someone.” (Fortunately, I never experienced any physical violence during my one year stint there.) Amongst the other crazy things I saw in this guy, I decided to give him my 90 day notice (as a physician, I must provide 3 months notice to allow adequate time for transfer of patient care). This 90 day period was the most uncomfortable time in my life: walking on eggshells and wondering when this lunatic would blow up. He was so nasty and even tried to block me from getting hired for my next job (typical narcissistic behavior). Fast forward 10 years, I’m glad I left that loser and I’m doing great now. In fact, when I google this guy, he sold his practice and is way past retirement age, but for whatever reason is still practicing in another state.

Conclusion: narcissists like Kyle can’t get along with people. If you meet one, best to cut ties with him/her. If it’s family and you don’t have a choice, try your best to avoid the confrontation. My good friend is a psychiatrist and tells me these narcissists are not amendable to treatment and he doesn’t “touch them with a ten foot pole.”

What does it say when he hasn’t uploaded? Your channel is done. No one wants to see you and Casey walk around Disney Springs.

Reactions: 7
Yesterday has to be his worst performing video, right? 16K views in 24 hours.
Get ready for another tweet by Kylie complaining about the YouTube algorithm. His views have been staggering off the past few weeks.

Perhaps he's "playing around with the algorithm" again and trying different release times? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow! Thread title. Thanks.

For anyone lurking or new to this forum. Most of us here were once subscribers or supporters of Kyle’s channel. Some met Kyle in person experienced his arrogant persona. Others caught on to his lying grifting ways. If you think he’s this sweet, honest nice guy from the midwest, this video from FRE tells a different story.

Yes, that’s actual footage from his vlog. Those are photos his friend posted to Instagram. Put them together and think about it. Take some time to read the threads here, most have a summary on the first page. Watch FRE, Susan Amen and read articles about him. He’s a liar out to make a quick buck. He’s not intelligent enough to keep up with his own lies.
Oops wrong video posted above. Here’s the FRE one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.