Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says a Disney wedding planner earns $15-22 an hour. Seems like she’s wasting her degree or it was for a waste of a major.

Reactions: 5
If he was making anywhere close to that much, he wouldn’t have had to wait for a $24k cashiers check to get mailed to him so that he could get scammed on a used non-exotic car. Hey Kyle I know a Nigerian Prince who has a few billions for you if you just make a $1000 transfer to this bank account first
---
It says a Disney wedding planner earns $15-22 an hour. Seems like she’s wasting her degree or it was for a waste of a major.
And isn’t Disney raising their starting pay to $18? $22 isn’t much more than the guy just standing outside of the Emporium waving at you with a Mickey glove on as you enter the park

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watch Jay from the shiplife and he has around the same amount of subs as Kyle but usually more views and he showed his YouTube revenue and it was closer to $100k than 360 so I’m thinking kyles maybe 60-70k max
He would be lucky to make $40k. Like it's been said, YouTube gets a cut, failing Patreon and no sponsors. Anything he does make goes to meds, rent, what bills he has, equipment and daily spending. The only thing he probably can write off is his AP, equipment, theme park spending and (some) trips. Even doing so, there's only so much he can write off before being audited. Best case scenario, he's scraping by and swimming in debt. Let us not forget that his debit card was recently declined trying to make a $20 purchase and his CC has a $500 limit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
(*The guy below is a BMW expert. ExoticCarPlayPlace. He collects them. Knows them inside out and has a number of videos on YouTube warning potential buyers (read: SUCKERS) to steer well clear of used BMWs. AND HE'S TALKING ABOUT 4 TO 6 YEAR OLD VEHICLES. Pallo's is 13, countem,' 13 years old and is in no way collectible or rare, quite the opposite:

"They are marvels of engineering and they age quickly, especially the electronics. Replacement parts are often very difficult to find and you'll pay a premium price for them. Even routine maintenance can be very expensive."

" Unless you're a collector who knows them, or rich, avoid them. And if you're rich, you're not going to buy a used one." (laughs)

"Unless it's a very rare and highly collectible BMW, only a foolish person ready to be parted from his money would go anywhere near it."

How strange. "SEXY" (the idiotic requisite dumbass Pallo is hung up on) didn't make his list at all as a buying incentive. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

*Those two "...very sweet gentlemen" probably, to this day, still, when the memory of him handing over $24K for that thing crosses their minds, break out laughing. 😂 I would.
This guy is talking mostly about the F30 it seems which I’ve seen grenade itself first hand. My friend had a 2013 328 where the timing chain guides made of cheap plastic broke and sucked up into the oil tube. Sad day.

I had a 2001 e46 325i for a year and most of what I spent money on were wear and tear parts that needed to be be replaced. Kyle’s generation. The E90 is still semi-reliable from what I understand so long as it’s not the 335 twin turbo motor what was it coded, N54 if memory serves.
The problem with Kyle’s car is that cars when sitting undriven for years on end tend to have issues with seals and rubber drying out. It’s like your grandparents, they tend to live longer when they’re active in retirement. Let me sit and things start to go bad. Also, he paid so far over market value for it that we can’t help but laugh. Just because it’s the lowest mile example doesn’t mean it’s in the best running shape for daily driving duties.

Reactions: 6
This guy is talking mostly about the F30 it seems which I’ve seen grenade itself first hand. My friend had a 2013 328 where the timing chain guides made of cheap plastic broke and sucked up into the oil tube. Sad day.

I had a 2001 e46 325i for a year and most of what I spent money on were wear and tear parts that needed to be be replaced. Kyle’s generation. The E90 is still semi-reliable from what I understand so long as it’s not the 335 twin turbo motor what was it coded, N54 if memory serves.
The problem with Kyle’s car is that cars when sitting undriven for years on end tend to have issues with seals and rubber drying out. It’s like your grandparents, they tend to live longer when they’re active in retirement. Let me sit and things start to go bad. Also, he paid so far over market value for it that we can’t help but laugh. Just because it’s the lowest mile example doesn’t mean it’s in the best running shape for daily driving duties.

He has a number of vids on why NOT to buy a used BMW. I just listed one representative.
Didn't want to clog the system with them all, :LOL: but here are a couple more.

And of course, he is only one of MANY who give exactly the same advice. Our closest neighbor is a big BMW fan (I'm a Land Rover guy, and have a LR Sport SE....but that's another story.) and he usually trades in every 2-3 years. They love him at the dealership, but he can afford it. And they are marvels of engineering, beautiful machines, but you do need some serious change if you're going to keep and maintain one for the long haul.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If he was making $350k living the way he does, he could have bought a Windermere townhouse and paid in cash. Anyways I think we get the point, I’d recommend y’all to look up Scotty Kilmer’s opinions of BMWs for a laugh. I had a brief German phase until I realized that “German Engineering” is a myth and in reality is nothing but stupid bullshit, Japanese all day for me these days. But I respect the people who are into German cars, I thought I was a slut for punishment but I’m not on that level

If he was making $360k he would have a new pair of shoes and Casey would have a nicer Louis Vuitton than Krista’s Burberry. But his shoes are filthy and everything she owns is from Target
Big baller Kyle just "spoils her" (or as Casey says "Kyle just spoils me" and "he's just so selfless") with all kinds of trinkets!

So far we have:
  • $19 pearl from Epcot
  • $50 pearl cage carriage charm (his debit card got declined for this purchase, so Casey might have had to cover for this one)
  • $60 pearl necklace in the Keys (originally $70 but Kyle says he got $10 off)
Kylie always has to make a big display of it to show how well he takes care of "my girl"

I can't wait to see what the engagement ring will look like.....

2023-04-05 21_44_25-61 Vending Machine Rings Images, Stock Photos & Vectors _ Shutterstock.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Big baller Kyle just "spoils her" (or as Casey says "Kyle just spoils me" and "he's just so selfless") with all kinds of trinkets!

So far we have:
  • $19 pearl for Epcot
  • $50 pearl cage carriage charm (his debit card got declined for this purchase, so Casey might have had to foot the bill for this one)
  • $60 pearl necklace in the Keys (originally $70 but Kyle says he got $10 off)
Kylie always has to make a big display about it to show how well he takes care of "my girl"

I can't wait to see what the engagement ring will look like.....

View attachment 2081415
I was picturing something more along this line.

$19.95 at Mainstreet Jewelers in The Magic Kingdom.
images (59).jpg
IF he has enough left on his debit card. Casey might have to spot him a $20.

• Haha
Can't wait for him to take that old hoopdee' in to have it serviced, he's going to feel like he's making a mortgage payment on that $750K fantasy and invisible home he said he bought. :ROFLMAO:

I can imagine the vlog the next day ___ from the "Great Crying Woods" outside his pig sty: "Guys, I don't know what to do. You tell me...."

😂😂😂
Maybe he will send it to the Car Wizard.

• Haha
I have a leftover size 3 engagement ring if Casey or Kelsie or any of these cute girls stuck in a relationship with a gay man wants out and has freakishly small fingers like my ex wife did. Otherwise I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with it, pawn shop or jewelry store or what. I prioritized color and clarity and cut over carats when I was selecting it. Anyways we all know Kyle would get the ring at the Pandora jewelry store at Disney Springs and would make a dozen vlogs out of the whole thing
---
Maybe he will send it to the Car Wizard.
Car Wizard refuses to work on BMWs, it would have to go to Car Ninja instead

I have a leftover size 3 engagement ring if Casey or Kelsie or any of these cute girls stuck in a relationship with a gay man wants out and has freakishly small fingers like my ex wife did. Otherwise I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with it, pawn shop or jewelry store or what. I prioritized color and clarity and cut over carats when I was selecting it. Anyways we all know Kyle would get the ring at the Pandora jewelry store at Disney Springs and would make a dozen vlogs out of the whole thing
---

Car Wizard refuses to work on BMWs, it would have to go to Car Ninja instead
Maybe he should make friends with 100 Percent Jake.

Reactions: 1
I watch Jay from the shiplife and he has around the same amount of subs as Kyle but usually more views and he showed his YouTube revenue and it was closer to $100k than 360 so I’m thinking kyles maybe 60-70k max
He would be lucky to make $40k. Like it's been said, YouTube gets a cut, failing Patreon and no sponsors. Anything he does make goes to meds, rent, what bills he has, equipment and daily spending. The only thing he probably can write off is his AP, equipment, theme park spending and (some) trips. Even doing so, there's only so much he can write off before being audited. Best case scenario, he's scraping by and swimming in debt. Let us not forget that his debit card was recently declined trying to make a $20 purchase and his CC has a $500 limit.
I also estimated the channel to be earning no more than $40k. My guess is anywhere between $25k to $40k. And $40k is being generous.

That does not include Patreon, which is bringing in an additional ~$500-$800 per month (minus platform and payment processing fees). There was a brief period a year ago where his Patreon was bringing in ~$2,500 per month, but that was too much work for the lazy sleazebag to update anymore, so he just abandoned it.

He has no brand sponsorships, no merch sales, and no other revenue streams other than his P.O. box and any PayPal/livestream donations.

Point being, he's not even close to being a "millionaire" like some of his stans claim, and not even close to capable of affording a $750k house. I don't think that he's in debt, but I think he's barely scraping by. His bills and living expenses are relatively low (other than his meds, supposedly) and he's able to mooch a lot of things for free (meals, car rides, etc.) so one would think that he's stashing away a lot of cash, but I think a lot of what he did manage to save, he pissed away on stupid purchases like his Barbie car, binge drinking on trips where drinks are $20 a pop, and upgrading to 1st class tickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He gets the same amount of views if he walks around Disney property without paying a dime that he does for these stupid staycations, so what’s the point? He could have gotten a brand new Corolla like Homewrecker Lora for less than that scam BMW lmao. Do those guys who sold him the bmw post on this site?
---
What does her dad do to be able to buy their adult kid a Tesla. Her first car makes sense they’d buy her it’s an older Corolla I believe but to drop $50k on a Tesla is nuts
Average car loans are going for up to 84 months these days

Last edited:
I just had to re-listen to Mini-Man getting swindled again since its been a while, so I played it on my earbuds while I took our dog for a walk tonight.

A short, humorous re-cap of Kyle's BMW "Car Buying Experience":
  • The guys who sold him the BMW contacted him by email and it ended up in his spam folder. (Probably alongside the Nigerian Prince emails)
  • Kyle says that it feels very sketchy and says his mom taught him to be skeptical of strangers.
  • Says the sellers want to remain private. They arrange to meet on top of a parking garage.
  • He made Lora drive over to protect him in case he gets robbed.
  • Kyle says the price seems too good to be true so he thinks it might be a scam 🤣🤣🤣
  • Sellers don't show up, he gets an email from them saying they cancelled. Kyle anxiously *67's them over the phone and asks again if this is real.
  • Plans to meet them again the next day. Makes Lora drive over again. Kyle seems visibly nervous, pacing around.
  • Sellers show up, Kyle wanted to film it but they did not want to be filmed.
  • The sellers drive off again because Kyle needs to wait for his mom to mail the cashier's check (Kyle emphasizes he's paying "all cash, no loan")
  • Kyle says that he feels so happy that there's good, kind people out there like the sellers and he trusts them 100% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This has been my take on things:

1. Lora has a sugar daddy
(Recently moved downtown, typical sugar daddy stuff cars, concert tickets etc.)
2.Casey gave Kyle a STD from her best guy friend or a yeast infection which I can see from her always walking like her crotch is on fire.
(Which is why he was in that clinic in the sketchy area)

Also why Casey hasn’t been in any videos and he’s been filming Loras back, can’t say ass but her behind part 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This has been my take on things:

1. Lora has a sugar daddy
(Recently moved downtown, typical sugar daddy stuff cars, concert tickets etc.)
2.Casey gave Kyle a STD from her best guy friend or a yeast infection which I can see from her always walking like her crotch is on fire.
(Which is why he was in that clinic in the sketchy area)

Also why Casey hasn’t been in any videos and he’s been filming Loras back, can’t say ass but her behind part 🤣
I think you may be on to something. Lora most definitely has a sugar daddy. All the things she is doing lately, plus the car, plus the trip to Cali, are typical of someone with lots of cash to burn. Also, why exactly was Pallo in that clinic? He always gives us some song and dance routine about his ailments when he goes to see the doc - but this time, a mere mention. Lots of things not really adding up in the last week or so.

S
I think you may be on to something. Lora most definitely has a sugar daddy. All the things she is doing lately, plus the car, plus the trip to Cali, are typical of someone with lots of cash to burn. Also, why exactly was Pallo in that clinic? He always gives us some song and dance routine about his ailments when he goes to see the doc - but this time, a mere mention. Lots of things not really adding up in the last week or so.
Loras job is VIP tours with some really rich family’s since the cheapest tour is like $10k I think. Wouldn’t be surprised if she met the sugar daddy on the tour haha.

She doesn’t have a sugar daddy lmao other than her own father. The downtown apartment probably costs the same as Essex Luxe did

A short, humorous re-cap of Kyle's BMW "Car Buying Experience":
Thanks for the nice re-cap. I stumbled upon this on Reddit. Sounds exactly like Kyle & his 10+ year old BMW. No wonder his car’s dash is lit like a Christmas tree and he refuses to address it:

132DF450-C9E8-4C36-872B-A2EEABBA77D3.jpeg

She doesn’t have a sugar daddy lmao other than her own father. The downtown apartment probably costs the same as Essex Luxe did
She appeared to work a part-time gig at Universal for HHN. In the past it’s been mentioned that she handled emails and an YouTube analytics for Kyle.

Kyle’s so uninteresting we are talking about a car he bought months ago and his friends. 😂🤣 That I find funny!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.