Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You Ppl be jealous ___ jealous of ALL his amazing success: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jealous of a 30 year old chubby, balding, panhandler and con artist tooling
about a theme park, bumming for money and handouts from gullible idiots
online. A tragic online man-baby driving a 13 year old clunker he paid
twice Blue Book value for. A white trash dolt who lives in a Bro Hostel unfit for
someone's pet to live in. Leeching off a stupid, dowdy and homely Disney cast
member for her discounts and benefits at the park. Lying relentlessly about
the 'Big things coming'.... SOON...very soon. Believe me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A coward who fears going outside the Disney bubble of protection without
a chaperone or someone to accompany him. A parasite who grifts off his
own family to stay afloat. A failing online nobody who thinks he's a celebrity,
but, in fact, is a failure who can't even make the top 25 list on any review of
Disney influencers and vloggers. A drunk and gluttonous dwarf who grifts
drinks and food to be paid for my a useful-fool of a girl. A 'home owner' who
claims a $750,000 home is HIS (*"I did buy a house.") even after the real
owner sent his fat ass and his fat ass's "adviser" on their way. A 'world traveler'
who leeches a Virgin cruise paid for my "my girl" and her family.
___ and on and on.
So see. You Ppl be jealous of that kind of success! 😂
Don't let up. Make no mistake It IS getting to him.

And that tepid defense put up by a remarkably dimwitted 'fan' touting his BMW ___ his 13 year old clunker, hardly fit to be on the road, as a measure of success only demonstrates the true level of stupidity of his devotees.
---
Wear it like a badge of honor! 🥇 His "team" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (always makes me LOL) made up of DADx3 and Sister-Wife block anyone who offers up the slightest negative thing. Very typical if you said anything not praising the MiniMan. Still, there are any number of ways to get back, to make it much harder for them, and it's just a fun-filled delight to accept that challenge. 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You Ppl be jealous ___ jealous of ALL his amazing success: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jealous of a 30 year old chubby, balding, panhandler and con artist tooling
about a theme park, bumming for money and handouts from gullible idiots
online. A tragic online man-baby driving a 13 year old clunker he paid
twice Blue Book value for. A white trash dolt who lives in a Bro Hostel unfit for
someone's pet to live in. Leeching off a stupid, dowdy and homely Disney cast
member for her discounts and benefits at the park. Lying relentlessly about
the 'Big things coming'.... SOON...very soon. Believe me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A coward who fears going outside the Disney bubble of protection without
a chaperone or someone to accompany him. A parasite who grifts off his
own family to stay afloat. A failing online nobody who thinks he's a celebrity,
but, in fact, is a failure who can't even make the top 25 list on any review of
Disney influencers and vloggers. A drunk and gluttonous dwarf who grifts
drinks and food to be paid for my a useful-fool of a girl. A 'home owner' who
claims a $750,000 home is HIS (*"I did buy a house.") even after the real
owner sent his fat ass and his fat ass's "adviser" on their way. A 'world traveler'
who leeches a Virgin cruise paid for my "my girl" and her family.
___ and on and on.
So see. You Ppl be jealous of that kind of success! 😂
Don't let up. Make no mistake It IS getting to him.

---

Wear it like a badge of honor! 🥇 His "team" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (always makes me LOL) made up of DADx3 and Sister-Wife block anyone who offers up the slightest negative thing. Very typical if you said anything not praising the MiniMan. Still, there are any number of ways to get back, to make it much harder for them, and it's just a fun-filled delight to accept that challenge. 🤭
Lots of very suspiciously positive comments for such a dull and annoying video yesterday. 19K views in 24 hours, is 19K under 30K and 20K or am I just a dumb ppl?

Censoring every critical comment and living in delusion worked very successfully for Michael Kay. If his family, girlfriend or beards had a brain cell they should plan an intervention. If they don't do it soon, he'll be moving back home in Wisconsin for the rest of his life. Now that's more funny than any of these clowns!

Also that tweet "he pays alot for his family". Holy tit there's a lot of stupid on the internet.

Reactions: 8
Next, if he can find the Gangsta' gold curb feelers, the fake spoiler to stick on the hood and the tricked out gold rims, he becomes the Cool Jazzy K he dreams of being, huh? :ROFLMAO:
Like a true white trash MAGA, he believes a little gold paint or gold leaf on something, something already tacky as tit, is "classy"! :ROFLMAO:
More than anything else, it screams, "I have NO taste and no class."
ax7.jpg
:unsure: "They see me rollin'! They be hatin'!
goldbbb.jpg
'Dream Car.':ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Casey have a Travelpro suitcase this time instead of that bright pink childrens one from last time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brace yourselves for the, well, he threatened 8, countem' 8, vids from that 2 or 3 day mini-cruise paid for my her family. No way in hell I'd ever watch one. I will pause one and scroll through quickly looking for screen caps, perhaps! :ROFLMAO:
I simply cannot imagine the 8 Daily :poop::poop::poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: Dumps he'll cull from that couple of days meandering around the ship, spouting near unintelligible word salads of misinformation and lies, films of him and her family trying to eat :sick:. It will be a stew, a toxic cauldron, of cringe and inanity, a cross between the enjoyment of watching pond scum float by and seeing a vulture eating carrion on the roadside. 🤮

All the while, that sot will drink to excess, extol the Ship of the Damned cruise as the "....bestest and greatest ever." ___ even though he compared it to the Titanic the first day when he discovered the 1st Class passengers were in an area he could not go.:ROFLMAO: (Now that made me laugh.)

So settle back. Get your popcorn. 🍿🍿🍿 The S.S. Pallo is docking ____🛳
shit.gif

Reactions: 3
There’s a moment where Kyle describes his room as “urban” and I’m hoping that gets mashed up with Tim Tracker’s racist “urban themed” party

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Ooh guyses!! The room has USB ports!!!”

“what it this plate next to the bed for?? Are we sposed to eat on it? Is it to place out luggage on?” Here’s a thought you idiot! Maybe just maybe it is to place loose items on like your watch, rings snf phone!!

“maybe i will finally watch the muster drill!”

Reactions: 5
OOF! 😬Been a tough few days on The Pallo Mod Squad, huh? His "team" (always makes me LOL) aka: DADx3 and Sister-Wife have been busy. Just a few of the many captures they didn't get fast enough. :ROFLMAO:

LKseynlS_normal.jpg

Randy
I don’t say these things out of jealousy, but anger. Kyle you are known to be extremely rude and inconsiderate of others in public spaces. There are MANY instances of you preying upon minors in the Disney parks.. how disgusting of you!! I can’t support a creator who is that vile

6sjXWQu__normal.png

Kyle Pallo needs money. He knows channel is sinking. So now he brings Lora And Casey on his channel to drum up business. He still has zero content but at least he has beauty with Lora on the channel. Casey is a flower that is wilting quick. Babyfied childish Kyle is still a baby

y5yT3QtW_normal.jpg

Rodney Daniels
For an adult you REALLY like talking about your birthday !

yzzp6xKd_normal.jpg

Coach
I don’t care how little he actually makes. My beef is the grifting from viewers. Also take a look at his patreon and how he no longer does things like birthday shout outs because it’s too much work. Doesn’t even post regularly for paying subs

6sjXWQu__normal.png

OldCrow
Kyle Pallo
has another no content video. One day his tanking channel will disappear and he will realize he is a has been . With 174k subscribers. No one ever cancels their subscription when they die.. I refuse to subscribe to a childish babyfied wanna be MAN

PosidonLives
This is a 30 year old man who still has roommates. Meanwhile his sister, with a real career, owns a house. Notice how all the "dream house" teasing stopped? It was all a grift. Especially when he can't even afford to treat his girlfriend and gets declined for $19 at Epcot

Dudley2
That entire family is off. When one sees their failure with Kylie, it all makes sense. They didn’t even teach him how to use flatware or table manners!!

So , on today's video he mentions how expensive the cruise is. I am like " but you didn't pay for this cruise, your girlfriend's family did , I am guessing." I don't understand the urban comment. Maybe the plate is for loose items as someone commented before. Also, he points out that it is an " adult only" cruise. So how did he manage to get on board. I can not wait for Susan Amen's video . They are the best.

Reactions: 7
So today's cesspool offering Daily :poop: Dump is watching him witch & moan as they board, a view around the ship as they get on, watching them shoe horned into a tiny cabin with a tiny bathroom, and then, voila, emerging to see THIS hoard waiting to 'party baby'! :eek:
If that isn't the start of a Voyage of the Damned, I don't know what is.:ROFLMAO:

azxc.jpg

And EIGHT countem' 8 fu*king videos of THIS tit. ___ He's DOA on YouTube. Next, watching him and them eat. Watching him drink like a fish. Hear his blood curdling WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! echo during the dubious 'entertainment.'
My god, only the devoted masochist 'fans' like Hulkster and Diva could endure such torture and be thrilled.

Last edited:
The fact he thinks it’s ok to drink and eat like that so often, what a clown 🤡.

Reactions: 4
So today's cesspool offering Daily :poop: Dump is watching him witch & moan as they board, a view around the ship as they get on, watching them shoe horned into a tiny cabin with a tiny bathroom, and then, voila, emerging to see THIS hoard waiting to 'party baby'! :eek:
If that isn't the start of a Voyage of the Damned, I don't know what is.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2055222
And EIGHT countem' 8 fu*king videos of THIS tit. ___ He's DOA on YouTube. Next, watching him and them eat. Watching him drink like a fish. Hear his blood curdling WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! echo during the dubious 'entertainment.'
My god, only the devoted masochist 'fans' like Hulkster and Diva could endure such torture and be thrilled.
LETS GO BABY!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
yup... this right here is why hes losing viewers, etc. To drag this couple-day long cruise out into 8 videos is just toture for everybody. Especially on a cruise!! It's not like it's a trip to Europe where he might be in Germany in the morning, and then cross the border into France for the afternoon or something. It's all just gonna be drinks, food, beaches, and maybe a mediocre show here and there. (Dont get me wrong- i do love cruises and find them super relaxing. But they're just not interesting enough for that many videos. Hes digging his own grave, and it's getting deeper and deeper.

---

---

---
Ta Da! Susan! 🙏🙏🙏💍💄🙏💋💋 ___ She nails it! And she's just getting better and better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.