Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't FRE a man? Susan's singing definitely sounds female to me.

I don’t watch FRE often only when it’s recommended after someone’s video that I’ve watched. I didn’t know what their gender was. But the editing style reminds me of FRE.

Reactions: 2
I don’t watch FRE often only when it’s recommended after someone’s video that I’ve watched. I didn’t know what their gender was. But the editing style reminds me of FRE.
I seem to remember someone arguing with FRE over the Kyle & Jojo Covid debacle and accusing 'them' of being a racist gay man. Which made me think the person arguing was Jojo. Whoever it is, the person accusing 'them' of racism seemed to know 'their' identity. I've no real interest other than I think Susan Amen is a woman (from her voice) and I'd assumed FRE is a man because 'they' were called out over it.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2032903

In other news, its 11 days since the last 1k increase in subs. 175k today or will it be closer to the new record of 17 days? We will see.
11/25/22-165k
12/05/22-166k (10 days)
12/14/22-167k(9 days)
12/22/22-168k (8 days)
1/03/23-169k (12 days)
1/14/23-170k (11 days)
1/26/23-171k (12 days)
2/05/23-172k (10 days)
2/16/23-173k (11 days)
3/05/23-174k. (17 days!) a new record
3/16/23-175k-is today the day??
I totally freaked ou t Jojo has over 800K subs and kyle is still bleeping around with 10K subs for the last several months lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This just makes me mad. I’d put money he just drove by to vlog this. He doesn’t care about the pay for cast members.
If he cared he would have already been much more vocal about the issue. [and would be walking the line with them, not driving by]

Kyle only cares about Kyle.

Reactions: 13
Don't forget, he will be doing a live feed on his birthday, supposedly.
On the words of Cypress Hill " I suffer delusions..."

Reactions: 3
Just remember, if you donate to this fool on a live stream you get to become a permanent fixture on the Tattle Wall of Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get where you’re coming from but I just… I couldn’t. Yeah she’s cute but not for me. I’d feel weird, especially with how inexperience she seems with life in general.

So, KP is as classless as KT (BLAB). Not even five minutes into todays video and he’s composing in about crowds and wishing people would leave. Bro, you’re there every day and hardly go on rides anyways. You should leave and let people enjoy their vacations you spoiled brat!

Yeah, typically the men that I know who are usually on the more masculine side find inexperienced women to be a turn off. I believe one of them refers to women like this as a “Woman Kit” you have to teach them so much and it’s not worth it and eventually they don’t work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
With a side of what? Burger sauce? I'm feeling nauseous looking at it.
Who wouldn't be? He's an uneducated hick giving food reviews of overpriced mediocre food and nothing more.
---
I totally freaked ou t Jojo has over 800K subs and kyle is still bleeping around with 10K subs for the last several months lmao
SInce they follow the pattern of 1k subs every 11 days or so, he's likely bought most of them. The last increase was after 17days. Funds were likely tight during that period.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he openly tells people it's acceptable to eat a hotel and then leave your car there to go to the MK since you can walk to it...such a scummy thing to do.

Reactions: 13
Lyin' Lil' Kylie is so excited over the content possibilities beginning June 1.
1 (108) hurricane.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
1 (500) announcements sleeping emoji.jpg

Probably like this one three months ago. Everyone already knows the family is coming back next month for a cruise. You're so
desperate for views, you roll them out 2-3x/month anymore and, like you and Ms. Milquetoast, y'all are just so boring.
1 (199) playing around.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.