Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny seeing how kyle reacts every time he sees event signs. He longingly looks at the sign and probably wishes he hadnt squandered his relationship with Disney.
---
How much does anyone want to be that the license plate frame never gets installed on his car??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Christmas garland still up 25% of the way through the year
He also has a Happy Halloween thing on his wall. 🤔
---
So funny seeing how kyle reacts every time he sees event signs. He longingly looks at the sign and probably wishes he hadnt squandered his relationship with Disney.
---
How much does anyone want to be that the license plate frame never gets installed on his car??
Oh yeah he was like, “Event??!” Lmaoooo sorry boo you’re not invited! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am honestly astounded at how easy this MF’er lies. It never stops! The same guy who cannot plan ahead enough to book a park reservation for tomorrow claimed today that he got a reservation to Round Up Rodeo, but can’t go because he will be on the cruise with Casey. I call BS on that claim. In the same video he stated that he has been trying to get a reservation for the Galactic Starcruiser…” but it is SOOOO expansive!!” So 4k is to much but 730k wasn’t too much??? GTFOH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still, put succinctly, tradition states that the father of the bride is responsible for paying for the wedding. That alone would make Pallo intractable on demanding that the wedding be the most lavish Disney Wedding possible and (as he's stated repeatedly) held at the Aulani Resort in Hawaii. He undoubtedly feels she and her family will be on the hook paying for it (*He'll press that point relentlessly.) and point out to her, of course, that she has not only the great honor of having him for her groom, but the 'honor' of planning the event (with everything approved by him, naturally) and using her status to get it free if not hugely discounted ____ and above it all: IT WON'T COST HIM A PENNY! Ka Ching! 🤑🤑🤑 And he will vog the tit out of it for profit; every second will be taped and offered up to his fans like slop to pigs; everyone will have to get used to having his camera in their faces all the time.

He sees the whole affair as a WIN-WIN baby! 🤑🤑 You know he dreams about it. That stupid doormat of a woman is a distant second compared to the bonanza he sees in some wedding.
And afterwards: Her entrees to events are his. Her medical insurance will cover him. Her discounts are his. Her income is combined to whatever he can grift and his lazy ass feels comfortable with that. ___ It's all one big con IF he can pull it off.
The fly in the ointment is if his pressure and omnipresent grifting ends up costing her job. Then it becomes one big wet fart.
Stay tuned! And get your popcorn ready: 🍿🍿
View attachment 2052444
Ah, yes, we'd like all of these flowers and food, please. Do you accept clown noses as payment?
---
I think he said he is going to make 8 cruise videos form this current cruise. More than likely he is double vlogging each day
kylie deciding what to put in each video:

George Costanza : Yeah, but nothing happens on the show. You see, it's just like life. You know, you eat, you go shopping, you read, you eat, you read, you go shopping.

Russell Dalrymple : You read? You read on the show?

Jerry Seinfeld : Well, I don't know about the reading. We didn't discuss the reading.

Russell Dalrymple : All right, tell me about the stories. What kind of stories?

George Costanza : Oh, no. No stories.

Russell Dalrymple : No stories? So what is it?

George Costanza : What did you do today?

Russell Dalrymple : I got up and came to work.

George Costanza : There's a show. That's a show.

Russell Dalrymple : How is that a show?

Jerry Seinfeld : Well, maybe something happens to you on the way to work.

George Costanza : No, no, no! Nothing happens!

Jerry Seinfeld : [Pointedly] Well, something happens.

Russell Dalrymple : Well, why am I watching it?

George Costanza : Because it's on TV.

Russell Dalrymple : Not yet.
---
With a "WOOO" or "Let's GOOO," especially if she says yes
Then eveyone jumps around.

Sorry for all of these in one post but the pages are flying by!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG 😆 you guys PLEASE WATCH THIS!!! It shows some cringe moments from the live. So funny!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
George Costanza : Yeah, but nothing happens on the show. You see, it's just like life. You know, you eat, you go shopping, you read, you eat, you read, you go shopping.
That's exactly what the creator of Seinfeld, Larry David, said the show was about ... nothing! "George" is his voice there! :D

And Pallo ofers NOTHING aplenty, but hasn't the studio, the writers, and NONE OF THE TALENT to begin to offer the bizarro vision of the "Lifestyle" vlog online he seems to be failing unbelievably badly at creating. He's far to ignorant, stupid and talentless to have any success. And he and Doormat are NOT The Kardashians (hacks, but hacks who had Bruce Jenner, a major TV studio, writers ...etc. to creat their $$$making anything-but reality show.) . Our intrepid Loony Duo are just a boring, dyr-as-dust-tired and tedious couple of blathering and pointless idiots, and we run into those people everywhere.
Pallo and Casey are not 'Lucy & Desi' __ they are Cletus & MaeBeth, white trash with a classless offering.

Reactions: 6
Ah, yes, we'd like all of these flowers and food, please. Do you accept clown noses as payment?
---

Russell Dalrymple : You read? You read on the show?

Jerry Seinfeld : Well, I don't know about the reading. We didn't discuss the reading.

Russell Dalrymple : All right, tell me about the stories. What kind of stories?

George Costanza : Oh, no. No stories.

Russell Dalrymple : No stories? So what is it?

George Costanza : What did you do today?

Russell Dalrymple : I got up and came to work.

George Costanza : There's a show. That's a show.

Russell Dalrymple : How is that a show?

Jerry Seinfeld : Well, maybe something happens to you on the way to work.

George Costanza : No, no, no! Nothing happens!

Jerry Seinfeld : [Pointedly] Well, something happens.

Russell Dalrymple : Well, why am I watching it?

George Costanza : Because it's on TV.

Russell Dalrymple : Not yet.
---

Then eveyone jumps around.

Sorry for all of these in one post but the pages are flying by!
My father is gay

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting assertion by Peter from OA here under KP’s tweet white knighting Virgin voyages… So Kitra and him are anti-BLAB, but Peter doesn’t put KP in the same category?
C0170DAF-3BA3-4FB8-AB8A-F9F3F0342953.jpeg

31E55D1E-3FEC-493B-8C25-5E857EB2FC3E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle Pallo is our local version of BLAB

And that big dude Peter with the creepy green glasses at Disneyland filming with his camera every day needs to probably be on some sort of list

Reactions: 7
Dudley2 provided Pallo with a Daily 👨‍⚕️ Dose of the TRUTH. ____ Go Dudley! (y)

Reactions: 5
Kyle Pallo is our local version of BLAB

And that big dude Peter with the creepy green glasses at Disneyland filming with his camera every day needs to probably be on some sort of list
Unfortunately, I’m local as in 2 miles to BLAB…

Peter and Kitra be aight.

Reactions: 3
While we’re off topic, anyone know what Michael Kay is changing his name to? Is he actually changing his name to Kay or something else lmao I can’t keep up with all these on the spectrums

DEE9B470-2E68-41EE-BD4D-CBAF494C1B14.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.