Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yup! we usually end up renting a car and exploring on our own. When we were on our disney cruise to alaska with the kids, we rented a car and drove the yukon highway on our own- it was amazing!!! Kyle would never :rolleyes:
For Alaska, we grabbed a cab from Juneau to Mendenhall Glacier and then haggled with the driver to pay a fixed amount for a round trip and set an approximate time for pickup. And then for Skagway we did multiple hiking trails and planned a lunch break at Yakutania Point. It was beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kyle the guy with a drinking problem is in Jojo’s chat trying to pressure Jojo to get a drink even though Jojo said he doesn’t want one

He is desperate to bring everyone down to his level

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Loos like they had a blast in key west. Saying how much he loves it there but it’s hot so back to the ship. Wtf 😂 If you can’t have fun in key west you’re either

1. A child
2. Boring asshole

Somehow KP is both so KW isnt worth his time but pizza and an arcade is.

So he was trying to say dragon? I legit thought he said “drain.” Jesus, what a moron.

Reactions: 17
One of his ever-decreasing number of "stans" commented today "Hope you guys had a good time in Key West." Little Kylie (who doesn't like having to wait for his pizza and needs it served to him immediately) replied "It was unreal." Really, Pallo? What was unreal about what you did? Go into some tourist-trap type shops and buy crap? Or getting back on the ship about an hour after you got off? What the hell did you see of Key West??? You didn't even walk along Duval Street or have a drink at Sloppy Joe's - the most famous bar in Key West. You are such a history buff, buy wouldn't part with admission price of a ticket to enter Harry S. Truman's "Little White House!" Let's see, I guess you didn't check out Ernest Hemingway's place, the southernmost tip of the US, or even Mallory Square, to name a few. What is it exactly that was unreal - the inside of stores??? You are one gigantic fraud, and any viewer of your vlogs who thinks that you have any knowledge or wisdom to impart needs to have a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watch Adam The Woo’s Key West trip for that kind of content

Kyle said he wants to go back to Key West, but he will fly next time. Ok bro I’ll drive Casey on what’s known as one of the most beautiful highway drives in the entire country then
Casey! Take SKP up on his offer!! Coz when kyle says he “wants to” it means that he doesn’t have any intention of doing what he “want to” do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One of his ever-decreasing number of "stans" commented today "Hope you guys had a good time in Key West." Little Kylie (who doesn't like having to wait for his pizza and needs it served to him immediately) replied "It was unreal." Really, Pallo? What was unreal about what you did? Go into some tourist-trap type shops and buy crap? Or getting back on the ship about an hour after you got off? What the hell did you see of Key West??? You didn't even walk along Duval Street or have a drink at Sloppy Joe's - the most famous bar in Key West. You are such a history buff, buy wouldn't part with admission price of a ticket to enter Harry S. Truman's "Little White House!" Let's see, I guess you didn't check out Ernest Hemingway's place, the southernmost tip of the US, or even Mallory Square, to name a few. What is it exactly that was unreal - the inside of stores??? You are one gigantic fraud, and any viewer of your vlogs who thinks that you have any knowledge or wisdom to impart needs to have a reality check.
I hate when he uses that comment. He is so lazy with his responses. Geez their viewership for that crap content just paid your bills for the month. Put some effort into it.

Reactions: 6
Imagine what would happen to his prepubescent brain if he did experience something unreal. I'd love to see it. It might expand that teeny tiny Saukville stunted world view of his, even if ever so slightly. Unfortunately, he'd have to venture not just off the beaten path but onto any path away from the stagnant safety zone surrounding his Disney/cruise ship/family bubble he lives in. He not only didn't go off the beaten path in Key West; he didn't even go on the well-worn path. He just made a quick loop away from the ship and then right back into the bubble. Casey better slip out of that bubble before slipping gets too difficult.

Reactions: 8
Casey! Take SKP up on his offer!! Coz when kyle says he “wants to” it means that he doesn’t have any intention of doing what he “want to” do.
Better hurry before Kelsie follows me back on Instagram then falls in love with me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh the responses for today's vid. What a cauldron of idiocy. :ROFLMAO:

"first" (That's like being the 'first' to step in a pile, a Pallo :poop: pile, of tit. It's nothing to brag about. Still, congrats fool.)
"We have made several trips to Key West" (You think he gives a damn about you or where you've been? What color's the sky in your world?"
"Loving this cruise series" (Check out waterboarding then. You will find it to be a beautiful experience based on your pathetic sense of what constitutes entertainment.)
"You guys should def take a road trip" (He's afraid to go outside narrow confines of cruises and Disney venues. It borders on some strange form of agoraphobia. Plus, they'll have to take Lora so she and Casey can take turns chauffering his fat lazy ass in one of their cars. His old hoopdee' would never make it.)
"Kyle I can’t believe you’ve lived in Fl so long and this is your first time to the keys!" (He's such a cowardly and fearful freak, it's amazing he made it to Miami with someone else driving without having a nervous breakdown.)
"We want longer cruise vlogs" (Then pony up the money to send him. He can't afford it. Her family paid for this little cruise. BTW: Get a life.)
"Casey says she doesn’t like rum but a Mojito is her drink of choice?" (Like Kyle, she's stupid and not a bartender.)
Surprised Kyle doesn’t like road trips being from the Midwest!" (He was a little sickly child, hard to wean from Mom's tit...still is ... a trip in his stroller terrified him. Still does.:ROFLMAO:.)
"Watching this whilst I listen to the rain pitter patter on my roof" (Reading what your wrote whilst I puke.)
"I live in Key West" (So do 27,000 other people. Aren't you special?)
"loved your tour of kye west" (Where the duck is 'kye west'? If you mean Key West, calling his meandering about a tourist block for a while before scurring like a rat back to the ship a "tour" indicates you'd be thrilled with a trip to The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas and call it a tour of Venice, Italy and The Grand Canal. Idiot. A "tour":ROFLMAO:. Watching them shop at a tourist shop and rush back is not a damned 'tour.' )
"The Hemingway house was quite crazy. You should’ve went there." (Clearly reading the sharp, crisp, clean constructions of Hemingway's prose didn't do diddly-squat for your grammar. "...should've went there." Harbrace just had a coronary and Hemingway would slap you for that. )

OMFG:
DistantGratefulKagu-size_restricted (1).gif

And on and on. It's truly a clear example of water seeking its own level.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pallo needs Will Robinson's robot to accompany him everywhere so he won't be so afraid.

lost-in-space-danger.gif

I really feel like Pallo was picked on a lot as a kid, especially in high school. A very short, sickly kid no one could stand outside his family. Probably got a lot of swirlies and saw the inside of a lot of lockers ___ and daydreamed of, one day, being able to fly like Ticker Bell and escape to The Magic Kingdom.
:LOL: (Can't believe I just wrote that.):ROFLMAO:
Bet when he plays COD, he calls out the enemy he shoots with the names of those HS kids who bullied him: "Pew..Pew..Pew. Take that Mike, and Bobby and Nancy! Pew.... PuPew...Pewwww''"

More and more, I do actually think those 'near' him are told by his family that he's not "normal." He's unable to cope outside of some parameters . Lora, probably JJ and Casey Doormat have been filled in on his 'fears and special needs' because that little weirdo isn't normal by any stretch of the imagination. How else could they tolerate him for long?
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they secretly pay Lora to be his friend, pay him attention and look after him ____sort of like putting a pork chop around a nasty kid's neck to get the dog to play with him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So they went to KW and didn't visit the southernmost marker and get a photo? That's amateur status and he couldn't even do that.

Reactions: 12
Damn___ Ol' JoJo is King of Subs, huh? ___ And that picture! :eek: OMFG!
C'mon now. I CANNOT be the only one who sees it: The iconic scene in Speilberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind where the hatch of
the Mother Ship opens downward and the tall, scrawny alien slowly emerges and lifts up its arms and the smaller 'grays' then begin to
scurry out underneath and around it?
alience2.jpeg
🤔 😲
alience.jpg
👈:alien:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone said Pallo gave The Doormat a pearl necklace? Did I hear that correctly? If so, I'm imagining she paid for it and it was not MIKIMOTO pearls. :ROFLMAO: Mrs Chet picked out a strand of Mikimoto Akoya pearls with diamond beads necklace for our 20th anniversary and they were more than he paid for that Barbiebeemer' hoopdee'. So, that's out.
Hold up! Maybe it was like the "pearl necklaces" Nick often gives Pallo? :unsure: ____ OH! Now it makes sense.
pearl.jpg
:m

• Haha
What human is looking at this and thinking, "Oooo, nummy!"
"The world often seems a cruel and unfair arena where some who seem undeserving are rewarded handsomely." ___ Spinoza :ROFLMAO:
a32.jpg
Cause' that woman is stunning, a tall beauty, the polar opposite of Pallo's dowdy little schoolmarmish' scold. That combined with JoHO' s rapidly approaching 1 millions subs (*I know subs don't = $$$) must gall the everloving tit out of
Pallo and that just makes me LOL.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.