Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched raw KP 🤢 for the first time in a hot second, and caught the "draygun" bit, which made me chuckle. Susan Amen will have fun with today's vid.

"It got quiet in here, I was expecting like a Game of Thrones Drayguhn to come down" KP definitely living his best life - why would he consider doing anything else?

He definitely seemed to be almost normal when he was on beer 8 or 9 playing pong, and you could tell our guy was feeling the buzz, while Casey's BIL was confused and/or disgusted as to why he travel companion is going "WOOO!" after a simple glass clink.

Reactions: 11
So I was trying to figure out his reference to “The Last of Us” (I’ve never watched this series) at the Korean restaurant. So the Nummy seaweed looks like it’s comes from this hideous creature… how more descriptive can Kyle be??

16F52A8C-F04C-4ED3-BED6-460EA03A1506.jpeg
6FE72642-F813-4AE2-A5A8-22FF86D26CE6.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
He needs to work on that absurd accent. The secondhand cringe with the ‘draygun’ comment was too much for me to handle. Had to shut him off right there.

He also says ‘or’ when saying ‘our’ which drives me insane. He has said a ride is an HOUR wait before so I know is capable of saying it correctly. Dumb hick.

Reactions: 8
He also says ‘or’ when saying ‘our’ which drives me insane. He has said a ride is an HOUR wait before so I know is capable of saying it correctly. Dumb hick.
DRIVES ME INSANE! It’s more like “oar”.

Finally got the stupid stick in the cruise vlogs today! I don't know what is more annoying.. the stick itself (which if you pay attention, he makes Casey put in her pocket the whole day) or him trying to be all casual and "natural" with his fist out in front of him like he's not actually doing anything.

View attachment 2059536
View attachment 2059541
View attachment 2059548
My god, the staff outside my old office had carrels that were larger and more spacious than that partitioned cabin deck. A 360 view of that? How embarrassing.
It all looks so sad somehow. 😢🫣😂
“Here, hold this stick and look like you are playing the drums…and try to look like you’re having fun dammit.”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He needs to work on that absurd accent. The secondhand cringe with the ‘draygun’ comment was too much for me to handle. Had to shut him off right there.

Just a couple days ago I heard him say ‘our’ properly also.

Reactions: 7
Susan is crushing it with these recap vids! Her sub 2 minute videos tell me all I need to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So they went to Key West, walked to a generic tourist trap gift shop, then walked by a bunch of museums and other attractions that they skipped because they weren’t free. Then he complains about how hot it is and how ready he is to get back to the ship. They get back on board then immediately go to the arcade and pizza shop. What a fun trip to the Keys
I don’t hate myself enough to actually watch, but they didn’t even walk to the southernmost point marker? That’s a relatively short walk from the cruise ship docks.

Couldn’t they at least have gone to Hemingway’s house to see the cats?

I don’t hate myself enough to actually watch, but they didn’t even walk to the southernmost point marker? That’s a relatively short walk from the cruise ship docks.

umm...they would have had to do research to know about those things.....

• Heart
  • Haha

Watch Adam The Woo’s Key West trip for that kind of content

Kyle said he wants to go back to Key West, but he will fly next time. Ok bro I’ll drive Casey on what’s known as one of the most beautiful highway drives in the entire country then

Reactions: 13
what is that? like a 6-7 hour drive from Orlando? verse an hour and a half flight that for 2, costs as much or more than driving?

what is that? like a 6-7 hour drive from Orlando? verse an hour and a half flight that costs as much as driving?
Casey’s hometown is half way and unemployed Kyle’s time isn’t valuable enough to make the time savings worthwhile

• Haha

they could have but they had to hurry back and play arcade games they could play at home.

I like that he has no interest in really seeing places he visits, like Key West and NYC. I don't want him digging too deep and ruining places I like.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yankee In The South’s trip to Paris complaining about the size of their Diet Cokes was more informative than any of Kyle Pallo’s travels

• Haha
Reactions: 17
they could have but they had to hurry back and play arcade games they could play at home.

I like that he has no interest in really seeing places he visits, like Key West and NYC. I don't want him digging too deep and ruining places I like.
every cruise I've been on, we've made it a point to disembark at virtually every port to go explore and learn about the place I just spent thousands of dollars getting to. Nothing better than getting off the ship right after it docks to do a 3+ hour hike and then board the ship while everyone is still off.

Reactions: 11
Watch Adam The Woo’s Key West trip for that kind of content

Kyle said he wants to go back to Key West, but he will fly next time. Ok bro I’ll drive Casey on what’s known as one of the most beautiful highway drives in the entire country then
When I was on my college program three of us drove to Key West just for a weekend from Orlando.

Reactions: 9
every cruise I've been on, we've made it a point to disembark at virtually every port to go explore and learn about the place I just spent thousands of dollars getting to. Nothing better than getting off the ship right after it docks to do a 3+ hour hike and then board the ship while everyone is still off.
yup! we usually end up renting a car and exploring on our own. When we were on our disney cruise to alaska with the kids, we rented a car and drove the yukon highway on our own to do a sled dog "camp" tour. it was amazing!!! Kyle would never :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.