Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve said it before, but after watching today’s vlog, I’ll say it again, there’s absolutely no joy in the overwhelming majority of the videos on Kyle’s channel. Today’s vlog was just three miserable people, complaining about the weather & wait times, who generally don’t seem to like each other very much. From Kyle randomly shouting “Five minutes!” at his mom while walking toward the entrance of Magic Kindergarten for god knows why, to DadX3 absolutely barreling through the park, nearly knocking over elderly people on their scooters, it’s just an ugly experience all the way around. I totally get why he’s been taken off the media invites list though. I’ve enjoyed visiting Disney since I was a little kid, & sharing the parks with my own kids as they’ve grown has been a blast, but his channel makes me less likely to ever want to return. Kyle’s channel is flat out terrible for business & Disney knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know I’ve said it before, but after watching today’s vlog, I’ll say it again, there’s absolutely no joy in the overwhelming majority of the videos on Kyle’s channel. Just three miserable people, complaining about the weather & wait times, who generally don’t seem to like each other very much. From Kyle randomly shouting “Five minutes!” at his mom while walking toward the entrance of Magic Kindergarten for who know why, to DadX3 absolutely barreling through the park, nearly knocking over elderly people on their scooters, it’s just an ugly experience all the way around. I totally get why he’s been taken off the media invites list though. I’ve enjoyed visiting Disney since I was a little kid, & sharing the parks with my own kids as they’ve grown has been a blast, but his channel makes me less likely to ever want to return. Kyle’s channel is flat out terrible for business & Disney knows it
We kind of wish we would see this motley crew in person at the parks just to take in how awful they really are.

Reactions: 10
Kyle: Covfefe ☕ makes me anxious!

Also Kyle: let me chug alcohol

What a loser. People have got to start catching on you’d think.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Couple of new posts 3xDAD "team" (always makes me LOL) hasn't zapped yet. :ROFLMAO:
So today's Pallo :poop: Pile was, as I thought this morning just clicking though it, a bitchfest, watching that slob eat, and some more clips of that horrid Downer Duo: Ol'Crone Mom and Scary Clown 🤡 Jerr.
neil-patrick-harris-shudder.gif

Pqok9tgNgzXw2o1wWM9n76Lg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@writer5974
5 minutes ago
Why would you mock the first time visitors who may have saved up a lifetime for something you may take for granted?
WdKRh3Tuxk87hXbclsd-FqoM=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@meganorbunny7823
24 minutes ago
Drink every time he says spring break
FluffyRealisticBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: 7
I know I’ve said it before, but after watching today’s vlog, I’ll say it again, there’s absolutely no joy in the overwhelming majority of the videos on Kyle’s channel. Today’s vlog was just three miserable people, complaining about the weather & wait times, who generally don’t seem to like each other very much. From Kyle randomly shouting “Five minutes!” at his mom while walking toward the entrance of Magic Kindergarten for god knows why, to DadX3 absolutely barreling through the park, nearly knocking over elderly people on their scooters, it’s just an ugly experience all the way around. I totally get why he’s been taken off the media invites list though. I’ve enjoyed visiting Disney since I was a little kid, & sharing the parks with my own kids as they’ve grown has been a blast, but his channel makes me less likely to ever want to return. Kyle’s channel is flat out terrible for business & Disney knows it
This is where I've been at, too. Theres really ZERO reason to watch Kyle anymore. It's not positive content that makes me feel good. It's not informative content that helps me learn about what's going on at Disney while i'm not there... it's nothing. We're just expected to care because it's KYLE PALLO. :rolleyes:
And I said yesterday, there are lots of other content creators we can watch that are better. They might be putting on an act and be just as much of an ass off camera as Kyle is... but at least they put in the effort to put out content people want to watch, instead of just "screw them, i'll post what i want to, and they'll still send me money" :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If he "...gets so much anxiety" drinking a cup of coffee, imagine that whining, pussyassbitch' reading Tattle. :ROFLMAO:
tre.gif

Idiot: "Doctor. It hurts when I do this."
Doctor: "Then don't do that."
0000000000.png

@kylepallo
Every time I drink coffee now I get so much anxiety

6W6tYmgW_normal.jpg

Replying to
@KylePallo
Anxiety? What could you possible be anxious about?
No job
No real friends
No responsibility

Bro, get a grip. U got a sweet thing going by filming yourself do nothing of value. Stop complaining. What few fans you have don’t wanna hear complaints about BS. Crybaby
---
View attachment 2034225
Probably like this one three months ago. Everyone already knows the family is coming back next month for a cruise. You're so
desperate for views, you roll them out 2-3x/month anymore and, like you and Ms. Milquetoast, y'all are just so boring.
View attachment 2034239
playing around.jpeg

This was in January. Four months later, for those unfortunate few who missed all those "Big Things" Pallo promised and has given to the world via YouTube, here is a complete list:

fart-butt.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll never understand why the family doesn't go somewhere/ANYWHERE beside Disney World. Alexa literally is the only one who tries to go to different places.

• Heart
I'll never understand why the family doesn't go somewhere/ANYWHERE beside Disney World. Alexa literally is the only one who tries to go to different places.
Well we all know Kyle’s broke, so he’s not going anywhere unless it’s been purchased for him, but if you tally up the cash the parents spend on All Star resorts, they could probably take a killer trip to Europe away from their deadbeat son. Instead they wander around the parks, picking on each other & complaining about stale popcorn, just so they can hold boy wonder’s hand every other month. It’s freaking exhausting

And the responses (shudder) to today's crapfest. The bizarre needy cretins who daily, breathlessly, wait for their Daily Dump are a study in despair and sadness.
Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." And when I look at those 'fans' responses to his lazy, useless, rambling vids, that iconic line always comes immediately to mind.

"I come her ever day and it makes my life better." (What fu*king life? You have no life if Pallo's grifting vlog is completing it. Get out of the house.)
"Great to see mom and dad!" (Yes,we've never seen them before. Go visit your own parents. You don't know these people and they don't care if you live or die. Idiot.)
"We arrive at Universal two weeks today, and Disney four days later!" (I'm sure he's thrilled to hear it and will mark it on his calendar so he can avoid you.)
"really looking forward to vlog with family cruise (and casey). Your family is priceless and you are a great son!" (They are one and all dysfunctional leeches in one form or another. IF some fan or his gruesome family pays for it, he'll be on one. Another fu*king cruise will be a first , huh? ____ And, oh, you're a great example of self delusion and proof 'D-Nile' isn't just a river in Egypt." BTW: How are things at the insane asylum?")
Great Vlog. Mo food. Mo rain. (You should see him hog food in a hurricane. You'd get a boner you could hammer nails with. ___ You moron.)
"Dad Dad Dad!!! Please don’t chew on Alexis’ cookies" (If that's a euphemism, chewing on 'Alexis' cookies' is Kyle's job.)

Good god, reading those responses is akin to taking a walk, as the Victorians did, through the Bedlam Insane Asylum for entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he is just going to announce that he and Casey are going on a birthday cruise. He forgot that he told us this last month.
Agree. Guessing it’s the Disney Wish on Good Friday.

On his last trip to WI, someone mentioned Alexa took the week off to help Kyle with “the house he bought”. Gut instinct, his parents planned their recent visit to see the house, that “he” bought.

Reactions: 5
I think he is just going to announce that he and Casey are going on a birthday cruise. He forgot that he told us this last month.
Yep, but they couldn’t actually announce it til last minute because cruise discounts. We all know Mr. $725K mortgage can’t afford tit full price, even when he’s buying his own birthday cruise. God that sounds lame typing it out. Ugh…what woman wants any part of this fool’s life?
---
Agree. Guessing it’s the Disney Wish on Good Friday.

On his last trip to WI, someone mentioned Alexa took the week off to help Kyle with “the house he bought”. Gut instinct, his parents planned their recent visit to see the house, that “he” bought.
So the whole house buying adventure was a group hallucination, it seems…

• Haha
Let’s not forget Kyle’s birthday live stream grift-a-thon to finance any plans.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.