Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those orbs seem to live independently. Yet,
there could be an upside. Should he ever watch
a movie with subtitles, he's all set. 😬

amn.jpg
👀 :unsure:👁
agg.jpg

Reactions: 8
on IG, hes apparently singing obnoxious cruise ship karaoke to Dancing Queen :oops: aaaannnnd, the tit show continues! God bless him for making the rest of us look good! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are some sly responders at his YouTube channel. Old clown DADx3 misses the subtle, and some not so subtle ones.
Don't know if Susan Amen is branching out, but this is pretty good.
aks.jpg

lol-no.gif

---
My god. 95% of all the TOP POSTS checked ❤on his Twitter page are NEGATIVE. __ It's so telling. They are listed and there are scores of them.
When you have a moment and need a good laugh, check them out at the link below.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There are some sly responders at his YouTube channel. Old clown DADx3 misses the subtle, and some not so subtle ones.
Don't know if Susan Amen is branching out, but this is pretty good.
View attachment 2053925
View attachment 2053934
---
My god. 95% of all the TOP POSTS checked ❤on his Twitter page are NEGATIVE. __ It's so telling. They are listed and there are scores of them.
When you have a moment and need a good laugh, check them out at the link below.

It’s already been zapped.

Reactions: 4
It’s already been zapped.
My goodness. When I click on this link on Google that content pops up. ??? ___ On Edge ___it's GONE.???

I have a confuse? 😬

HERE ARE A FEW, A SMALL SAMPLE I JUST THIS MINUTE C&Ped FROM GOOGLE.
6W6tYmgW_normal.jpg
Replying to
@KylePallo
Try not to act like an arse on the boat and ruin other people’s trip. It isn’t all about you.
y5yT3QtW_normal.jpg

Rodney Daniels
Replying to
@KylePallo
For an adult you REALLY like talking about your birthday !
6sjXWQu__normal.png
Bozo the clown

@kylepallo
has another no content video. One day his tanking channel will disappear and he will realize he is a has been . With 174k subscribers. No one ever cancels their subscription when they die.. I refuse to subscribe to a childish babyfied wanna be MAN

default_profile_normal.png
PoseidonLives

This is a 30 year old man who still has roommates. Meanwhile his younger sister, with a real career, owns a house. Notice how all the "dream house" teasing stopped? It was all a grift. Especially when he can't even afford to treat his girlfriend and gets declined for $19 at Epcot
Momgirl

While I like Casey, missing the Disney info and all we r getting is the dating show lately. And u r way too pushy with Lora and Casey doing vlogs. Let them be them.
TsEVFC5t_normal.jpg
Aubrey

@KylePallo
Or Casey’s sister could have paid to treat them as a bday gift? Is it the fact that he claims he paid and maybe didn’t is that what the issue is?

akwnzNuZ_normal.jpg
Sarah

Replying to
@KylePallo
and
@AlyssaJones624
Lol no one’s jealous trust me. Wow you really have an ego
PoseidonLives

@KylePallo
It's cute that you think that Kyle cares about you. He only cares when you're sending him money and gifts.

Dudley2

Replying to
@KylePallo
Know what isn’t different??? The fact that you are still being ratio’d EVERY DAY!!!!! LOL!!! Or as you say WOOO!!!HOOHOOO!!!!! HOOHOOO!!!!! What happened to 2023 being a, “HUGE and BEST YEAR?? NOT KIDDING?” So far it’s the same. Cruises, concrete updates, gluttony n chuggers.
djIW-fU9_normal.jpg
Mami

True. Pretty sure he has enough money to be a YouTuber full time. I just didn’t appreciate him having other ppl pay for his stuff all the time. I used to watch him daily and noticed the trend. Oh well, to each his own.
TsEVFC5t_normal.jpg
Aubrey

@KylePallo
Oh so you’re basically saying he doesn’t make as much money as he portrays and other people whether it’s Casey or his family pay and people don’t like that?

6W6tYmgW_normal.jpg
Paging Mr. Pallo

Mar 21
Replying to
@KylePallo
2 cruises a year and WDW ≠ travel channel

akwnzNuZ_normal.jpg
Sarah

Replying to
@Dudley773
and
@KylePallo
He blocked me so little man clearly can’t handle any criticism. Such a sad and clearly narcissistic individual

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So let's see ... he's going to post 8 vids of his 4-day cruise (guess he thinks people will think he went on a full-week cruise.) With that crap-load of worthless vids to post for the next 8 days, he can take the entire week off from vlogging! Kyle, please stop working so hard. We don't know how you do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So let's see ... he's going to post 8 vids of his 4-day cruise (guess he thinks people will think he went on a full-week cruise.) With that crap-load of worthless vids to post for the next 8 days, he can take the entire week off from vlogging! Kyle, please stop working so hard. We don't know how you do it!
Somebody be jealous. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Can’t imagine the amount of dust on the Christmas garland that’s been up for well over a year.

Maybe it's like making coffee in the apartment..[He can’t because he lives in an apartment or some similar bull crap line from the most recent WI vlog series about having to order door dash too.]

Maybe Kyle can’t take the garland down, because he doesn’t own a house. Maybe Kyle can't straighten the middle cork pinboard, because he doesn't own a house either.

March 1st vlog.
1679717265466.png

Because you can’t have a daily routine, make coffee or cook when living in an apartment with roommates, right? 🙄 Casey has roommates, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can’t imagine the amount of dust on the Christmas garland that’s been up for well over a year.

Maybe it's like making coffee in the apartment..[He can’t because he lives in an apartment or some similar bull crap line from the most recent WI vlog series about having to order door dash too.]

Maybe Kyle can’t take the garland down, because he doesn’t own a house. Maybe Kyle can't straighten the middle cork pinboard, because he doesn't own a house either.

March 1st vlog.
View attachment 2054098

Because you can’t have a daily routine, make coffee or cook when living in an apartment with roommates, right? 🙄 Casey has roommates, right?
He wants a house so he can make his own coffee and buy groceries.
He wants a house to store all the junk from PO unboxings.
He wants a house to park his 13 year old beemer. Now he can put on the tacky gold colored “50th anniversary” license plate holder he bought from HS. Great way to make his car seem older and wannabe vintage:
7DDCB38C-2704-4178-9A02-973BBF7FB647.png

What Kyle really needs is a reality check.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This clear example of his work ethic is exactly why I would never hire Kyle Pallo for any type of role on my team regardless of what his resume actually looks like lmao

Reactions: 6
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOO'! ____ as MiniSquatch would say on Slinky Dog Dash!😵
Daily :poop: Dump total and as predictable as a sunrise.
The Pallo :poop: Piles just keep stinking up the place.
Shopping At Hollywood Studios:
Saying Goodbye To The Disney 50th Celebration

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
175K subscribers
1001.jpg

1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

---
Still getting that LUV' on Twitter. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ____ Oh my! 🤭
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

What a great cruise videos will begin tomorrow. Still have 2 days left, such an incredible time. So different from my other cruises

LKseynlS_normal.jpg

kyle p sucks cock
Replying to
@KylePallo
Sad to hear you made it back on land! I was praying you would get “lost” at sea. now the world must suffer some more while you burden the lives of everyone you come in contact with.

Dudley2
@KylePallo
Kylie, remember yesterday when CLOWNx3 got his panties in a bunch exclaiming that comments about u being deleted was, “NOT TRUE!” That claim didnt age well at all. The attached comment? DELETED! I guess lying runs in the Paylow blood. I wonder if this proof will get deleted?
kl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.