Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only way he gets a sponsorship is if the company doesn't do their due diligence with a 30 second google search prior to sending him money. Meanwhile he claims that he turns down so many offers lol. yeah we know better and he's not getting emails and calls to promote something. Imagine the extra work he would have to do to do a 60 or 90 second ad read plus adding extra B-roll to the footage the company provided. That's not even including the editing he'd have to do.

I don't know the Florida rental market but I didn't know Lora had moved for cheaper rent. Wasn't she sharing the last apartment with her friend Ariana? Did they both move?
Top Ten Products and Services That Should Offer Little Kylie a Deal

10: Super Dry (Down There)
9: Black Electrical Tape - For covering those pesky lights on your car's dashboard
8. Weight Watchers
7. Crest White Strips
6. Tide Pods with Bleach
5. Realtor.com
4. Home Depot Hurricane Windows
3. The Saukville Community Theatre
2. Nair Hair Remover
1: Deep Throater Churros

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your Tattle Total for Kyle's :poop: Pile: AKA: The Daily :poop: Dump.
Happy Ratio'd Day Kyle! You're the winner. In fact you're the King of Ratio'd. :LOL:

She takes over the vlog!? Date Night Away From The Parents | Epcot Part 2

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

174K subscribers ☠💀☠
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
3.0K :eek:

aoo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we just take a second to pause as we honour the memory of Taylor, who never gets a mention, and she never got that trip he promised her. Such a good friend is Kyle.
world's biggest Taylor stan over here! LOL that girl is a SAINT for sticking around as a friend to him for so long! And yeah, when she was here they were talking about going to London, and she seemed really excited about going. Then after she left he mentioned that he was gonna meet her in Singapore.

None of it happened.
And hes never been to Australia to see her, even though shes been here to hang with him a few times.
But, hey, shes seeing the world while he eating at yet another mediocre Disney restaurant for the 100th time.And shes doing it with money she made herself rather than waiting for people to send her some. So, who's actually winning??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Today's Kyle's :poop: Pile: AKA: The Daily :poop: Dump has just been dropped. Drop by and show it the luv' it deserves. (n)
Evidently, you get to hear him witch about spring break crowds, the rain and the food as you watch him eat.
In other words, SSDD: AKA: "His Art.":ROFLMAO:
Spring Break Has Begun At Disney World
| A RAINY Crowded Day: Lunch At Planet Hollywood

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo~
174K subscribers
1001.jpg

• Haha
Go Dudley! ✊
aaa.jpg

Kyle~
Sad to see him go :// much love to you Aaron Rodgers

default_profile_normal.png

Dudley2

Question. Since Disney doesn’t invite you to media events anymore does that mean that they are jealous of you and have a “hattred” for your success?? Yeah! I DIDN’T THINK SO!
hes-right-you-know-morgan-freeman.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle’s Napoleon Complex shines bright when he is with his 20-minute bumble match. Dude was running laps on Tinder and Bumble for a naive younger woman. Age Range Default:18-24. Anyone older with a glimpse of success in any field would have immediately seen through this bullshit.
“Wait, you are Disney vlogger”
“Decade Strong!”
“That pay well?”
“7 digits baby” (30,000.00)
“Just take me back to the white bmw now daddy!”
🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love Susan Amen's work so much. She's definitely evolving over time. She knows right where to hit Kyle.

I wonder if she used to be a big stan of Kyle's. Looking at her "My Beloved" video that she did months ago and wonder if she really was crushing on him earlier and only recently came around.

She tags the video: I made this for you, my walk on baby 👶🏻 you are the light and love 💗 in my life 🌴 and I can’t wait for our future together 💍

Plot twist: Susan Amen is a bank manager in Wisconsin.
Hmmm, I wonder.

Reactions: 4
Kyle has seen his parents more in the past year than I’ve seen mine in the past decade
---
He says his parents will be back at Disney again next month

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
world's biggest Taylor stan over here! LOL that girl is a SAINT for sticking around as a friend to him for so long! And yeah, when she was here they were talking about going to London, and she seemed really excited about going. Then after she left he mentioned that he was gonna meet her in Singapore.

None of it happened.
And hes never been to Australia to see her, even though shes been here to hang with him a few times.
But, hey, shes seeing the world while he eating at yet another mediocre Disney restaurant for the 100th time.And shes doing it with money she made herself rather than waiting for people to send her some. So, who's actually winning??
Don't forget the drama after she left on her last visit. Tears flowing, the damn freak was inconsolable. Turns out it was all for the clicks, who'da thunk it?

Reactions: 8
Don't forget the drama after she left on her last visit. Tears flowing, the damn freak was inconsolable. Turns out it was all for the clicks, who'da thunk it?
YES!!!! that fool needed a week off after she left, he obviously has a lot of feelings for her. ugh! the international star-crossed lovers storyline! 😭😭
Oh, wait, NOPE! It was all magically cured by a massage at the Grand Floridian. :rolleyes:
Mission accomplished for him, though- that "goodbye" video got almost 900 comments, and more views than most of this videos with Casey :rolleyes:🤮
Taylor- you just keep doing your thing. He'll be eating at Hollywood and Vine for the 50th time....🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No kids, not covered in tattoos, not morbidly obese, and seemingly no drugs and little drinking. That’s a unicorn in Orlando area dating apps
I get where you’re coming from but I just… I couldn’t. Yeah she’s cute but not for me. I’d feel weird, especially with how inexperience she seems with life in general.

So, KP is as classless as KT (BLAB). Not even five minutes into todays video and he’s composing in about crowds and wishing people would leave. Bro, you’re there every day and hardly go on rides anyways. You should leave and let people enjoy their vacations you spoiled brat!

So in the video today - he walked around MK, complained about lines, and the only attraction that the family went on was Carousel of Progress. Is anyone at Disney watching? I haven’t been to the parks in a few months and was thinking about going today or this weekend but after watching this hell no I’ll wait another month or two

Reactions: 6
So in the video today - he walked around MK, complained about lines, and the only attraction that the family went on was Carousel of Progress. Is anyone at Disney watching? I haven’t been to the parks in a few months and was thinking about going today or this weekend but after watching this hell no I’ll wait another month or two

• Haha
  • Heart
Not sure if you’re familiar with Bumble in Orlando but it’s depressing af, Casey is a perfect 10 compared to most of what’s available out there
Single straight men that permanently live in Orlando should be drowning in it 🤔
I shall put it to the test 🙋‍♂️
Last time I lived in Orlando it was super easy to meet women but that was a while ago and I know dating has changed after Covid so I could be wrong. 🤷‍♂️
make friends first, they have friends that have friends, your bound to hit it off with someone. Or you can get a 30 year old base model Barbie car apparently that works too 🤔
---
Top Ten Products and Services That Should Offer Little Kylie a Deal

10: Super Dry (Down There)
9: Black Electrical Tape - For covering those pesky lights on your car's dashboard
8. Weight Watchers
7. Crest White Strips
6. Tide Pods with Bleach
5. Realtor.com
4. Home Depot Hurricane Windows
3. The Saukville Community Theatre
2. Nair Hair Remover
1: Deep Throater Churros
John Deere ride on lawnmower!
---
No more interest in hits?
Its the cute little donkey for me 🙇‍♂️
*Hora not hits
---
Hey Kyle while you think Casey is at work she’s really w me having a blast. I showed her how I wear my clown nose and she showed me the cute little moles on her right donkey cheek. She also mentioned she found your diary and you wrote that instead of a house you’re saving for bottom surgery 🤯
After a few puffs of some kush we were joking that your new name is “Front Butt” now. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.