Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her dad pays for most of her expenses.
---

If I recall correctly she cited on a comment about the videos the SCOTUS ruling that states she is legally allowed to post her videos with that content. It was a few days ago.
What does her dad do to be able to buy their adult kid a Tesla. Her first car makes sense they’d buy her it’s an older Corolla I believe but to drop $50k on a Tesla is nuts

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What does her dad do to be able to buy their adult kid a Tesla. Her first car makes sense they’d buy her it’s an older Corolla I believe but to drop $50k on a Tesla is nuts
No idea, but based on the boat he had when he took Lora, Kyle and Alexa out last year, I imagine it must pay well. Plus he paid for her first class ticket to Europe last year also. He either has tons of miles or doesn’t mind paying $5k+ for his daughter to fly comfortably.

Reactions: 5
He works as a sales manager for a beer/beverage distributor

Reactions: 6
I’ve been meaning to drive through the Venetian Isle searching for abandoned cars but I don’t care enough to go out of my way at all for that and I haven’t found myself in the immediate area. Maybe if someone superchats me $500 I’ll go check

• Haha
No idea, but based on the boat he had when he took Lora, Kyle and Alexa out last year, I imagine it must pay well. Plus he paid for her first class ticket to Europe last year also. He either has tons of miles or doesn’t mind paying $5k+ for his daughter to fly comfortably.
Also, apparently three nights of last minute Taylor Swift tickets, probably as much as the Tesla.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Today's Daily Dump 💩 was another SNOOZER

Bummer that we won't have Susan Amen's videos anymore for a recap. I'm finding it harder and harder to sift through Kyle's piles.

Lora is back!!! And based on the comments the stans are ecstatic. Poor Ol' Little Casey Moonface just doesn't seem to receive the same reception.

Other then that its the same old dull routine. Kyle walks into a gift shop to film merchandise and hint to his fans to buy it for him. He hints at one of those ugly dual-color t-shirts that resemble his favorite Marvel shirt. Kyle is amazed by one of those "mood stones" that change color and has never seen one before.

Kyle then eats some nummy boiled shrimp which stain his face for the entire rest of the vlog

View attachment 2080236

More creepy filming of Lora walking from behind from a distance with the camera tilted down toward her ass.

Kyle says that Lora is getting a new car (a Porsche).

And the rest is just riding some rides and eating more fried/greasy food.

I notice that Kyle has started wearing sunglasses now? Wonder if he's been reading some of the comments here about his aging and wrinkles? 😲
Maybe he said her car is getting a push.

Reactions: 3
Or he travels for work and cashed in miles for the upgrade, not too surprising
---
"Look at the cream color, like is, that not sexy?"
Base model white BMW convertible with a cream color interior is as elderly woman spec as it gets. It looks like he’s driving mom’s car for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the video prior to Kyle's "sexy" Barbie dream car reveal, he tells Lora that he's waiting for a cashier's check in the mail. I'm guessing that his banker (Mom) had to mail the check from Wisconsin so that Kyle could hand it over to those "two sweet gentlemen" who swindled his ass for $24k on top of the parking garage for that 13 year old broken-down heap. The grifter got grifted 😂

View attachment 2080827

From the transcript:

"It's a sexy car, I want to show you guys and its practically brand spanking new"

"Is that not sexy or what?"

"This car is just so sexy"

"Look at the cream color, like is, that not sexy?"
(*The guy below is a BMW expert. ExoticCarPlayPlace. He collects them. Knows them inside out and has a number of videos on YouTube warning potential buyers (read: SUCKERS) to steer well clear of used BMWs. AND HE'S TALKING ABOUT 4 TO 6 YEAR OLD VEHICLES. Pallo's is 13, countem,' 13 years old and is in no way collectible or rare, quite the opposite:

"They are marvels of engineering and they age quickly, especially the electronics. Replacement parts are often very difficult to find and you'll pay a premium price for them. Even routine maintenance can be very expensive."

" Unless you're a collector who knows them, or rich, avoid them. And if you're rich, you're not going to buy a used one." (laughs)

"Unless it's a very rare and highly collectible BMW, only a foolish person ready to be parted from his money would go anywhere near it."

How strange. "SEXY" (the idiotic requisite dumbass Pallo is hung up on) didn't make his list at all as a buying incentive. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

*Those two "...very sweet gentlemen" probably, to this day, still, when the memory of him handing over $24K for that thing crosses their minds, break out laughing. 😂 I would.

Last edited:
  • Haha
(*The guy below is a BMW expert. ExoticCarPlayPlace. He collects them. Knows them inside out and has a number of videos on YouTube warning potential buyers (read: SUCKERS) to steer well clear of used BMWs. AND HE'S TALKING ABOUT 4 TO 6 YEAR OLD VEHICLES. Pallo's is 13, countem,' 13 years old and is in no way collectible or rare, quite the opposite:

"They are marvels of engineering and they age quickly, especially the electronics. Replacement parts are often very difficult to find and you'll pay a premium price for them. Even routine maintenance can be very expensive."

" Unless you're a collector who knows them, or rich, avoid them. And if you're rich, you're not going to buy a used one." (laughs)

"Unless it's a very rare and highly collectible BMW, only a foolish person ready to be parted from his money would go anywhere near it."

How strange. "SEXY" (the idiotic requisite dumbass Pallo is hung up on) didn't make his list at all as a buying incentive. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

*Those two "...very sweet gentlemen" probably, to this day, still, when the memory of him handing over $24K for that thing crosses their minds, break out laughing. 😂 I would.
Surprised we haven’t heard him complaining about having to use premium gas for it. Most likely he actually just uses regular grade fuel hence the reason he has a Christmas trees worth of lights on his dash. And i highly doubt he’s brought it in for an oil change or any maintenance yet

Reactions: 9
(*The guy below is a BMW expert. ExoticCarPlayPalce. He collects them. Knows them inside out and has a number of videos on YouTube warning potential buyers (read: SUCKERS) to steer well clear of used BMWs. AND HE'S TALKING ABOUT 4 TO 6 YEAR OLD VEHICLES. Pallo's is 13, countem,' 13 years old and is in no way collectible or rare, quite the opposite:

😂 They were probably trying to offload that heap for a long time and hit the jackpot when Pallo's dumbass came along. I bet he never even asked for a Carfax report or did any research at all. I could see those two gentlemen meeting Pallo in the parking lot and him just oozing over everything..."THAT'S SEXY!"...."THIS IS FIRE!"....that's when they knew that they had him.

Back in my 20s, I had a business which I sold and decided to splurge and treat myself to a brand new BMW M3. Since it was new, it was under full warranty. When the warranty was nearly up, I got rid of it because of the potential repair and maintenance costs.

Don't really care about fancy things anymore. I don't make as much money as I used to and I'm not rich, but I own my own home and have a real career with great health/vision/dental insurance and a 401k. So I do get a kick when Pallo refers to us as "jealous hatters." No one is envious of his 13 year old hoop-dee, the dirty frat apartment he shares with two other men, his $500 credit card limit and harbor freight bedding, and the fact that he needs to grift and panhandle for everything he has or does.

Surprised we haven’t heard him complaining about having to use premium gas for it. Most likely he actually just uses regular grade fuel hence the reason he has a Christmas trees worth of lights on his dash. And i highly doubt he’s brought it in for an oil change or any maintenance yet
Most recently, his car is still showing "Service overdue!" and last time his Clown Dad came down, they were both trying to figure out some issue with the car before some fan interrupted them and wanted to take a picture.

2023-04-05 18_39_49-(1) I BOUGHT A HOUSE Near Disney World! Here’s my story - YouTube.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
😂 They were probably trying to offload that heap for a long time and hit the jackpot when Pallo's dumbass came along. I bet he never even asked for a Carfax report or did any research at all. I could see those two gentlemen meeting Pallo in the parking lot and him just oozing over everything..."THAT'S SEXY!"...."THIS IS FIRE!"....that's when they knew that they had him.

Back in my 20s, I had a business which I sold and decided to splurge and treat myself to a brand new BMW M3. Since it was new, it was under full warranty. When the warranty was nearly up, I got rid of it because of the potential repair and maintenance costs.

Don't really care about fancy things anymore. I don't make as much money as I used to and I'm not rich, but I own my own home and have a real career with great health/vision/dental insurance and a 401k. So I do get a kick when Pallo refers to us as "jealous hatters." No one is envious of his 13 year old hoop-dee, the dirty frat apartment he shares with two other men, his $500 credit card limit and harbor freight bedding, and the fact that he needs to grift and panhandle for everything he has or does.

Most recently, his car is still showing "Service overdue!" and last time his Clown Dad came down, they were both trying to figure out some issue with the car before some fan interrupted them and wanted to take a picture.

View attachment 2081280
Can't wait for him to take that old hoopdee' in to have it serviced, he's going to feel like he's making a mortgage payment on that $750K fantasy and invisible home he said he bought. :ROFLMAO:

I can imagine the vlog the next day ___ from the "Great Crying Woods" outside his pig sty: "Guys, I don't know what to do. You tell me...."

😂😂😂

• Haha
Can't wait for him to take that old hoopdee' in to have it serviced, he's going to feel like he's making a mortgage payment on that $750K fantasy and invisible home he said he bought. :ROFLMAO:

I can imagine the vlog the next day ___ from the "Great Crying Woods" outside his pig sty: "Guys, I don't know what to do. You tell me...."

😂😂😂
I was scrolling through his twitter the other day and one of the Stan’s was arguing with someone who called Kylie broke stating how he makes at least $360k a year if his videos get 20k views each. If he truly made $360k don’t ya think he would’ve actually purchased that home and not had to lie about it…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I heard that the old boy from Disunplugged and his partner sold him that Barbiemobile

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was scrolling through his twitter the other day and one of the Stan’s was arguing with someone who called Kylie broke stating how he makes at least $360k a year if his videos get 20k views each. If he truly made $360k don’t ya think he would’ve actually purchased that home and not had to lie about it…
That's such a laughable joke from a dullard PalloButtBoy who is clueless, probably the same fool who called Pallo, and I quote, "...a millionaire." I couldn't stop laughing. A rich YouTube vlogger? He isn't PewDiePie, he's just PEWW'. A millionaire who can't afford his meds, grifts for little cruises and overnight staycations, gift cards and Disney points, who lives in a pig sty BroHostel with two other guys, drives a 13 year old clunker Barbiebeemer, stalks around a theme park filming for a few dollars every damned day? Puuuuuleeeeeeeeze'! He is a joke at this point.

The pathetic HairyElf doesn't even begin to bring in more than a fraction of that wildly exaggerated sum. ___And with what he does manage to grift and con? Without boring everyone, most who know how YouTube works, the platform take 30% off the top, and there are taxes to be paid. He has to outlay for that pig sty where he lives, plus personal expenses, (he saves by grifting and abusing the generosity of family and dumbasses like Lora & Casey whenever possible.), he gets a few decent level insert ads provided by YouTube and he has NO endorsements (Who the duck would want that slovenly leech to endorse anything? Perhaps Depends or Prep. H? or Spray on Hair? :ROFLMAO: ), his Patreon support is in freefall, his other online sites are pathetic, he grifts off others and some fans for cruises and staycations, does nothing to build his channel and his brand, well, that's "dirty, balding, chubby, lazy, aimless and shiftless vlogger" and no one wants that to be associated with them or their products.

His "fans" live in an imaginary universe created by that ridiculous MiniSquatch. They drink his Koolaid and beg for seconds. They should be laughed at, pitied and ignored.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Don’t get too bothered by some idiot child in the comments section who clearly has no concept of what real salaries and wages and ad revenue is like in the real world. $360k is doctor level, how many doctors live in a small bedroom of a shared apartment?
---
Here is one of my favorite YouTubers, who also has a family and a full time job, being transparent about his YouTube financials. He doesn’t upload daily but he has 350k subs

Last edited:
Don’t get too bothered by some idiot child in the comments section who clearly has no concept of what real salaries and wages and ad revenue is like in the real world. $360k is doctor level, how many doctors live in a small bedroom of a shared apartment?
---
Here is one of my favorite YouTubers, who also has a family and a full time job, being transparent about his YouTube financials. He doesn’t upload daily but he has 350k subs

I watch Jay from the shiplife and he has around the same amount of subs as Kyle but usually more views and he showed his YouTube revenue and it was closer to $100k than 360 so I’m thinking kyles maybe 60-70k max

Reactions: 2
If he was making $360k he would have a new pair of shoes and Casey would have a nicer Louis Vuitton than Krista’s Burberry. But his shoes are filthy and everything she owns is from Target

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.