Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch a flight attendant who vlogs at the channel LifeWithFrancesco. He's a little dimwitted, but inoffensive. He release a Scarlet Lady video today, and not only was he on the same sailing as Kyle, they ended up hanging out in some kind of YouTube ouroboros.

Now I have to wait until Kyle's stink comes off the channel. Francesco is as gay as a tree full of parrots, so I wonder if that came up in front of Casey.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Pallo getting witch slapped by JoJo..... now that's gotta' leave a mark. 🤜 😵🥴

Wonder where Pallo will flee when JoJo hits 1 million subs, cause that little MiniSquatch
09.jpg

loser won't want to be in the state when that happens. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So very odd to me that Casey claims she didn’t know who dip tit was before they started dating. If you look at her sister’s IG she’s obsessed with Disney so I’m just gonna go ahead and say Casey is full of it.. Also, does anyone think it’s weird how similar that potato barrel and her sisters husband look.

So, thank you Susan for pointing out his Vienna sausage 🤢…. I’m going to assume they use toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another week or two until jojo is the first WDW vlogger to ever get the gold play button? Kyle is still the record holder for getting the last hurricane emergency meal kit at a hotel just a few miles away from his perfectly fine apartment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he open hotel (ship) room doors so aggressively? He practically breaks the handle every time he opens a hotel room door. Even the balcony door handles! You wouldn’t treat your own door handles like that I hope. That’s all.

Reactions: 7
Hey Dumb and Dumber, one of you could try Googling "Virgin sustainability recycling plastics." It's not that bleeping hard. Good God I wanted to reply with something super salty and sarcastic. But I'll just witch about it here instead. 🥴

5D0E5078-3DD7-4947-90CC-E710A9EBA215_4_5005_c.jpeg

Reactions: 8
so i was given the suggestion of this person. ugh really? made him sound like some glorified saint.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he open hotel (ship) room doors so aggressively? He practically breaks the handle every time he opens a hotel room door. Even the balcony door handles! You wouldn’t treat your own door handles like that I hope. That’s all.
Welllll there was that broken door handle on his old car...
---
so i was given the suggestion of this person. ugh really? made him sound like some glorified saint.
What was that mess? The headline that said Hawaii Cruise, Grand Florida? "He included multiple ladies in his videos that people believed to be his wife and children"?

The video seemed familiar like it had been posted before, and now has been edited to include Casey. And the narration stated he had around 157K subscribers.

And the biggest laugh of all: "he has a net worth of $1 million or more" :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Dumb and Dumber, one of you could try Googling "Virgin sustainability recycling plastics." It's not that bleeping hard. Good God I wanted to reply with something super salty and sarcastic. But I'll just witch about it here instead. 🥴

View attachment 2060814
Ah yes. Wondering if a cruise ship recycles plastics, that’s the big issue to worry about

C578E1A9-0723-42D7-9FDA-A380312F9E94.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I watch a flight attendant who vlogs at the channel LifeWithFrancesco. He's a little dimwitted, but inoffensive. He release a Scarlet Lady video today, and not only was he on the same sailing as Kyle, they ended up hanging out in some kind of YouTube ouroboros.

Now I have to wait until Kyle's stink comes off the channel. Francesco is as gay as a tree full of parrots, so I wonder if that came up in front of Casey.
If Casey watches his vlogs, which she said she does when they were playing basketball and she saw Francesco on the ship for the first time and they spoke for a while, she knows he is gay, as he lives with his boyfriend and they are openly gay. He is an American Airlines flight attendant based in Miami. As you said, he is inoffensive.
---
Welllll there was that broken door handle on his old car...
---

What was that mess? The headline that said Hawaii Cruise, Grand Florida? "He included multiple ladies in his videos that people believed to be his wife and children"?

The video seemed familiar like it had been posted before, and now has been edited to include Casey. And the narration stated he had around 157K subscribers.

And the biggest laugh of all: "he has a net worth of $1 million or more" :LOL:
Where the hell did that video come from? It needs to be taken down immediately, as it is full of bullcrap. Pallo is definitely somehow connected to the vlogger who posted this (probably at Pallo's request to help save his dying channel.) The vlogger should be ashamed at his feeble attempt to lead people astray!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not sure if this was discussed since I only lurk the Kyle Pallo threads from time to time, but Kyle was recently dicussed on a gossip podcast. The podcasters typically cover pop culture but they both have experience working in the Disney Parks and spent an episode dragging Kyle, the discussion starts at 23:25.

• Haha

I watch Francesco sometimes too. The other day, somebody posted an IG screenshot on here of them with him. And I said if she watches Francesco, there is no freaking way she didn't know who Kyle was before they met and watch him. 100% not buying the "We matched after 20 minutes on Bumble , and I had NO IDEA how big youtube was for him!! " story.

Reactions: 9
Yeah he stuffed his briefs with Casey’s socks lol. We all know this isn’t really Kyle. If so why not show it head on (no pun intended). We’ve seen plenty of videos with Kyle from all angles in the morning and this is a first.
---
Casey looks like she’s waiting to hit her goal on instagram to say thanks but no thanks this isn’t working for me.

Another week or two until jojo is the first WDW vlogger to ever get the gold play button? Kyle is still the record holder for getting the last hurricane emergency meal kit at a hotel just a few miles away from his perfectly fine apartment
I might have to subscribe to JoJo just to get him there quicker!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"The world often seems a cruel and unfair arena where some who seem undeserving are rewarded handsomely." ___ Spinoza :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2060712 Cause' that woman is stunning, a tall beauty, the polar opposite of Pallo's dowdy little schoolmarmish' scold. That combined with JoHO' s rapidly approaching 1 millions subs (*I know subs don't = $$$) must gall the everloving tit out of
Pallo and that just makes me LOL.
Kyle will probably say something like she was interested in him first but she's not "his type" just to save face. But for real, she's probably only going to be with JoJo while he's riding his wave of low level disney adult success.

Reactions: 4
I watch Francesco sometimes too. The other day, somebody posted an IG screenshot on here of them with him. And I said if she watches Francesco, there is no freaking way she didn't know who Kyle was before they met and watch him. 100% not buying the "We matched after 20 minutes on Bumble , and I had NO IDEA how big youtube was for him!! " story.
Yeah, I would agree with that assessment.

I hope this puts to rest any benefit of the doubt of her being just some naïf who doesn’t know what she signed up for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.