Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bad enough that he wouldn't shut the duck up about her "taking over the vlog," but instead of comments telling him to back off since she clearly doesn't want to I just see a bunch encouraging her to do it. It really is like a cult in the comment section.

Reactions: 10
If he LOVES vlogging so much, why does he frequently ask someone [Alexa, Lora, Casey] to take it over? Any why didn’t Casey just say, Stop nagging me?

No means NO!

• Haha
Chris Rock’s new special has some insightful points about the nationwide addiction to attention. KP to a T.

Reactions: 6
Casey: dump him and get back on bumble. I know you don’t want to, but that isn’t stopping him from trying to force you to do things that you don’t want to do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
" You Tube is not a full time career" from a fellow You Tuber who has a real job.

Reactions: 6
If he LOVES vlogging so much, why does he frequently ask someone [Alexa, Lora, Casey] to take it over? Any why didn’t Casey just say, Stop nagging me?

No means NO!
He wants someone else to do the (limited amount of) work for him. Kyle Pallo is Jenn Tracker with a micropenis.
---
Casey: dump him and get back on bumble. I know you don’t want to, but that isn’t stopping him from trying to force you to do things that you don’t want to do
You can do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Susan Amen's work so much. She's definitely evolving over time. She knows right where to hit Kyle.

I wonder if she used to be a big stan of Kyle's. Looking at her "My Beloved" video that she did months ago and wonder if she really was crushing on him earlier and only recently came around.

She tags the video: I made this for you, my walk on baby 👶🏻 you are the light and love 💗 in my life 🌴 and I can’t wait for our future together 💍

Plot twist: Susan Amen is a bank manager in Wisconsin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hopefully Casey will see the light and punt his ass to the curb soon.
I don’t know- she’s 7 months into this now, and hasn’t run away yet. I think she’s in
it for the long haul, unfortunately.
They say there’s an ass for every chair…. And Unfortunately for her, Kyle is the ass for her chair I think. Poor girl.
Casey- call me in 6 years when you need to vent because you're 2 kids in and working full time while he screws around on COD version 56 all day.

• Haha
I love Susan Amen's work so much. She's definitely evolving over time. She knows right where to hit Kyle.

I wonder if she used to be a big stan of Kyle's. Looking at her "My Beloved" video that she did months ago and wonder if she really was crushing on him earlier and only recently came around.

She tags the video: I made this for you, my walk on baby 👶🏻 you are the light and love 💗 in my life 🌴 and I can’t wait for our future together 💍

Plot twist: Susan Amen is a bank manager in Wisconsin.

Anyone else think Susan Amen is really Florida Resident Edits with a second channel?

Also, Casey is visibly getting annoyed with Kyle saying Kyle turn the camera please. Very similar to when Lora said to him “CUT, TURN IT OFF” when they were at Universal.
---
I don’t know- she’s 7 months into this now, and hasn’t run away yet. I think she’s in
They say there’s an ass for every chair…. And Unfortunately for her, Kyle is the ass for her chair I think. Poor girl.
Casey- call me in 6 years when you need to vent because you're 2 kids in and working full time while he screws around on COD version 56 all day.

It will be Call of Duty: Martian’s Landing lol and he’ll have gotten to the point where “sweat pants are all that fits now guys” - Regina George lol 😂

He’s such a tool, I can only skim now. His tit is so boring, I immediately watch someone else to get the nasty vlog taste out of my mouth.

Reactions: 12
Two asses, no chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point, I don’t think he’ll ever be able to get a sponsorship. Just google Kyle Pallo and this thread comes up. That’s BARE MINIMUM for a sponsor to research.

He’s so well known in the community as being hated. I would be embarrassed to even be around him.

Seriously Casey WAKE UP! I called it with Lora getting some hours of work cut (assuming that’s why she has to work at both Universal AND disney World and move to a cheaper apt downtown) when she was taking off and thinking the time would turn into a relationship and he took full advantage made her look like a dumb blonde side piece and pulled Casey in.

Casey your job TOOK HIM OFF THE MEDIA LIST!!!!! That should be a red flag that his channel is failing and they do not approve of him!!!

Look what happened to Lora!!! Sorry but I can tell you are reading here because your bags weren’t as bad so you took some advice… but take this too, drop him or stop being on camera. He’s going to ruin your reputation and you already have developed the dumb, inexperienced, desperate girl rep.

Only way he gets a sponsorship is if the company doesn't do their due diligence with a 30 second google search prior to sending him money. Meanwhile he claims that he turns down so many offers lol. yeah we know better and he's not getting emails and calls to promote something. Imagine the extra work he would have to do to do a 60 or 90 second ad read plus adding extra B-roll to the footage the company provided. That's not even including the editing he'd have to do.

I don't know the Florida rental market but I didn't know Lora had moved for cheaper rent. Wasn't she sharing the last apartment with her friend Ariana? Did they both move?

Reactions: 3
He's really circling the drain now. First he got bumped off Disney's media list, and now even his friends who DO still get media invites are leaving him out in the cold. Reap what you sow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1 (500) - 1 (192).jpeg

In other news, its 11 days since the last 1k increase in subs. 175k today or will it be closer to the new record of 17 days? We will see.
11/25/22-165k
12/05/22-166k (10 days)
12/14/22-167k(9 days)
12/22/22-168k (8 days)
1/03/23-169k (12 days)
1/14/23-170k (11 days)
1/26/23-171k (12 days)
2/05/23-172k (10 days)
2/16/23-173k (11 days)
3/05/23-174k. (17 days!) a new record
3/16/23-175k-is today the day??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we just take a second to pause as we honour the memory of Taylor, who never gets a mention, and she never got that trip he promised her. Such a good friend is Kyle.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.