Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle walking through the upscale Korean BBQ restaurant:

“It kind of smells like when I worked at McDonald’s”
---
Casey there is a great Korean place in Dr Philips if you want to meet me there for some bibimbap and japchae and we can gossip and share a Tattle referral code over some soju. Kyle was clearly out of his comfort zone lmao

Reactions: 7
OMFG! Cringe :sick: overload just looking at the title and his pinned comment.
My god, you'd think it was a transatlantic voyage on the Queen Mary II in the top deck staterooms with conceriege service.
In reality it's a typical 3day 4night cruise in a fu*king standard deck cabin, separated from 1st class in every regard, on Virgin
cruises, that 1000s take daily from the same and other ports on a dozen other lines. What a dunce and what it says about
the dummies who fawn over this nonsensical tit show. 😂
And SIX more days of this fetid cesspool offering: "The ice cream..." "They have food..."! :LOL:
And 'controversial'...because it's an adult's only? What a damned moron.
Our Night 1 On The Controversial Scarlet Lady: First Impressions, Dinner at Gunbae, And Breakfast

Episode 2! Ice cream is unreal, the food is unreal, this ship is something else:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Casey ordered an Americano. If she didn’t add anything to it then that’s my exact same Starbucks order. Meanwhile Kyle had a double shot for the first time in his life and is acting just like I did when I had my first one at age 12

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo #26 Kyle likes anal sex, Casey doesn't mind because she is never involved.
Reminds me of one of the most famous 'out takes' from the old Newlywed Game .

Host Eubanks: "Where is the weirdest place you have ever made whoopee'?"

1st Young Lady responds: "In the butt?"

(Eubanks runs off stage laughing.)
---
Dudley bringing the truth. 👈👍👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He unboxed the green shirt he's wearing a few videos back. It doesn't appear to have been washed. :ROFLMAO:
---
Disney Ambassador KP:

Our last cruise was on a Disney Wish, and if you remember, all of this ice cream was upcharged, but here on Virgin completely free. All of this.

It tastes like a Disney milkshake till they went cheap on their milkshakes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kyle: "Nick's penis is larger than this and it tastes better too!"

Casey: "I know."

Kyle: "😲"

po.jpg
🤢 "Shady and The woman" 👈
(*The labels are interchangeable)

---
:LOL: 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe Casey will find the love of her life while cruising with Kyle. Someone who acts like an adult, not a dolt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle, master food critic and gourmand extraordinaire, knows only how to compare everything in his little universe to life at WDW, or Disney related products. How sad that he has such a limited world view! He was even more obnoxious than usual in todays daily dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle is such a child. What stood out to me is how uncomfortable he looked at dinner and how he didn’t know how to say wagyu and tried to correct Casey. Then when they went to the pajama party, he looked like a little boy that didn’t wanna go to school and mom/Casey was just dragging him there. Someone in his 20s should be happy to be partying with his new girlfriend on a cruise at an adults only party like that. But he’s so used to being a little Disney baby that he’d rather go on a Disney cruise with his sister and take pictures with characters or matching outfits. He’s so freaking lame! And I’m not even gonna get into the fact that he didn’t know that the music/tablet thing said “get it on” and he thought it said “get out” how stupid can you be?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The "college grad" grifter doesn't even know the difference between pronunciation and grammar (are we surprised???) He corrects Casey on her pronunciation of the word "Waygu." A few seconds later, he comments something to the extent of "Who would have thought? Look at me - correcting your grammar, Casey." Could this guy be any more clueless??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The "college grad" grifter doesn't even know the difference between pronunciation and grammar (are we surprised???) He corrects Casey on her pronunciation of the word "Waygu." A few seconds later, he comments something to the extent of "Who would have thought? Look at me - correcting your grammar, Casey." Could this guy be any more clueless??
Yup! He was told that on twitter too! LOL

• Haha
Huzzah! Don't let up Dudley! 😂
"I don't givem' hell. I tell them the truth and they think it's hell." ____ President Harry Truman

• Haha
I just noticed this as one of Taylor’s “liked” tweets. I’m putting it here in hopes Casey reads here and it gives her food for thought.
Casey- think very hard about what this says and how it relates to your situation.
Tay- you rock, girl!!! Keep doing your thing and life will keep rewarding you 🙌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I had to set up a new Twitter account to stay in touch with my friend Kylie. Did he really tell Casey that eating a breath mint is the same as brushing your teeth on the cruise? How can she stand being near him? I still do not think they are really BF and GF. Something weird is there.

Attachments

• Haha
I'm aware of the old formula Disney used when they extended insurance coverage to partners during Eisner's days as head of the company, in the days before marriage equality.
Since then, and the steps and formulas vary wildly around the country and in different states, in many, if not most, proof of cohabitation has to be presented to the company to "apply" for coverage to a cohabitating 'partner' today____ in the long overdue day when same sex couples can marry.

I have no way of knowing, but is Disney as generous toady? Could she apply for coverage for that grifting loser and have him added to her insurance UNLESS they demonstrate they live together and are a committed couple? ___ That almost makes me LOL, because he still crawls into that BroHostel pig sty with the other two men. She lives with other members of her family? ___ Again, it's puzzling.

This may be the kicker. He'll certainly WANT to be on her policy to extend his medical benefits and greatly lower any if not all costs to him. Winning! Even if she were to want to leave him, and she's shown no signs of that, quite the contrary, he'll want to keep her if for that insurance benefit alone.
"Marry me! I need health coverage and then I'll have more money, especially when what's yours is mine as well!"

Hell, that moonface, dowdy, desperate doormat seems so smitten with her Hairy Munchkin YT 'star,' she may be the one to pop the question:
View attachment 2057283 __________View attachment 2057293 EYE accept!👁
Pallo needing marriage for health insurance is the vlogger equivalent of a foreigner marrying for a green card. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I had to set up a new Twitter account to stay in touch with my friend Kylie. Did he really tell Casey that eating a breath mint is the same as brushing your teeth on the cruise? How can she stand being near him? I still do not think they are really BF and GF. Something weird is there.
Confirms the rumors of his bad breath too much dining at Lora’s
---
Just wait til he meets Casey’s parents. That will signal the beginning of the end of that.
Maybe that’s why she wants to elope. So that the dad can’t put his foot down.

Last edited:
She wants to be on camera. I think it’s very obvious. They are both using each other. She mothers him and that’s just gross.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.