Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats a good point. As much as I'm on here trashing them.... I'm not one of the ones who has emailed disney or reported his videos to youtube or is always commenting on his Twitter.
I keep it all here since the point of Tattle is to gossip. I'm not trying to bring down his whole channel, since I've never given him any money so it doesn't affect me. For me, it's just fun to follow the train wreck. It doesn't affect me personally enough to go all HAM and report him everywhere. If he and casey want to be stupid, thats on them...
I love to dunk on Kyle more than anyone, and yes, I'd love to watch his channel implode. I've never given him money either, although I did give him at least a small amount of affection in the period up until COVIDgate, and he's basically just driven himself further and further into the ground ever since.

Casey is an idiot if she doesn't see what he's doing, and complicit if she does, but even so, I have a lot of moral issues with people seeming to gleefully trying to get her fired. She may have brought that on herself by her choices, but there's a difference between that and narc-ing on her. She will bear the brunt of her decisions, but that doesn't mean we can/should be hastening them.

Reactions: 7
I love to dunk on Kyle more than anyone, and yes, I'd love to watch his channel implode. I've never given him money either, although I did give him at least a small amount of affection in the period up until COVIDgate, and he's basically just driven himself further and further into the ground either.

Casey is an idiot if she doesn't see what he's doing, and complicit if she does, but even so, I have a lot of moral issues with people seeming to gleefully trying to get her fired. She may have brought that on herself by her choices, but there's a difference between that and narc-ing on her. She can bear the brunt of her decisions, but that doesn't mean we can/should be hastening them.
We agree with 90% of this but....

If someone on here is a CM and does report her for anything she does, that's not frowned upon. That's protecting the company. She is breaking so many rules (discounts, previews, rooms, etc) so if another CM says something, she has it coming. As a CM you are not allowed to use perks/discounts/previews to monetize and that's exactly what she is doing with Kyle. Either she is clueless or just thinks she's invincible like Kyle does.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like he's trying for Lotrimin Jock Itch Spray as a sponsor. 🤢

And we should respect his privacy? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm only fu*king shocked he hasn't shoved that camera under the covers to get an 'up close and personal' of Casey Doormat's lingerie or her 'lady bits' :LOL:to post online. These fu*king cretins post this crap online, crawling in and out of bed, sprawled out on the beds together. They neither have nor deserve any consideration of privacy as long as they shove their daily routines, from crawling out of bed to stuffing their faces to crawling back into bed, online and parade around in their underwear and do shower shows. A 1000X NO!

She accepts it. She tolerates it. As far as I'm concerned, she's a co-conspirator with him. She knows that damned camera is omnipresent and all of her grinning, quips and banter demonstrate clearly that she's OK with it all. Private lives? Aside from this often lurid and disgusting and vacuous tit show? These vids ARE their damned private lives.

6609.jpeg
He (and she at the point) are little more than leeches and a pox on the parks. And if someone wants to report these ubiquitous slimeball vloggers for breaking park rules, for abusing park employees, for abusing CM's benefits and discounts, I have absolutely no problem with it and would gladly forward it myself at any time. I'll make the time. Those who abuse their privileges, and those who enable them, are a blight and should go ASAP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If someone on here is a CM and does report her for anything she does, that's not frowned upon. That's protecting the company.
Snitches get stitches. J/K.

I guess the difference for me is that I'd only do something like that at my job (obviously, being a shrink and being a wedding planner are not equivalent) if there was either a patient being harmed or the potential for that to happen. Casey letting Kyle do what he does is not going to cause Cinderella Castle to collapse.

Private lives? Aside from this often lurid and disgusting and vacuous tit show? THIS is their damned private lives.
And as I said, if there are consequences to it, she brought them on herself. But that doesn't mean we have to aid and abet that process.

Reactions: 3
Interesting Kyle has to cover up, it’s okay Kyle you can just stuff your briefs with Casey’s socks. We know you aren’t working with much in that department… or any for that matter

Reactions: 5
Controversial? :ROFLMAO: Obviously a polysyllabic word and he struggles with it. Because it's "Adults Only"? What is controversial about that?
Only 11hrs in and sinking fast. My cup of schadenfreude runneth over with each of these. :LOL: And 5 more to go? Well, torture of a sort, I suppose....but it's a guilty pleasure. Pass the popcorn.
We're going to DW in late May for a week at the GF, and nothing would please me more than to find he's been permanently banned from the parks. The thought of not encountering him would be a pleasant one.
If he costs her job, she's made that decision and I have no sympathy for her. It's on her. IF, however, she does break Disney's rules and someone reports her, fine with me. Post the information and what she did. I'll gladly forward it and let the chips fall where they may.

Our Night 1 On The Controversial Scarlet Lady:
First Impressions, Dinner at Gunbae, And Breakfast

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle~
175K subscribers (*Stick a fork in this. It's done.)
animated-food-chef3.gif

(y)1.9K (n)2.8K

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
We agree with 90% of this but....

If someone on here is a CM and does report her for anything she does, that's not frowned upon. That's protecting the company. She is breaking so many rules (discounts, previews, rooms, etc) so if another CM says something, she has it coming. As a CM you are not allowed to use perks/discounts/previews to monetize and that's exactly what she is doing with Kyle. Either she is clueless or just thinks she's invincible like Kyle does.
I agree with this and will follow with I don’t recall anyone on here stating they had reported her to Disney much less gloating about it. Kyle, on the other hand, is another story altogether. He invited the pushback on YouTube and Twitter with his arrogance, condescending attitude, lies and especially his, “i can handle all of the ‘hattred’” comments he always spews. I have personally sent emails to Disney. But only when the behavior was outrageous (“i took the last meal,” jumping in puddles debacle, “i hsd norovirus yesterday so let me go to Disney today” decision). I am at Disney every month. I am immuno compromised. I am a recent research kidney recipient. I am a former Cast Member who is extremely protective of the company that provided me more joyful experiences, friends and contacts and opened more doors for me than I ever imagined could ever be possible. So if I see anyone who had the same opportunities as I did and took it for granted and actively badmouths, disrespects and spits on the legacy his former cast members are trying to create every single day for guests who have dreamt most their lives to experience, I am going to use every avenue available to me to hinder that individual from continuing to misinform, tarnish Disney, affect any guest’s Disney experience with false expectations and especially place everyone’s health at risk. And I will do it again and again. What will stop me? For kyle to stop misinforming. Stop speaking trash about Disney unnecessarily. Stop openly placing guests health at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Casey letting Kyle do what he does is not going to cause Cinderella Castle to collapse.
Just for the record, I've no desire to get Casey fired.
I am, however, concerned that if she continues to allow Kyle to exploit her benefits for his gain she might be.
Concerned not just because she'd lose her job but because I imagine he'd dump her immediately because she's no longer useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The issue isn't that she's a cast member living her life. The issue is that she's assisting him in his grift and it's looking more and more like she wants to be part of it, as opposed to being some innocent mark. I personally wouldn't report her but I can understand why someone would.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The issue isn't that she's a cast member living her life. The issue is that she's assisting him in his grift and it's looking more and more like she wants to be part of it, as opposed to being some innocent mark. I personally wouldn't report her but I can understand why someone would.
I agree. She’s complicit in what he’s doing and who knows what she’s like at work. Maybe someone is using this as a way to get rid of her. But no I haven’t reported anyone and don’t have an interest in doing so. I would much rather make fun of them here and talk crap about her clothes and his lack of equipment.

But considering how many enemies he’s made even the one guy Phil that he used to have as a moderator has turned on him so by all means do as one sees fit. I don’t blame anyone for pulling their pitchfork out for this guy.

Are they 'saving' themselves for the wedding night? 😂 😂 😂
A pillow wall? Oh, that's can't be..... can it? 😂😂

I can half imagine :sick: him dry humping a pillow in the middle of the night and mumbling, "Oh Nick! ___ Oh baby'!"

And my god almighty. The hairy orc getting up shirtless / pantless (Oh there's the Disney image, huh?) and filming her on so coyly holding the covers up and, I assume, giggling in a naughty, embarrassed way.
That's as white trash and disgusting as it gets, and if she's fine with it, she's no better than he is.
Imagine a moment of passion and he calls out either Nick or Lora's name.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am, however, concerned that if she continues to allow Kyle to exploit her benefits for his gain she might be.
I mean, I would even upgrade that statement to "she will be." And it will be her fault.

I just think the consequences should be from her violating the rules about using her discount and the like, which I'm sure they're already well aware of, rather than because someone ran and (pun intended) tattled on her.
---
"Passion" and "Kyle Pallo" are not things that associate readily in my mind.

Just for the record, I've no desire to get Casey fired.
Concerned not just because she'd lose her job but because I imagine he'd dump her immediately because she's no longer useful.
I suspect she’ll be given the “vlog or Disney” ultimatum sooner rather than later. She probably doesn’t even realize there’s a potential the vlog could get her pushed to the unemployment line.

• Heart
No that’s why he picked Casey - so he can think about Casey Neistat while he does her (from behind)
---
Casey if you would have matched with me instead your job wouldn’t be at risk for any reason and I’d have better health insurance than you. The captive audience watching YouTube from every psych ward all over the planet won’t know about us though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And not being able to do that properly either.
---

Also, I find it odd that he and the brother-in-law don’t seem to interact… AT ALL
No they don't interact, which is not surprising at all. Remember this guy has no real friends. He only interacts with people whom he thinks are going to attract viewers to his vlogs - like his so-called girlfriend Casey. Kyle has absolutely no interest in befriending a guy who may become his future brother-in-law (that is, if Casey doesn't lose her job over the way she has been abusing her cast member privileges to appease KP.) You'll notice that he doesn't interact a great deal with the sister either.

Reactions: 10
He only interacts with people whom he thinks are going to attract viewers to his vlogs - like his so-called girlfriend Casey.
i was thinking about this- he must be panicking a little bit, because even these Casey cruise vlogs aren't really getting the views, like the ones with Lora did and like he probably thought they would....
I think people are over his whole act.
The captive audience watching YouTube from every psych ward all over the planet won’t know about us though
well, theres your problem. Shes after the internet clout.... even if it comes from people in the psych ward.

Reactions: 10
No that’s why he picked Casey - so he can think about Casey Neistat while he does her (from behind)
---
Casey if you would have matched with me instead your job wouldn’t be at risk for any reason and I’d have better health insurance than you. The captive audience watching YouTube from every psych ward all over the planet won’t know about us though
Have you considered trying to find Susan Amen on Bumble?
---
The stable is exactly where he should be dining and not because he's hung like a horse. Obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i was thinking about this- he must be panicking a little bit, because even these Casey cruise vlogs aren't really getting the views, like the ones with Lora did and like he probably thought they would....
I've honestly stopped hate watching because it's become boring to the point of tears. I know others here have mentioned the same. Hard to get views when even the people you've pissed off don't care enough to watch your downfall anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.