Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll never understand why the family doesn't go somewhere/ANYWHERE beside Disney World. Alexa literally is the only one who tries to go to different places.
Where else would a clown and an accountant go for a vacation? Especially if their tiny Sasquatch offspring has to tag along.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So today there was a March pro Disney employees so we can expect tomorrow a video of him in the march supporting his girlfriend and all the castmembers who make his visits to Disney special.

Just Kidding he won't care one bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So today there was a March pro Disney employees so we can expect tomorrow a video of him in the march supporting his girlfriend and all the castmembers who make his visits to Disney special.

Just Kidding he won't care one bit.
He won’t. The position she works in isn’t the type of position that is union represented.

Reactions: 6
So I watched this video today. The whole thing and it sucked. He literally complained and complained and complained.

His dad was was rubbing his ass against the people movers seat when they were stuck inside Space Mountain at first I thought he was jerking off to the rollercoaster that he couldn’t get on. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Big things” 🙄

Kyle appears to be playing around when it comes to the plan he shared about fitness and healthy eating for 2023. “Big things” Is Kyle talking about the future state of his waistline?
It's expansive.

• Haha
“Big things” 🙄

Kyle appears to be playing around when it comes to the plan he shared about fitness and healthy eating for 2023. “Big things” Is Kyle talking about the future state of his waistline?

It's expansive.
Kyle on a serious note, it’s easier to gain weight than to lose it. Come up with an in park strategy. Start a healthy breakfast at home that will keep you full for a while. Oatmeal and Morning Summit cereal [loaded with almonds] are both quick and easy to prepare. Read menus before going to the park. Carry a healthy snack and have a couple in park options preselected in your mind. Drink lots of water.

Slow down and enjoy the food. No need to rush or shovel it in.

“Hopefully people leave…”

witch, you’re the one who lives your life around a TOURIST destination. Maybe if you and your ilk didn’t add an additional big ass body to the park every day unnecessarily it wouldn’t be as crowded.

We already knew he was tone deaf but Jesus….

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Godalmighty! THIS is a near 30 year old "man." :ROFLMAO: Playing video games and feeling the need to tweet about a free online web browser io video game worthy of an old Pokemon master. 😳 :p Jeez'...who does this?
It's more than stange and odd, it's bizarre behavior.
This far beyond Peter Pan Syndrome. This is Infantilism writ large, someone with a brain disorder who is compelled to hold onto childhood, often because the adult world is complex and scares him. This is not normal.
The next step will be for Casey Doormat to diaper him and give him a bottle. OK...I'm kidding. I think.🤭
He is not a 'Forever Disney Kid' ___ He's a damaged Man-Child who will do anything to get what he wants because his nature is to want and take. That poor dumb girl is in for a starring role in the Pallo Theatre of the Absurd: Wait until HE shows up in a full clown suit yelling, "You put on that red nose and come to Daddy!"
qZy5YWXl_normal.jpg
Kyle~
I NOW understand the hype of Powerline! I love A Goofy movie

Hell, I imagine him dancing and prancing to the music in a game that started back in the 90's for little kids. 😬 (shudder)
That is one demented, sad and sick little bastard. Good luck Little Doormat. You'll need it.
a65.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
You'd think that his parents would want to vacation or travel with their friends every once in a while, rather than fly back and forth to Orlando to be with little Kylie all the time. They look miserable the while time they are there. Also, you can't tell me that there isn't something wrong with Dad! Dad! Dad! Listen to the man every time he opens his mouth. It's never an intelligent thought or comment; it's just some garbled world salad. (Like father, like son.) Of course Kyle's banker finds it difficult to smile, etc. Lady, get a life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You'd think that his parents would want to vacation or travel with their friends every once in a while, rather than fly back and forth to Orlando to be with little Kylie all the time. T
Seriously! I'd love to hear that our pals Susan and Jerry are taking some epic trip that doesn't involve Kyle or his camera!! LOL Life and vacation time are too short to keep going to the same places!! I mean, I know my parents started traveling all over once we were in college and more on our own. "Bye, kids!!" HAHA They even went to Australia to visit friends that they met on a tour group in Mexico! HAHA I mean, hell, even with kids my husband and I make sure we take them on non-Disney trips every year too. Or we combine Disney with something else- like when we went on our DCL alaska cruise, we spent 3 days in Vancouver before it, so we could explore. When we went to Disneyland, we flew in and out of San Francisco so that we could do kind of a "driving tour" of CA on our way down and back too.
It's just strange that they always seem to end up back at Disney, and nowhere else.
---
Can I also say that I really do love this thread title!! It's the perfect play on the " I'm having delusions of grandeur" line from Wicked Defying Gravity, since we know hes such a huge Broadway fan now! (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I gotta say, Dawn, of Yankee in the South, looks like she's terrified of EVERYTHING but she's been to more places and seen more things than the moocher munchkin probably ever will.

• Haha
If he cared he would have already been much more vocal about the issue. [and would be walking the line with them, not driving by]

Kyle only cares about Kyle.
And, he didn't even bother tweeting about it.
---
Unless they were at the last stage…
But HE bought a house

1679055631459.png

---
Everyone already knows the family is coming back next month for a cruise.
He's hyped because it will be his "birthday" cruise and naturally, the family will pay for everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And, he didn't even bother tweeting about it.
---

But HE bought a house

View attachment 2035444
---

He's hyped because it will be his "birthday" cruise and naturally, the family will pay for everything.
"I bought a house" would be much more convincing if his parents hadn't just been there. The Pallo herd bought a house. There goes the neighborhood.

• Haha
"I bought a house" would be much more convincing if his parents hadn't just been there. The Pallo herd bought a house. There goes the neighborhood.
taking bets on how long it takes for the house to get run down and absolutely filthy because the doofus won't clean and won't do any preventative maintenance.

wait, I smell a series of grifting videos coming when an appliance breaks down of part of the house has a problem

Reactions: 2
taking bets on how long it takes for the house to get run down and absolutely filthy because the doofus won't clean and won't do any preventative maintenance.

wait, I smell a series of grifting videos coming when an appliance breaks down of part of the house has a problem
Shall we bet on foreclosure dates?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
todays video is called addressing the scam.......which he does about 34 times talking about his 2 upcoming live streams. Kyle, you are the scam.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.