Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!!! is why i haven't been able to watch lately. There is absolutely no need to show this kind of stuff. Give a room tour, fine. Sit on the bed once you're both up and ready for the day and talk about what you're gonna do that day- fine. But the whole pajamas/ underwear "just woke up" crap is just so unnecessary.
I'm totally no prude. It's all about context. I'm in total agreement. I can't forgive Kyle for his Covid bullshit. I also dislike his relentless brazen lying. I'm also increasingly soured by seeing how sleazy Kyle has become. A room tour (as he used to do) is informative. A 'morning after' room tour semi-naked and unwashed is not. Jesus. Does he have no sense of self respect? Of style? Of taste? Of decorum?

Look at the pigsty my girlfriend and I made of our cabin. This is content? I can't even.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
THIS!!! is why i haven't been able to watch lately. There is absolutely no need to show this kind of stuff. Give a room tour, fine. Sit on the bed once you're both up and ready for the day and talk about what you're gonna do that day- fine. But the whole pajamas/ underwear "just woke up" crap is just so unnecessary.
He's got to give those sugar daddies something to look at. Bills don't pay themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
But...can you blame the brother in law? Hell if I would interact with this idiot.
We joked here that it because they know that if they engage with each other they will “lick me til ice cream.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
We joked here that it because they know that if they engage with each other they will “lick me til ice cream.”
I think nothing encapsulates Kyle's intellectual capacity that a double entendre that obvious flew completely over his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Uh oh! Uh oh! 😬 It appears Twitter followers ARE paying attention to his YouTube vids as well. And they are alerting Disney via Twitter.
Hmmm.... not a bad idea. 🤔
default_profile_normal.png
LM
@Disney
Disgusted by YouTube "Disney" vloggers like this Kyle Pallo. Slams the parks, breaks the rules time and again. Girlfriend Casey Durliat is a Disney Cast Member. U get this on his YT channel. Him no pants or shirt. Her in bed. Giving each other the 'Thumb UP.' Sick image.
FsLzF33WcAY4CmZ?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Uh oh! Uh oh! 😬 It appears Twitter followers ARE paying attention to his YouTube vids as well. And they are alerting Disney via Twitter.
Hmmm.... not a bad idea. 🤔
View attachment 2058472
LM
@Disney
Disgusted by YouTube "Disney" vloggers like this Kyle Pallo. Slams the parks, breaks the rules time and again. Girlfriend Casey Durliat is a Disney Cast Member. U get this on his YT channel. Him no pants or shirt. Her in bed. Giving each other the 'Thumb UP.' Sick image.
View attachment 2058473

I mean, while I agree this isn't exactly a Disney-friendly image, I do get a little annoyed by the Helen Lovejoy-ing. They're not wearing Mickey ears and nothing identifies Casey as a Disney castmember. Are they not allowed private lives? Even trashy ones?

Reactions: 8
I mean, while I agree this isn't exactly a Disney-friendly image, I do get a little annoyed by the Helen Lovejoy-ing. They're not wearing Mickey ears and nothing identifies Casey as a Disney castmember. Are they not allowed private lives? Even trashy ones?
Of course they're allowed private lives, but uploading it to YouTube makes it not private, that's the point. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14

obviously- But it stops becoming their private lives when they upload it to youtube for almost 200K subscribers. And any compnay- not just Disney- is allowed to be a little bit leary of what their employees are posting publicly online.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
obviously- But it stops becoming their private lives when they upload it to youtube for almost 200K subscribers. And any compnay- not just Disney- is allowed to be a little bit leary of what their employees are posting publicly online.
Sure. There are reasons that there's only one publicly available photo of me on the gay cruise I went on in February.

But I guess there's a difference to me about Casey being stupid about what she's allowing Kyle to put out there, and the need to run to the Mouse to tell on her. Disney is one of the most data-driven companies out there. I assume they already know.

And they do have social media guidelines for castmembers.

Reactions: 5
Sure. There are reasons that there's only one publicly available photo of me on the gay cruise I went on in February.

But I guess there's a difference to me about Casey being stupid about what she's allowing Kyle to put out there, and the need to run to the Mouse to tell on her. Disney is one of the most data-driven companies out there. I assume they already know.

And they do have social media guidelines for castmembers.
thats a good point. As much as I'm on here trashing them.... I'm not one of the ones who has emailed disney or reported his videos to youtube or is always commenting on his Twitter.
I keep it all here since the point of Tattle is to gossip. I'm not trying to bring down his whole channel, since I've never given him any money so it doesn't affect me. For me, it's just fun to follow the train wreck. It doesn't affect me personally enough to go all HAM and report him everywhere. If he and casey want to be stupid, thats on them...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.