Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So , on today's video he mentions how expensive the cruise is. I am like " but you didn't pay for this cruise, your girlfriend's family did , I am guessing." I don't understand the urban comment. Maybe the plate is for loose items as someone commented before. Also, he points out that it is an " adult only" cruise. So how did he manage to get on board. I can not wait for Susan Amen's video . They are the best.
They knew a baby couldn't be that hairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i thought it was hilarious. the girlfriend made a basket. Casey's sister makes a basket, the brother in law makes a basket. Kyle.....can't :ROFLMAO: he tried and tried and tried. even being almost directly under it he couldn't...but he played sports. OK

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate the way he interrupts Casey when she's talking. At 20:48 in todays video, they start talking about their favorite cruise drinks. Casey is explaining her love for mojitos and after a few seconds, Kyle stops paying attention and cuts her off while she's talking. Then starts in about his "it's a chugger" bullshit.
---
I've only been hate watching his videos for around a month, now. I don't know how much longer I can take. :ROFLMAO:
---
Also, is legitly a word??!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
oh and here we go- the post on IG that says "OUR vlog series starts today!" They are both completely delusional that they're gonna be the next big "couples" channel. Move over Trev and Chels, Matt and Abby- hell, even The Trackers- because here comes the Kyle and Casey Pallo show!! :rolleyes: :cautious:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
oh and here we go- the post on IG that says "OUR vlog series starts today!" They are both completely delusional that they're gonna be the next big "couples" channel. Move over Trev and Chels, Matt and Abby- hell, even The Trackers- because here comes the Kyle and Casey Pallo show!! :rolleyes: :cautious:
Unless he's still doing that stupid "I am the viewer's vicarious boyfriend" shtick. 🤣

Reactions: 2
So, do we think that when Nick sees Kyle , he starts to sing " Damn! I wish I was your Lover!" by Sophie B. Hawkins?
YES!!!! Susan Amen, hopefully you're here and taking notes!!! I can totally see the picture of Nick popping onto the screen at the "DAMN!!" part... let's see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jojo is live at Epcot. I have park reservations there today but will probably just stay home and watch the Orlando City game instead. Jojo got his girl a nice Burberry purse. Nice 👍

hell, even The Trackers- because here comes the Kyle and Casey Pallo show!! :rolleyes: :cautious:
Don’t worry, no one is moving over anywhere

401407C6-1CF7-4FA2-A144-6A3808F91D93.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
---
Ta Da! Susan! 🙏🙏🙏💍💄🙏💋💋 ___ She nails it! And she's just getting better and better.

Thank you Susan Amen! Your videos are leaps and bounds better edited than Kyle's. Kyle is right, "ppl be jealous" is true. I am envious of Susan Amen's skills and talents to make me laugh and smile daily. Without Susan's highlights of Kyle's daily dump, there is absolutely no way I can even hate watch his videos for more than two minutes. Susan's bite sized pieces of Kyle's crap is just the right amount to stomach.

Today's cruise video makes me believe that Susan Amen is the same talent behind Florida Resident Edits. I loved the old TV sitcom feel to it. The videos are tightly edited, with just the right amount of mocking and biting wit. Just the same way she showcased the Kay bros' antics. Since their videos have dried up, FRE has not been posting at all. I believe this is her new effort to bring some much deserved criticism to Kyle and his clown family antics. Somehow, I don't think we're going to have to wait as long as we did watching MK's channel fizzle out. Kyle seems to be doing a bang up job of bringing down his house of cards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
KP here. Not that I am begging, because I have a BMW, going to buy a $759 house. But you know my Birthday was last week. Someone contacted me saying they feel bad for not sending a Birthday Gift To ME. Just to let you know I always except gifts. And Remember, cash is the best gift. I really don’t need the money, I do YouTube.
But I found out by accident that they’re a company FedEx. That does same day delivery.

Reactions: 4
Birds of a feather, I'd say. ___ The difference is that Mr. I-Wear-Blackface & I-Think-Pedophilia-is-Funny & I-Jizzed-On-My-Cat Dawson has 20 million followers.
Wonder if he's paid Pallo for some private shower shows? 🤮

---
*btw: Favorite portion of Susan's masterpiece today was watching Casey Cuckqueen Doormat struggling to get through the door of that tiny onboard cabin with her big ol' pink suitcase and, rather than help her, Pallo just watched and didn't miss a second filming it.
She better get used to that kind of utter disregard from the vulgar slob and unlettered cretin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So , on today's video he mentions how expensive the cruise is.
It often said here that MiniSquatch knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.

He is impressed with price, with how "expaaansive" something is and, to him, that makes it better. If it costs a lot, THAT makes it better, and shallow vulgarians like Pallo evaluate things and people with that measure.

He's the rube who looks at the prices on a menu and if he isn't paying, he orders the priciest thing on the menu whether he wants it or not. When it's someone else's money and someone else is footing the bill, well, of course, money is no object. On the other hand, if he ever pays for anything, he witches and moans for hours about it and constantly points out that HE paid for it. It's nauseating and typical of a bottomfeeding social climbing nobody like he is.

He judges things and people by how much they have or what they can do for him. Money is a marker for him for worth. Honor, decency, charity and kindness are foreign to him for he sees no material or monetary benefit to himself in those virtues.

Pallo is what you catch when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park.

Oh, btw, if that couple o' days cruise on Virgin, considering the paltry accommodations they had, cost more than $700 / $900 each (considering there are all sorts of discounts to be had), they all got screwed harder than an ugly $10 Alabama streetwalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went to whatprank.com and ordered kylie the secondhand sex toy prank. I ordered it so he has to sign for it. It’s cheap and he will be SO embarrassed when he receives it at the post office.
That is great, and I just sent one to my niece for April Fool's Day. Thanks for the idea. BUT ... we know that Pallo Tribe reads here. Someone may tip him off to expect it.

Reactions: 7
Between twitter, YouTube, & reddit the hatters are hotter than a fryer at the American Legion Fish Fry! Trifecta of dumb ppl. Reddit had big issues with the birthday live/superchat pan handle session.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is great, and I just sent one to my niece for April Fool's Day. Thanks for the idea. BUT ... we know that Pallo Tribe reads here. Someone may tip him off to expect it.
I thought that also, but remember, he just doesn’t pay attention to his stans unless it involves free stuff or money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.