Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She appeared to work a part-time gig at Universal for HHN. In the past it’s been mentioned that she handled emails and an YouTube analytics for Kyle.

Kyle’s so uninteresting we are talking about a car he bought months ago and his friends. 😂🤣 That I find funny!
She’s also a VIP tour guide at Disney which brings on the most income since they receive good tips. Even Kylie tipped his guide $500 I think he said when they did the tour. She just does the HHN for a side job I think since it’s only for a few months

Reactions: 3
Just look at her and her friends in her YouTube thumbnail when Kelsie and Krista and Lindy Goldstein and all the UCF sororities are out there. No way she has a sugar daddy

Reactions: 2
Just look at her and her friends in her YouTube thumbnail when Kelsie and Krista and Lindy Goldstein and all the UCF sororities are out there. No way she has a sugar daddy

Lol at one point you discussed the idea of buying Lora expensive things and taking her on getaways… is that hard to believe now?

Taylor swift tickets at floor level point towards that or she’s really dumb with her savings and blows it on concert tickets.. but I’m thinking sugar daddy.

Reactions: 1
Lol at one point you discussed the idea of buying Lora expensive things and taking her on getaways… is that hard to believe now?

Taylor swift tickets at floor level point towards that or she’s really dumb with her savings and blows it on concert tickets.. but I’m thinking sugar daddy.
Her bumble profile and LinkedIn both scream desperation and that usually works to my advantage

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not even Lora can get his views back past 30K. I really hope were witnessing the end of this channel.

Reactions: 8
The Daily :poop: :poop: Deuce is hardly worth reviewing any longer: SAD
Ratio'd ____ of course.
BIG Adventure Day At Universal: Checking Out New Ride
Working For Universal? Loras Announcement!

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo
176K subscribers
33.jpg

1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

Reactions: 4
Well, no new tweet in 3 days. :unsure: Curious.

It's easier to find Waldo than Casey Doormat.

Old canned double deuces of NOTHING to fill space. :poop::poop:

And today: 'Watch Me Walk and Eat' as I blabber word salads. :sleep:

I'd say some Bigly'Noooz' is coming. He's got to do something to try to resuscitate this corpse of a vlog or GAME - SET - MATCH - OVER!

Time for a:
"Guys I need to tell you something..." ? Perhaps a breakup? Don't think so, but it would be wrong not to speculate.
("OH NOO' Kyle!" the Hulkster will weep and wail. "She wasn't good enough for you anyway." :ROFLMAO:)

"Guys I may have to leave for a while." ? He never does, btw, but uses this ploy often to try to get more $$$$ and gifts coming in from the fools who follow him.
("OH NOO' Kyle!" the Hulkster will weep and wail. "Stay strong buddy. I'll go sell some blood and send you the money."

"Guys my car's breaking down and so is my health..." ? 🤭 I need some cash ASAP. Pity and sympathy ploy often used in the past to get aid quickly.
(OH NOO' Kyle!" the Hulkster will weep and wail. " I'm praying for you and your car. Thoughts & Prayers. Do you dream about me like I do you?" :ROFLMAO:
Time for another cruise? Time for another "Woe is MEEEE'" vid from the Orlando Pines? Perhaps a medicinal spa day to cure it all? :ROFLMAO:
So on with the show:
ginger-get-the-popcorn (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another Daily Dump 💩 from Kyle's failing YouTube channel

Today we're at Animal Kingdom. Kyle begins by complaining about how crowded it is while walking into the park. Kyle describes the park as a "dumpster fire."

BIG MOMENT!!! (cue fake cheering and clapping) over a finished fence in the park. Kyle tells his viewers to thumbs up the video (I made sure to thumbs down)

Good guy Kyle finds a barrier post leaning up against a wall, says it could be dangerous, then films himself putting it back in the hole while saying "look at me! Disney cast member Kyle at your service!"

(Only 5 minutes in....I had to skip through the rest because I can't stomach it anymore)

The rest of the video is just him walking around the park aimlessly while complaining about the wait times and crowds.

The little con-man then films himself eating some fries.

2023-04-06 10_37_37-I’ve NEVER Seen A Day Like This At Animal Kingdom.. Eating Around The Park...png

Then he gets a Yeti Sundae which he shoves straight into his gaping piehole.

2023-04-06 10_40_31-I’ve NEVER Seen A Day Like This At Animal Kingdom.. Eating Around The Park...png

2023-04-06 10_42_34-I’ve NEVER Seen A Day Like This At Animal Kingdom.. Eating Around The Park...png

If you're wondering what Kyle thought of the sundae, he describes it as "NUMMY"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I hope he doesn't make another Kyle Pile today with the news of Annual Passes returning.

Today's Vlog Crapapalooza' in 6 quick caps.
[*The walking around filming aimlessly the crowds, the concrete, the grass and pointing out a couple of miniscule things that need to be repaired (slamming Disney just a bit is required) is all taken for granted. ]

It should have been entitled: Kyle's Disney Diet
f1.jpg
Filming some food on the ground.
f2.jpg
Eating the food that was just filmed on the ground.
f3.jpg
(Later) Filming some french fries placed artistically on a garbage can.
f4.jpg
Eating the fries that were placed on top of a garbage can.
f5.jpg
(Later) Filming ice cream.
f6.jpg
Eating the ice cream he just filmed.

And, honestly, I don't think I missed a thing spending just a couple of minutes scrolling though and capping the only highlights.
(takes a bow) :ROFLMAO: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess he is filing the void while Paging Mr. Morrow travels to London.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle Pallo #27 So boring even Susan Amen stopped watching.

Whoever creates the new post remember to tag it with Kyle Pallo Threads and Disney Vloggers Threads. Is there a way to get the Disney Vloggers Threads tag added to this before it gets locked?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s also a VIP tour guide at Disney which brings on the most income since they receive good tips. Even Kylie tipped his guide $500 I think he said when they did the tour. She just does the HHN for a side job I think since it’s only for a few months
They don't make as much as one might think. And the ones that do make money, sell their souls and work all the time. Something she doesn't do.

Anyone else notice in today's video he's filming while walking past Club 33 and never mentions it. He probably doesn't even know it's there.

Last edited:
New thread...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.