Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup! Even the BIG...EXCITING...FIRST...PALLO :poop: PILE...DAILY :poop: DUMP got the usual treatment.
SAD!
So, SEVEN, countem' SEVEN more of these visual "cruise" turds should be considered one big epic DAILY 💩 DUMP.
8 vids out of a couple of days on a mini Virgin cruise ? WTF? You'd think he was in a luxury stateroom on
The Queen Mary II and, after docking in LeHarvre had returned to NYC.
Gaaaaad', what a lazy ass thing to do: Watch him walk around, film nothing, film them eating and watching a scaled now MINI version of a Cirque du Soleil show... and add in some Spring Breakers partying? :sick: 8 vids? 🤮
Boarding Virgin Voyages ADULT ONLY Cruise Line
The Scarlet Lady For The First Time, I’m SO Surprised

(...and so stupid, so full of bullshit, so tit faced, and so over.)
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
175K subscribers☠ 💀☠
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
emoji-disintergrating.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Casey is so boring, I just can’t make it through a video with her in it. It says a lot about his audience if they think she is fun. I’d rather watch paint dry, at least I may stumble into contemplation about life and get somewhere. She just puts me to sleep.

You can tell from the Susan Amen video (comedy gold) that she was upset about Kyle shitting on the room because her family paid for it. She better get used to it. Kyle thinks he’s the star. At the start of the video you can see Casey’s Brother in Law walks fast ahead like he hates Kyle and the sister is overcompensating in laughter (chicken little) thinking how soon before our business blows up and Casey can dump this loser.

Reactions: 7
The room looked fine and he was so confused by a chair and table as if he has never been in dozens of other identical rooms before where he pointed out the chair and table. Call me Casey

It often said here that MiniSquatch knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.

He is impressed with price, with how "expaaansive" something is and, to him, that makes it better. If it costs a lot, THAT makes it better, and shallow vulgarians like Pallo evaluate things and people with that measure.

He's the rube who looks at the prices on a menu and if he isn't paying, he orders the priciest thing on the menu whether he wants it or not. When it's someone else's money and someone else is footing the bill, well, of course, money is no object. On the other hand, if he ever pays for anything, he witches and moans for hours about it and constantly points out that HE paid for it. It's nauseating and typical of a bottomfeeding social climbing nobody like he is.

He judges things and people by how much they have or what they can do for him. Money is a marker for him for worth. Honor, decency, charity and kindness are foreign to him for he sees no material or monetary benefit to himself in those virtues.

Pallo is what you catch when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park.

Oh, btw, if that couple o' days cruise on Virgin, considering the paltry accommodations they had, cost more than $700 / $900 each (considering there are all sorts of discounts to be had), they all got screwed harder than an ugly $10 Alabama streetwalker.
Yeah, I agree the room felt very Austin Powers to me and considering Sir Richard Branson is the owner of this cruise line. That reference is all too accurate.

The problem with Kyle is that even when he doesn’t like something he can’t just shut the duck up and appreciate the thought, or gesture that went into something.

He thinks his trailer park taste must be made clear. They were average accommodations no more, no less, you cruised on Margaritaville NOW this room isn’t good enough?

You share an apartment with two other guys with a grimy shower with scum all over it. You don’t even have coffee at home. Anything is a step up from how you are currently living my guy😉

he should be careful hopping in all these pools and hot tubs without insurance last thing he’d want to do is catch something and not be able to afford the co-pay if they no longer make the generic version of it lmao

He’s not married to Casey….YET. So if she thinks she’ll be able to quit working and give up their health insurance. She better think again 😂 kyle needs that for whatever mystery he had checked out at the doctors office in the ghetto that he went to.

Tossing in a chest tease for the old queens. And looky there, a mirrored reflection of the earlier-described underwear that "no one needs to see". How convenient.

C0ABD701-7EED-4173-AC23-3D2ED8B02736.png

• Sick
Tossing in a chest tease for the old queens. And looky there, a mirrored reflection of the earlier-described underwear that "no one needs to see". How convenient.

View attachment 2057243
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Looks like MiniSquatch had been combing that nappy mess for the camera. :sick::m ____Lil' thirsbaiting for what's left of his Gay & Cougar fandom, I suppose. 😂

Sorry, you pitiful squatchy' Wooly Bugger, even the slip & slides with Nick at the waterparks didn't work and this obvioius cringe won't work either.

fath1.jpg
:unsure::oops::eek::sick:
fath.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he should be careful hopping in all these pools and hot tubs without insurance last thing he’d want to do is catch something and not be able to afford the co-pay if they no longer make the generic version of it lmao
That reminds me I got the final bill from my hospital visit. $35,000 without insurance or $150 with full time employment

3DC6EDDF-E5AC-4167-9CD1-D23A14E7C97E.jpeg

Casey I said give me your number before I don’t want it any more. Well after this thumbnail today I’m getting close to not wanting it no more

I'm aware of the old formula Disney used when they extended insurance coverage to partners during Eisner's days as head of the company, in the days before marriage equality.
Since then, and the steps and formulas vary wildly around the country and in different states, in many, if not most, proof of cohabitation has to be presented to the company to "apply" for coverage to a cohabitating 'partner' today____ in the long overdue day when same sex couples can marry.

I have no way of knowing, but is Disney as generous toady? Could she apply for coverage for that grifting loser and have him added to her insurance UNLESS they demonstrate they live together and are a committed couple? ___ That almost makes me LOL, because he still crawls into that BroHostel pig sty with the other two men. She lives with other members of her family? ___ Again, it's puzzling.

This may be the kicker. He'll certainly WANT to be on her policy to extend his medical benefits and greatly lower any if not all costs to him. Winning! Even if she were to want to leave him, and she's shown no signs of that, quite the contrary, he'll want to keep her if for that insurance benefit alone.
"Marry me! I need health coverage and then I'll have more money, especially when what's yours is mine as well!"

Hell, that moonface, dowdy, desperate doormat seems so smitten with her Hairy Munchkin YT 'star,' she may be the one to pop the question:
git.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Casey looks great dressed up. Kyle looks like he is cosplaying as Charlie Sheen’s character from Two And A Half Men

1679843621270.png

Kyle rambling about YouTubers falsely click baiting. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He and Casey are both so amazed by the ambient lighting, which is funny to me since my entire house has a Philips Hue setup and has for several years now. I may be the only one who watches Disney vloggers with Hue Sync lighting active. Come over and check it out sometime Casey before I don’t want you to no more

Reactions: 4
Kyle Pallo #26 Kyle likes anal sex, Casey doesn't mind because she is never involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.