Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On both cruises the hurricane duo heard of a person overboard and, just like that, they're at it again.
1 (500) - 1 (337) weasels.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still baffles my mind he went from looking at a 2023 Toyota Camry that would last a lifetime to an unreliable POS bmw that’s probably the same age as him. 🤣🤣
---
Still baffles my mind he went from looking at a 2023 Toyota Camry that would last a lifetime to an unreliable POS bmw that’s probably the same age as him. 🤣🤣
And also I remember when he was buying it he couldn’t just go to the bank and get the money. He had to wait for a check to be mailed to him (assuming from mom the banker) since he didn’t have the $20k to pay himself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meanwhile over in JoJo’s world…did you see his new post showing off his body? Is that a jab at Kyle and his expanding waistline?
JoJo may be ripped but that's all he has going for himself. If he was out of shape, he would lose all the 20 somethings that subscribed. He's not attractive and has the personality of a moldy cheese sandwich. Not to mention he surrounds himself with mentally stunted individuals who do nothing for his channel. Kyle does the opposite by eating like a pig and surrounding himself with people that viewers want to see.

(We all know Kyle would do this but...) JoJo drops a new video with and intro about mental health and implying suicide as what happened on the cruise. According to actual media, the person fell, not jumped. So here he is giving either false or unverified information and monetizing a tragedy. The only reason he's getting more views than Kyle on his most recent video is the clickbait title.

In bigger news.....no!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Also, totally unrelated, but Kylie claims on his IG story that he scored Taylor Swift tickets for Tampa next weekend. Maybe he and the 'other' Taylor can compare their concert experiences. I mean, he totally got her tickets for her birthday like he said he would, right?
Taylor has already gone to 2 Swift concerts that she bought herself and I doubt she will be travelling to Tampa for another one.

Reactions: 4
Laura uploaded her first YouTube video won’t be surprised if she gets more views than Kylie 😂

Reactions: 3
I would have been interested in her video until we saw her true self in that birthday livestream. Hard pass

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---

And also I remember when he was buying it he couldn’t just go to the bank and get the money. He had to wait for a check to be mailed to him (assuming from mom the banker) since he didn’t have the $20k to pay himself
And the four door Camry could be used as a ride share vehicle. He could have made extra $$$ working as a Lyft / Uber driver. That’s not an option with his two door Barbie Beemer. But he’s so full of himself that he never succumb to real work. Instead, the “special needs narcissist” just wants to lead a life of grifting.

Ohhhh' baby! A 2fer' ____ Two ratio'd Pallo 💩💩 Piles
You Daily 💩💩 Dumps: And only ONE even reached 20K views...barely. SAD🤭
MUST HAVE Grey Stuff Cupcake At The Magic Kingdom:
Happily ever After Is BACK after 551 days!

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

176K subscribers☠💀☠
(y)1.4K ___(n)2.1K

Grand Opening Of Tron Was UNREAL: ALL NEW Tron Merchandise,
Genie+ Insane Record High Day Price

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

176K subscribers☠ 💀☠
20K Views
(y)1.4K ___ (n)1.5K
(*You came close MiniSquatch. The downvoters just got tired. ...SAD)

Reactions: 3
Casey says that she loves that shirt on him, so that shirt ain't going anywhere 🤣

If her taste in shirts is as bad as her taste in men, it all makes sense now

View attachment 2078863
Maybe it’s all his time in the theme parks, and I’m no fashion icon, but he dresses “dad-core” it’s so weird. The short shorts and the stupid shirts. Those shoes may as well be new balance 608’s. 🤦‍♂️

maybe I’m weird I dunno?

Reactions: 5
Uh oh! Uh oh! Just thinking of all the ramafications of THIS announcement on our little niche army of Disney vloggers. Especially PixiePallo! :LOL:
Hmmmm.... might just throw a proverbial monkey wrench into some Daily Dose works, huh?
Maybe Casey can sneak him in daily in the trunk of her car? 🤭:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Imagine the begging for $$$$ to compensate: "Guys! I need your help to keep posting my Daily Doze'..."
[As of March 2023, the sale of most Annual Passes are currently paused. Florida residents can still purchase the Pixie Dust Pass, which is the tier with the most blockout dates. Unfortunately, if you're a Disney Adult who enjoys traveling to both Disney World and Disneyland, there won't be an option for one Disney Annual Pass in the future. The Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger confirmed on the annual shareholder's meeting call that the Disney Premier Passport would not be returning. ]

annual pass.jpg
annual pall1.jpg
mickey-mouse-bye.gif

BTW Perhaps THIS is one reason MiniTheMooch is "...changing his direction" in the Daily Dumps? To grifting cruises?... staycations? ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it strange that Kyle never goes home to be with family on big holidays - like Christmas and Easter? You'd think that he would want to visit Wisco with Casey and introduce his beloved to his grandparents, sis, and the rest of the family whom she has yet to meet. This family is so strange ... in so many ways. Kylie would rather spend a day at sea on an old Carnival ship which has seen better days than go home to be with his family on a holiday (even though he runs home to them all the time when it isn't a holiday.)
And yet his fat ass is on its way there repeatedly over the course of the year, and that does seem so suspicious. In general, I just assumed he need reassurances and financial aid! 👈 Grifting from them because as he loves to say, "It's all about family." And if you can't fleece family, who can you grift off. :LOL:Even at Christmas, only ol' ClownDADx3 showed up in Orlando and Pallo made no attempt to sashay to Cheeseland.
Reminded me of this possible, but I think flawed, explanation from one responder on his Twitter feed.

(* I have, of course, no way of knowing ___ but it would be wrong not to speculate. :ROFLMAO: ___ As a general rule you must reside in a state 183 days (unless that has changed and I don't think so) to establish residency BUT a "business owner" ( Pallo's YouTube business... still makes me LOL) doesn't have to live in the state where the business is registered.) His "business" 🤭 could be registered in Wisconsin, but he certainly isn't there enough to establish residency and wouldn't have to be. Then again, I'm no tax expert but my accountant is. :LOL:
C2NjKQ2T_200x200.jpg
Pickleball participant

11hrs ago
...KylePallo on YouTube has his channel listed as the business address is Wisconsin where taxes are lower. Not in Florida.. where he lives. That is why he travels to Wisconsin all the time. A taxpayer has to live in a state for a minimum amount of time to be able to do this
---
Just noticed today's Daily tit Fest is up. Looks to be a trip to Universal with Lora Gums to walk about and eat....hmmm, King Cakes and Shrimp and/or Crawdads and Grits??? When was this filmed? February? ___ Is it Mardi Gras Day in April at Universal? :ROFLMAO:

He's announcing Lora's Channel? I'm sure he'll take full credit for the entire venture. She's incidental to his accomplishment. :LOL:

I'll wait for you intrepid viewers with stronger stomachs than I to watch. I'm only able to pause it and quickly scroll through.

Reactions: 2
Guessing he's a FL resident and files in FL. FL doesn't have a state income tax, WI does. He can use a tax accountant or tax preparer located in any state.

Reactions: 2
Guessing he's a FL resident and files in FL. FL doesn't have a state income tax, WI does. He can use a tax accountant or tax preparer located in any state.
Indeed. He certainly doesn't 'live' in WI enough to establish residency and, it seems to me, registering a 'business' (even a YouTube 'business' :LOL: in WI would not improve his tax situation over having it in Fla.
As I said, it seems a stretch and a flawed bit of speculation on that responder's part. But I'm not sure of Florida vs Wisconsin 'business' tax structures, especially for something as niche and miniscule as Pallo's "YT Daily Dose" (and dying Patreon / Instagram ..etc ) . :LOL:

And it always interested me, in general, that the 'gifts' of cruises, staycations, monies....etc. are one and all part of his (and other vloggers like him) "business" and I'd be surprised if any of it, other than the recorded online accounts (Patreon...) are reported on their taxes. For the most part , it is just more grifting, conning and taking ____ little more than handouts to panhandlers on which they pay no taxes.

Last edited:
Today's Daily Dump 💩 was another SNOOZER

Bummer that we won't have Susan Amen's videos anymore for a recap. I'm finding it harder and harder to sift through Kyle's piles.

Lora is back!!! And based on the comments the stans are ecstatic. Poor Ol' Little Casey Moonface just doesn't seem to receive the same reception.

Other then that its the same old dull routine. Kyle walks into a gift shop to film merchandise and hint to his fans to buy it for him. He hints at one of those ugly dual-color t-shirts that resemble his favorite Marvel shirt. Kyle is amazed by one of those "mood stones" that change color and has never seen one before.

Kyle then eats some nummy boiled shrimp which stain his face for the entire rest of the vlog

2023-04-05 11_51_51-BIG Adventure Day At Universal_ Checking Out New Ride, Working For Univers...png

More creepy filming of Lora walking from behind from a distance with the camera tilted down toward her ass.

Kyle says that Lora is getting a new car (a Porsche).

And the rest is just riding some rides and eating more fried/greasy food.

I notice that Kyle has started wearing sunglasses now? Wonder if he's been reading some of the comments here about his aging and wrinkles? 😲

• Haha
BTW: Anyone had a "Casey Doormat Sighting"? ___ Lately, Waldo has been easier to spot. 😂

She doesn't even get a mention on his YT channel. He doesn't respond to questions about her.

I have a feeling her superiors gave her the 'talking to' she needed: "YOU represent our company and our image. You are NOT doing a good job at that and your boyfriend is putting your place here with us in jeopardy. Do you understand what I'm saying? I hope so. I don't like to repeat myself. Thanks for coming by."

And hmmmm...... He and Lora are sashaying around Universal all lovey-dovery. All excited over Lora's new YT channel. (goosebumps)

And he and Lora are, evidently going to a (pinch me) Taylor Swift concert in Tampa. Guess Casey will just have to "Shake, shake shake it off..." huh? :LOL: Well, somebody's got to do a real job. Maybe thay can get her to drive them over. Maybe she can get a ticket? I'm sure Lora bought Kyle's ticket...or someone did. He couldn't afford it.

And he and Lora are going on another cruise. (Oh be still my beating heart! 😬 Excitment overload. ☠)

Kyle and Lora are.... Kyle and Lora are.... Kyle and Lora are.... Kyle and Lora are.... Hmm...seems someone is missing.

Where in the world is Casey Doormat?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today's Daily Dump 💩 was another SNOOZER

Bummer that we won't have Susan Amen's videos anymore for a recap. I'm finding it harder and harder to sift through Kyle's piles.

Lora is back!!! And based on the comments the stans are ecstatic. Poor Ol' Little Casey Moonface just doesn't seem to receive the same reception.

Other then that its the same old dull routine. Kyle walks into a gift shop to film merchandise and hint to his fans to buy it for him. He hints at one of those ugly dual-color t-shirts that resemble his favorite Marvel shirt. Kyle is amazed by one of those "mood stones" that change color and has never seen one before.

Kyle then eats some nummy boiled shrimp which stain his face for the entire rest of the vlog

View attachment 2080236

More creepy filming of Lora walking from behind from a distance with the camera tilted down toward her ass.

Kyle says that Lora is getting a new car (a Porsche).

And the rest is just riding some rides and eating more fried/greasy food.

I notice that Kyle has started wearing sunglasses now? Wonder if he's been reading some of the comments here about his aging and wrinkles? 😲
I’m sure if she actually does get a Porsche it will be just as old as his Barbie Beamer 🤣 I highly doubt her salary at Disney world can pay for a $60k+ new vehicle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.