Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Oh yeah. Party baby!" Tattle Total for yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump
___ Another Steaming Pallo :poop: Pile. So 'controversial'! :ROFLMAO:
OH! And we're having "episodes" now for this big turd. 5 more of
these cringe fest 'episodes'to go __ FOR THIS MINI 4DAY/3NIGHT CRUISE! :ROFLMAO:
This is longer than the effin' cruise. 😬

Our Night 1 On The Controversial Scarlet Lady:
First Impressions, Dinner at Gunbae, And Breakfast

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

175K subscribers
33.jpg

1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
4K __
09.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think people are over his whole act.
I think most of his fans are mainly Disney/theme park people. The Disney cruises were on brand and of interest but now he's going on other cruises the appeal isn't there. It seems chubby Kyle has lost his appeal to most of his thirst-bait audience and they only tune in to see Nick. Otherwise the power couple living their best life (cough) act is boring almost everyone.

Reactions: 14
Today is the day that Jojo is going to pass Tim Tracker in subs to officially become the biggest WDW lifestyle channel on YouTube

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For everyone new onboard. Barely taller than a bedroom window, Sir Lies Alot...

1 (500) - 1 (270).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Passion" and "Kyle Pallo" are not things that associate readily in my mind.
Unless it's the passion he has for shoveling food into his humongous gaping mouth!
---
I suspect she’ll be given the “vlog or Disney” ultimatum sooner rather than later. She probably doesn’t even realize there’s a potential the vlog could get her pushed to the unemployment line.
Wasn't that the same ultimatum PayLow was given? Wonder if she knows that bit of history?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn't that the same ultimatum PayLow was given? Wonder if she knows that bit of history?
That's actually originally what I had typed, but couldn't remember all of the backstory. And I am going to venture a guess that she has NO idea that that is what happened. I would bet that he frames it as "I saw vlogging as an opportunity to do something I'm passionate about and made it a successful enough career that I no longer needed to work any other jobs."

Reactions: 8
these Casey cruise vlogs aren't really getting the views, like the ones with Lora did and like he probably thought they would....
He refuses to admit it but he has more chemistry with Lora (yes and Taylor). They are constantly flirting with each other and with the exception of the time he grabbed her throat, appear to be more of a couple than he is with Casey.

As cringe as it would be, it is so odd they won't kiss. He gropes her even while playing basketball but they must have some agreement.

Reactions: 7
That's actually originally what I had typed, but couldn't remember all of the backstory. And I am going to venture a guess that she has NO idea that that is what happened. I would bet that he frames it as "I saw vlogging as an opportunity to do something I'm passionate about and made it a successful enough career that I no longer needed to work any other jobs."
Except he really said, Ppl r vloggin'.

• Haha
What’s he going to do when the YouTube thing is over? Start an entry level position in his 30s?
---
So they went to Key West, walked to a generic tourist trap gift shop, then walked by a bunch of museums and other attractions that they skipped because they weren’t free. Then he complains about how hot it is and how ready he is to get back to the ship. They get back on board then immediately go to the arcade and pizza shop. What a fun trip to the Keys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As cringe as it would be, it is so odd they won't kiss. He gropes her even while playing basketball but they must have some agreement.
Wouldn't be surprised if Casey slept on the bed (we saw that footage) while he slept underneath her (his room tour shows space underneath the bed for luggage 🤡).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He says the cruise pizza is “missing that crunch of New York pizza,” but when he was in New York he kept describing the pizza as “juicy,” not “crunchy”
---
Cruise host: “What is your team name?”

Kyle: “We are the dray-guns”

Cruise host: “… I don’t know what that means”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do his nipples always look infected? Those things are disgusting and look like they hurt. We don't need shirtless Pallo anymore.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
[
And only 10k people will watch

Exactly. You do not make money off of subs. He could have a trillion subscribers. It doesn’t mean Jack tit if no one watches. Hell at this point he should have bought them for what it’s done to his brand.

he should quit YouTube and become a social media marketer.

he has the skill set to at least know how to market trivial things such as a sword being pulled from a stone.

Reactions: 6
Finally got the stupid stick in the cruise vlogs today! I don't know what is more annoying.. the stick itself (which if you pay attention, he makes Casey put in her pocket the whole day) or him trying to be all casual and "natural" with his fist out in front of him like he's not actually doing anything.

1679931864377.png

1679931941065.png

1679932028811.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally got the stupid stick in the cruise vlogs today! I don't know what is more annoying.. the stick itself (which if you pay attention, he makes Casey put in her pocket the whole day) or him trying to be all casual and "natural" with his fist out in front of him like he's not actually doing anything.

View attachment 2059536
View attachment 2059541
View attachment 2059548
Does he think that stupid thing looks less nerdy than a selfie stick or something? He would've been better off getting an Osmo mobile and using his phone which definitely gets a wide enough field of view. Would've been WAY more practical too.

Actually...who am I kidding...he probably asked for it for his birthday since there aren't even really any cheap ones on Amazon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.