Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's no coincidence to me that just as Susan Amen decides it's too easy to keep dragging Kyle through her daily videos, FRE starts creating content again.

She has new videos about Michael Kay, YITS and the Trackholes all in the last day. Don't forget, Tim and Jenn did try to take down Florida Resident Edits legally a few years ago and that is why Susan Amen is so familiar with the Fair Use Guidelines and her ability to do such a fine job with them.

Reactions: 6
I remember when he was once was called out by a security guard for filming something on Disney property that he wasn't supposed to. Little-Man had a seething little tit fit about it, and called the employee out by name.

He deserves to be banned permanently from the parks. He's a detriment to their business and image and believes that he's above any posted rules. Some other vloggers have been banned over much less.
I remember. That was at Disneyland and security simply reminded him there was NO filming allowed in the resort. He did have a PalloPussyfit' and even went so far as to doxx the woman FOR DOING HER JOB.
It would only take one of his dumbass, crazed 'fans' like "Hulkster" to do something stupid and make that situation dangerous.

He is an ass and a disgrace to the parks. He should indeed be banned permanently.

Last edited:
Todays video at 5:52 he says while laughing “maybe I should apply to universal to get early access to villain con” no you should apply to actually have a real job! 💀 he always laughs whenever an actual job is mentioned like it’s something below him and comical

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch the comment he made today about taking Jimmy Kimmel's job one day? The grifter really has a high opinion of himself as a "star," does he not??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Susan probably got tired of watching the content. Can't blame her.
To be fair, his daily dumps after the Voyage of the Damned Virgins (credit to SnapChet for that one🤣) have been EXTRA dull, and Susan did mention that she struggled to put together anything from them. It probably gets hard to make something new and interesting from the same-old, tired Pallo park routine of filming concrete and eating.

Maybe she'll be back after the Little-Man and Casey Doormat go on their trashy Carnival voyage to Nassau 🤞

Did anyone catch the comment he made today about taking Jimmy Kimmel's job one day? The grifter really has a high opinion of himself as a "star," does he not??
2023-04-05 14_35_41-BIG Adventure Day At Universal_ Checking Out New Ride, Working For Univers...png

Truly a legend in his own mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, his daily dumps after the Voyage of the Damned Virgins (credit to SnapChet for that one🤣) have been EXTRA dull, and Susan did mention that she struggled to put together anything from them. It probably gets hard to make something new and interesting from the same-old, tired Pallo park routine of filming concrete and eating.

Maybe there will be more there after the Little-Man and Casey go on their trashy Carnival voyage to Nassau 🤞
I’m going in May on carnivals second newest ship (Mardi Gras from 2021) but would never ever go on one of those old ships no matter how desperate I was for a cruise. All I’ve heard is how it attracts a certain group of people who cause fights and drink way to much and do drugs while on board. That’s a big no from me but hope he has a blast!

Reactions: 4
Image 4-5-23 at 2.34 PM.jpeg
Maybe he’s leaving Casey out on purpose more and more people are saying how they enjoy Lora more in the vlogs.

And the four door Camry could be used as a ride share vehicle. He could have made extra $$$ working as a Lyft / Uber driver. That’s not an option with his two door Barbie Beemer. But he’s so full of himself that he never succumb to real work. Instead, the “special needs narcissist” just wants to lead a life of grifting.
I thought the same thing. It also seems strange to have loan on a 10- 13 year old car. It use to be the oldest would be 4 yrs old. I wonder if the old Pontiac is still taking residence in his parking lot.

I thought the same thing. It also seems strange to have loan on a 10- 13 year old car. It use to be the oldest would be 4 yrs old. I wonder if the old Pontiac is still taking residence in his parking lot.
He didn’t do a loan on it I don’t believe. No bank would finance that POS

I mean, he did qualify for a $730K mort…oh, wait.
not sure if it’s true or not but I saw someone say he paid over $20k for that bmw. If he did he needs his head checked. I bought a 2020 bmw 3 series for $31k pretty sure his is like a 2006 🤣

not sure if it’s true or not but I saw someone say he paid over $20k for that bmw. If he did he needs his head checked. I bought a 2020 bmw 3 series for $31k pretty sure his is like a 2006 🤣
He paid 24K to be exactly and it's from 2011, The worst part is he thinks he got a good price from the 2 guys that sold it to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He didn’t do a loan on it I don’t believe. No bank would finance that POS
In the video prior to Kyle's "sexy" Barbie dream car reveal, he tells Lora that he's waiting for a cashier's check in the mail. I'm guessing that his banker (Mom) had to mail the check from Wisconsin so that Kyle could hand it over to those "two sweet gentlemen" who swindled his ass for $24k on top of the parking garage for that 13 year old broken-down heap. The grifter got grifted 😂

2023-04-05 15_26_31-I bought my dream car! - YouTube.png

From the transcript:

"It's a sexy car, I want to show you guys and its practically brand spanking new"

"Is that not sexy or what?"

"This car is just so sexy"

"Look at the cream color, like is, that not sexy?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He paid 24K to be exactly and it's from 2011, The worst part is he thinks he got a good price from the 2 guys that sold it to him 😂
The First one I see on google has 74k miles which is good for a 13 year old car and is listed for $10,500 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
In the video prior to Kyle's "sexy" Barbie dream car reveal, he tells Lora that he's waiting for a cashier's check in the mail. I'm guessing that his banker (Mom) had to mail the check from Wisconsin so that Kyle could hand it over to those "two sweet gentlemen" who swindled his ass for $24k on top of the parking garage for that 13 year old broken-down heap. The grifter got grifted 😂

View attachment 2080827

"It's a sexy car, I want to show you guys and its practically brand spanking new"

"Is that not sexy or what?"

"This car is just so sexy"

"Look at the cream color, like is, that not sexy?"
Never in my life have I heard someone refer to a 13 year old object as “brand spanking new”

• Haha
I wonder if the old Pontiac is still taking residence in his parking lot.
🤣 As of a month ago, someone allegedly made a report to his apartment complex's front office about an abandoned Pontiac G5 in the parking lot that was taking up a spot for 6 months without tags. Wonder if they got more complaints and finally had that junk towed and sent Pallo the bill?

For reference, the last known photo of his abandoned shitbox from one of his vlogs:

DA4A8E1B-815C-4E14-9724-180FE7A8566C.png

I tried to check Google Earth to see if it was still there, but the image data is still from way back in March 2021.

Paging @grundel -- did you ever get an update on this?

Last edited:
If Lora is able to afford a Porsche on a VIP guide’s salary, I clearly made a huge mistake going to medical school.
I think her dad pays for most of her expenses.
---
What lawyer? He doesn't have the money to have one draft a cease and desist letter let alone serve it.
Besides, he has zero case. No different than FRE or Michael Kay in 90 Seconds
---

unlikely. don't forget she (or he) was completely obsessed with him at the beginning. Then he blocked her and then the videos started. ;)

If he complained to YouTube, YouTube would have taken videos down that didn't fall under fair use and she would then have to go through an appeals process to get them back up. As far as I can tell, none have been taken down.

It started as Cringe when he was her "My Beloved" LOL

View attachment 2080509
If I recall correctly she cited on a comment about the videos the SCOTUS ruling that states she is legally allowed to post her videos with that content. It was a few days ago.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.