Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says he'll NEVER ask anyone from money... and then promptly talks about his Patreon and the development of his 'merch.'

What a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He mentions that he loves him his ornaments. Yet he couldn’t be bothered to hang any of the over 75 ornaments he received the year before.

As predicted his announcement was the cruise that he previously announced.

OMG! He claimed his Patreon is taking up a lot of his time! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He made it obvious that he is going to regift the wine glasses he received.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean, he could use them on a bottle Kendall Jackson grocery store wine that was somehow the best he’d ever had…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He mentions that he loves him his ornaments. Yet he couldn’t be bothered to hang any of the over 75 ornaments he received the year before.

As predicted his announcement was the cruise that he previously announced.

OMG! He claimed his Patreon is taking up a lot of his time! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He made it obvious that he is going to regift the wine glasses he received.
The Patreon he has spent little to no time working on? Happy St. Patrick's Day all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He likely wants people to check his Patreon. It has increased from 113 to 118 since earlier this month. At $5/mo*5 subscribers, his $25 "momentum" investment in his Patreon account might entice more sad sacks to sign-up. April 1st we will see if his strategy works.
1 (500) - 1 (197) cash beg.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He also doesn’t have time to do Cameo videos. Considering he has dumb stans, that would be a lucrative source of income for him. Just for doing 2 minutes of work for each cameo recording.

He likely wants people to check his Patreon. It has increased from 113 to 118 since earlier this month. At $5/mo*5 subscribers, his $25 "momentum" investment in his Patreon account might entice more sad sacks to sign-up. April 1st we will see if his strategy works.
View attachment 2035775
Nice to see he's still rocking the Xmas garland, U-Haul blanket & fairy lights in that 8' X 9' closet he calls a bedroom. All perfectly normal for a 29 year old man who claims to have life by the balls. Keep living the dream, my guy, we're all absolutely green with envy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OOOWEEEE! A cruise! (As everyone already knew) Never seen that before, huh? So instead of watching him witch and complain while stuffing his fat face at the park, we get to hear him witch and complain while stuffing his fat face on a ship for a couple of days, while meandering around aimlessly videotaping the interior of the ship and spouting out some indecipherable world salad.

. Pinch me. Am I dreaming? Now I can die happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice to see he's still rocking the Xmas garland, U-Haul blanket & fairy lights in that 8' X 9' closet he calls a bedroom.
He can't reach it and it's too high for him to see/notice so doesn't even know it's there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OOOWEEEE! A cruise! (As everyone already knew) Never seen that before, huh? So instead of watching him witch and complain while stuffing his fat face at the park, we get to hear him witch and complain while stuffing his fat face on a ship for a couple of days, while meandering around aimlessly videotaping the interior of the ship and spouting out some indecipherable world salad.

. Pinch me. Am I dreaming? Now I can die happy!
Cruise ships are well known for promoting a healthy diet and lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Livestreams on your birthday with super chat turned on is both egomaniacal and tacky as duck. And this is at least the second year in a row he's done it, maybe more if "you guyses" happen to remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, SSDD. And well earned. :ROFLMAO: Tattle tally for yesterday's Pallo :poop: Pile AKA: The Daily :poop: Dump:poop:
Begging for upvotes hasn't helped him whatsoever. The tired lazy vlogs get the same respect his tired lazy fat ass deserves. With the coma-like state of his Patreon acct., it sounds like he's aware of the problem, huh? But is he capable of doing anything to remedy it? Easy call___ NO.
Spring Break Has Begun At Disney World | A RAINY Crowded Day: Lunch At Planet Hollywood
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
174K subscribers☠💀☠
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cruise ships are well known for promoting a healthy diet and lifestyle!
The very first cruise that I went back in the 90's on the Viking serenade, it was for my grandparents anniversary and there were 25 of us. Was with my cousins and we were young and had a cabin to ourselves. We made it a point to eat as much as we could including morning room service and the midnight buffet. Ended up being on average 7 meals a day. lol
In 3 days I put on about 5 pounds and worked it off plus some the following month from playing a lot of baseball and basketball.

PayLow will pack on the pounds but has no way to get them off. Well there are ways but he won't exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s going on a Virgin Voyages cruise! 😂🤣 he is so not gonna fit in! Complete opposite of Disney! An adults only cruise with pretty racy shows from what I’ve been told so he’s going to be SUPER uncomfortable. I can’t wait for this tit show. Maybe Casey will finally smarten up after being on the cruise with him for four days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We made it a point to eat as much as we could including morning room service and the midnight buffet.
Was it nummy?

I actually lost weight on my last cruise, but it was a gay charter cruise (which already lends itself to that) and I was also dancing every night for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s going on a Virgin Voyages cruise! 😂🤣 he is so not gonna fit in! Complete opposite of Disney! An adults only cruise with pretty racy shows from what I’ve been told so he’s going to be SUPER uncomfortable. I can’t wait for this tit show. Maybe Casey will finally smarten up after being on the cruise with him for four days.
Maybe he'll meet a cruise boy who will help him figure things out and clean up his act...Nah, that'll never happen. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'm thinking Casey will be more uncomfortable on that cruise, because of him that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disney's Count Suckula ____ sucks again.
qZy5YWXl_200x200.jpg

I NOW understand the hype of Powerline! I love A Goofy movie
(You need therapy MiniMan. Intensive therapy... and bring your 'family.' They are as damaged as you are.)
🤮 ......🤭🤣

LqraTkjk_normal.jpg
WiscDellsWeird

Replying to
@ KylePallo
2 virgins on a virgin cruise, I'm sure that content will be just as boring as your Disney content has become. Thanks for "addressing the scam" by talking about your upcoming live streams. You are the scam.🤞😂

Your biggest fans watching your latest vids:
sleep-tired.gif
😴😴😴😴😴
baby-asleep.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL really? May have to watch that. Even Dev was uncomfortable at some of the events. Kyle may tit his pants in fear when he sees some of the adult tit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.