Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed this as one of Taylor’s “liked” tweets. I’m putting it here in hopes Casey reads here and it gives her food for thought.
Casey- think very hard about what this says and how it relates to your situation.
Tay- you rock, girl!!! Keep doing your thing and life will keep rewarding you 🙌
That young lady dodged a bullet, a Pallo bullet. He HAS to be the subject of her thoughts there.

She seemed to buy his bullshit act and lose herself for a while here. (*Who could forget that "Mr White Knight " to the rescue ___CAMERA IN HAND___ to take her from the lower tier hotel she could afford to the Grand Floridian for ONE night and she would have to pay for it. The little sumbitch' then prreened for the YT fans on his channel like he had saved his damsel in distress. It was a typical fraud and disgusting lie from beginning to end.)

For him she was a useful fool he could incorporate into this vlogs and drain everything out of her possible while she was handy. Then he used her sporadically on cam when possible for a few minutes to try to up the much needed clicks on his vids.

She was so lucky to be forced to leave him behind and return home. (And he continued to lie to her, make promises he couldn't possibly keep, being the begging liar he is.)
She's now been able to see him in full form as the lying, bloviating, say-anything kind of grifting scum and con he is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What is hilarious is that when they are standing side by side in the room; kyle has his shoes on and casey doesn’t. She is STILL slightly taller than him! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I agree the room felt very Austin Powers to me and considering Sir Richard Branson is the owner of this cruise line.
It's Virgin-branded, but Branson is a minority stakeholder. It's actually owned by the investment group Cerberus Capital.

I booked a gay cruise on Brilliant Lady for next year. So I'll see what the hype is about.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.