Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's Daily Dump šŸ’© was another SNOOZER

Bummer that we won't have Susan Amen's videos anymore for a recap. I'm finding it harder and harder to sift through Kyle's piles.

Lora is back!!! And based on the comments the stans are ecstatic. Poor Ol' Little Casey Moonface just doesn't seem to receive the same reception.

Other then that its the same old dull routine. Kyle walks into a gift shop to film merchandise and hint to his fans to buy it for him. He hints at one of those ugly dual-color t-shirts that resemble his favorite Marvel shirt. Kyle is amazed by one of those "mood stones" that change color and has never seen one before.

Kyle then eats some nummy boiled shrimp which stain his face for the entire rest of the vlog

View attachment 2080236

More creepy filming of Lora walking from behind from a distance with the camera tilted down toward her ass as they go around and ride some rides.

Kyle says that Lora is getting a new car (a Porsche).

I notice that Kyle has started wearing sunglasses now? Maybe he's been reading some of the comments here about his aging and wrinkles.
And the ubiquitous hat, worn backwards, covers his balding head. It always cracks me up when the idiot complains about the bright sun and puts his hand up to shield his eyes from the sun while wearing that. "Hmmm...if they only made something you could wear on your head with a bill on it? That would help, huh?" God, he's such a moron.:LOL:

And those sunglasses? ___ Well, they cover another, well, aesthetic, issue as well.
amn.jpg
16.jpg
30kp1.jpg
azz.jpg
ag1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today's Daily Dump šŸ’© was another SNOOZER

Bummer that we won't have Susan Amen's videos anymore for a recap. I'm finding it harder and harder to sift through Kyle's piles.

Lora is back!!! And based on the comments the stans are ecstatic. Poor Ol' Little Casey Moonface just doesn't seem to receive the same reception.

Other then that its the same old dull routine. Kyle walks into a gift shop to film merchandise and hint to his fans to buy it for him. He hints at one of those ugly dual-color t-shirts that resemble his favorite Marvel shirt. Kyle is amazed by one of those "mood stones" that change color and has never seen one before.

Kyle then eats some nummy boiled shrimp which stain his face for the entire rest of the vlog

View attachment 2080236

More creepy filming of Lora walking from behind from a distance with the camera tilted down toward her ass.

Kyle says that Lora is getting a new car (a Porsche).

And the rest is just riding some rides and eating more fried/greasy food.

I notice that Kyle has started wearing sunglasses now? Wonder if he's been reading some of the comments here about his aging and wrinkles? šŸ˜²
No more Susan videos?

He also filmed a bit of a ā€œdown blouseā€ on Lora when they were looking in the store at merch. Very creepy.
---
Iā€™m sure if she actually does get a Porsche it will be just as old as his Barbie Beamer šŸ¤£ I highly doubt her salary at Disney world can pay for a $60k+ new vehicle
Itā€™ll either be a beat to tit 20 year old automatic Boxster or a 17 year old high mile Cayenne. Everything else Porsche used/new/vintage is out of control expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sure if she actually does get a Porsche it will be just as old as his Barbie Beamer šŸ¤£ I highly doubt her salary at Disney world can pay for a $60k+ new vehicle
Did Lora says she's getting a Porsche or did KayLow say that she is?? Big difference. Plus didn't she just get her car last year?

Reactions: 5
No more Susan videos?

He also filmed a bit of a ā€œdown blouseā€ on Lora when they were looking in the store at merch. Very creepy.
---

Itā€™ll either be a beat to tit 20 year old automatic Boxster or a 17 year old high mile Cayenne. Everything else Porsche used/new/vintage is out of control expensive.
Remarkable the Depraved Dwarf hasn't mastered the 'shoe cam' technique and gone full creeper like this guy who was arrested for that maneuver at city parks.
55.jpg
I can hear the responses, "Oh Kyle you're such a scamp." / "I love her underwear. Disney?"
---
Picture of the dealership and the guy coming out to deliver the Porsche to her:
porche.gif

---
Got to change up. I think I've found Lora's new Porsche:

porsche1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No more Susan videos?

---

What a little creep. He pans the camera down her blouse as she's bending over to grab some merchandise, similar to how he captured that nipple-shot of his sister at the Dells šŸ¤¢

2023-04-05 13_20_21-BIG Adventure Day At Universal_ Checking Out New Ride, Working For Univers...png

No more Susan videos for the unforeseen future it seems. She said its started to feel unethical clowning on him every day. Personally I don't think her videos are anywhere near as unethical as Kyle's constant grifting, cons, and lies. She said that eventually there will be a "part 50" one day though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What a little creep. He pans the camera down her blouse as she's bending over to grab some merchandise, similar to how he captured that nipple-shot of his sister at the Dells šŸ¤¢

View attachment 2080469

No more Susan videos for the unforeseen future it seems. She said its started to feel unethical clowning on him every day. Personally I don't think her videos are anywhere near as unethical as Kyle's constant grifting, cons, and lies. She said that eventually there will be a "part 50" one day though.
Well he did say on twitter he would send his lawyer after her when one of the Stanā€™s brought it up. Maybe he actually did?
---
Also about 1 minute in Lora says letā€™s check google something Kyle hates to do šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ when they were talking about when universals new park would open

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No more Susan videos for the unforeseen future it seems. She said its started to feel unethical clowning on him every day. Personally I don't think her videos are anywhere near as unethical as Kyle's constant grifting, cons, and lies. She said that she might put together a "part 50" one day though.
i wonder if susan amen got some sort of letter from youtube or somewhere to back off on the videos. once people started posting the links on Twitter, word started getting out more about her channel, so i'm sure somebody reported it to someone who has the ability to put at least a small smack-down on it. its a shame, those videos were GOLD!!!

Reactions: 9
Well he did say on twitter he would send his lawyer after her when one of the Stanā€™s brought it up. Maybe he actually did?
What lawyer? He doesn't have the money to have one draft a cease and desist letter let alone serve it.
Besides, he has zero case. No different than FRE or Michael Kay in 90 Seconds
---
i wonder if susan amen got some sort of letter from youtube or somewhere to back off on the videos. once people started posting the links on Twitter, word started getting out more about her channel, so i'm sure somebody reported it to someone who has the ability to put at least a small smack-down on it. its a shame, those videos were GOLD!!!
unlikely. don't forget she (or he) was completely obsessed with him at the beginning. Then he blocked her and then the videos started. ;)

If he complained to YouTube, YouTube would have taken videos down that didn't fall under fair use and she would then have to go through an appeals process to get them back up. As far as I can tell, none have been taken down.

It started as Cringe when he was her "My Beloved" LOL

1680716154274.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
---
Also about 1 minute in Lora says letā€™s check google something Kyle hates to do šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ when they were talking about when universals new park would open
I don't think that Kyle can afford a lawyer (or even know how to find one) but I could see him running to mommy ("Mommy, my stans say someone is stealing my videos and being a jealous hatter!!! What do I do?!?!?") and then her doing all the work to get in touch with a lawyer to send out a strongly-worded letter šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Are you even allowed to film on rides at Universal?
Inside the Magic:
Universal Orlando prohibits
all Guests from filming or recording while on any ride, with this ban even extending to metal detectors to locate phones on riders, a policy that may soon come to the Walt Disney World Resort.
Feb 2, 2023

As we know, however, like his Mango Messiah, the rules apply only to everyone else ___ not him. Recently, at Disney, he walked right past the "NO Filming" signs on Space Mountain and filmed their ride and filmed while ON the ride.

At The Grand Floridian (upon returning from WI waterparks ( with, he said, a 'virus' ) he filmed in an area posted as "NO Filming in This Area" ___ and later, in the same vid, he walked past a sign, even filmed it, "Vehicle Traffic ONLY" past this point and he walked right by and kept filming.

His abuses of the parks and the rules are galling. He should be banned permanently from all the parks. He's a menace to the parks and the visitors.

Reactions: 10
He doesnā€™t have the money for a lawyer and nothing against the law was done so thatā€™s not it, donā€™t give him so much credit

Reactions: 15
---
She shot down his ability to hem/haw, speculate and ā€œin my opinionā€ pontificate.

• Haha
He doesnā€™t have the money for a lawyer and nothing against the law was done so thatā€™s not it, donā€™t give him so much credit
I agree. She's well aware of the boundaries, legal and otherwise. More than likely she was tired of being trapped daily and wants to move along for a while. Hopefull, she'll return with those offerings. They were
chefs-kiss-emoji-ac11f2imaqahmhf2.gif
(chef's kiss!)

Just the other day. Some newbie is bringing the 'news' of Susan Amen's genius
to inform MiniSquatch that his masterpieces are being pillaged. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
Susan's response to him and others like The Whale is, well, Susan and brilliant.
Hey Dumpy'! She MAKES them masterpieces. He owes her. :LOL:
balooga.jpg
Jeremy Blanton
@ KylePallo
35min
What the heck is this YouTube Channel about? https://youtube.com/@SusanAmen/videosā€¦ Someone is hacking your videos and making remakes of them.
(*I love that he dropped a link to her channel. Maybe more will check it out. )
jebus.jpg

Susan Amen
(pinned) Hey girlbossies! šŸ’— Section 107 of the copyright act of 1976 considers criticism, šŸ‘Žcomment, šŸ’¬ news reporting, šŸŒ”teaching šŸ‘©ā€šŸ«scholarship, šŸ« education šŸ“–and research šŸ§to be ā€œfair useā€(unless other conditions apply)! šŸ˜ŠšŸ’ž Have a jesussy day amen šŸ™šŸ»

Dear Susan Amen, we are sending thoughts and prayers and if you need assistance plotting revenge, just you let your pals at Tattle know.
ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Inside the Magic:
Universal Orlando prohibits
all Guests from filming or recording while on any ride, with this ban even extending to metal detectors to locate phones on riders, a policy that may soon come to the Walt Disney World Resort.
Feb 2, 2023

As we know, however, like his Mango Messiah, the rules apply only to everyone else ___ not him. Recently, at Disney, he walked right past the "NO Filming" signs on Space Mountain and filmed their ride and filmed while ON the ride.

At The Grand Floridian (upon returning from WI waterparks ( with, he said, a 'virus' ) he filmed in an area posted as "NO Filming in This Area" ___ and later, in the same vid, he walked past a sign, even filmed it, "Vehicle Traffic ONLY" past this point and he walked right by and kept filming.

His abuses of the parks and the rules are galling. He should be banned permanently from all the parks. He's a menace to the parks and the visitors.
I remember when he was once was called out by a security guard for filming something on Disney property that he wasn't supposed to. Little-Man had a seething little tit fit about it, and called the employee out by name.

He deserves to be banned permanently from the parks. He's a detriment to their business and image and believes that he's above any posted rules. Some other vloggers have been banned over much less.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.