Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His future is so bright, he has to wear shades.

I'd watch the Virgin videos out of morbid curiosity, but I'm going on them next year and I don't want to taint the possibility with Pallo.

Reactions: 4
(*SnapChet takes Dismom2's hand as we walk onto the stage for our award, and raises it high! We bow.)___ 🤭 🏆🤪___ *I'm on the (R)
---
As Susan posts another masterpiece, we MUST give her credit as well. She's the inspiration. 💘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not going to give him tit for the chopsticks things, because my gif hands can't do it either.

He's really doing a good job sticking with his diet.

Reactions: 7
It wasn’t so much the fact that he couldn’t use them as much as his attitude about being the only one at the table who had to use a fork

Reactions: 7
Well, apparently JoJo is going live from Scarlet Lady in two minutes, so we'll see if the Superchats compare.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I always have to laugh when someone says some variation of, "No woman will put up with that stupid, childish and ridiculous idiotic behavior of Kyle's for very long. Who would? "

I inevitably think: "I know at least two women who did. One of them seems to have wised up while the other is still there. You only have to look at his creepy ass clown DADx3 to find them. "

And the baby Creepy Ass Clown that resulted hasn't gone far from the Creepy Ass Pallo Clown Circus.

Reactions: 9
Hey krista what are you doing tonight? It’s not cheating if he’s in international waters. I know you like Burberry…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey krista what are you doing tonight? It’s not cheating if he’s in international waters. I know you like Burberry…
HAHA i loved on JoJos livestream yesterday how Dan outed them. JoJo left him with the camera and i guess somebody asked " Are JoJo and Krista together?" and Dan read it and was like " yes, they are." and when JoJo came back JoJo was like "We'll talk later..." He didn't seem too mad, or at least was smart enough not to throw a witch fit on camera like Kyle would have LOL
But yeah, nows your chance!

• Haha
I mean, I don't dislike a chunkier Pallo automatically--or I wouldn't if he groomed himself better--but if you don't want us to make fun of your expanding waistline, don't make a big deal about eating healthier and only sticking with it for fifteen minutes.

Especially when he opened it with the "except at Disney" asterisk.

Reactions: 8
UGH, gave the vlog a quick watch. Kylow is really creepy (apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it) - when he was oogling Casey in the cabin I though he was going to pork her right then.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
UGH, gave the vlog a quick watch. Kylow is really creepy (apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it) - when he was oogling Casey in the cabin I though he was going to pork her right then.
yeah... that was enough for me, too. so creepy. And i just still dont get the vibe that there are real feelings there. Shes just a prop so he can prove that he can "pull" the Belle look-alike that he always chased.

Reactions: 12
Are they 'saving' themselves for the wedding night? 😂 😂 😂
A pillow wall? Oh, that's can't be..... can it? 😂😂

I can half imagine :sick: him dry humping a pillow in the middle of the night and mumbling, "Oh Nick! ___ Oh baby'!"

And my god almighty. The hairy orc getting up shirtless / pantless (Oh there's the Disney image, huh?) and filming her on so coyly holding the covers up and, I assume, giggling in a naughty, embarrassed way.
That's as white trash and disgusting as it gets, and if she's fine with it, she's no better than he is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And my god almighty. The hairy orc getting up shirtless / pantless (Oh there's the Disney image, huh?) and filming her on so coyly holding the covers up and, I assume, giggling in a naughty, embarrassed way.
That's as white trash and disgusting as it gets, and if she's fine with it, she's no better than he is.
THIS!!! is why i haven't been able to watch lately. There is absolutely no need to show this kind of stuff. Give a room tour, fine. Sit on the bed once you're both up and ready for the day and talk about what you're gonna do that day- fine. But the whole pajamas/ underwear "just woke up" crap is just so unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He's really doing a good job sticking with his diet.
Just like he does a good job sticking with anything for more than a day or week. I hope he keeps eating and drinking everything in sight you know for his food channel. And his gaming channel. And his cruise channel. And his travel channel. And his lifestyle channel. And his real estate channel. And his Disney channel, etc.:m

• Haha
Any confirmation on the pillow wall? Wow she and I would have been all over each other. That’s like the entire point of this cruise

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.