Kyle Pallo #24 Cruisin’ for a Disney World ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2027658
---
At Biergarten Kyle says he needs a “gallon” of beer. Casey incorrectly corrects him and says “pint.” Bro you drink liters at biergartens lmao

Kyle witches and complains because he is worried that they might be seated at a table with other people, just like on a cruise ship or at an authentic German Biergarten. He then says that he “loves trying new things,” unless it’s sitting at a table with new people apparently
---
Casey went to Biergarten three times in a month because she loves it so much. Omg 🤮 if your man doesn’t take you to Hollerbachs in Sanford for a date tonight then slide into my DMs Casey
This is the life that Casey Durliat has chosen. Casey Durliat made this choice. This is the life Casey Durliat wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh! That pinned plea. :ROFLMAO: Oh, MiniMan, it IS working. :LOL:
Your Tattle Total for yesterday's Pallo :poop: Pile: Your Daily :poop: Dump
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pinned by Kyle Pallo
1 day ago
This vlog was so good! Thumbs up the video and let’s have ur opinions down below

We Paid $100 To Skip ONE Line At Disney World..
Character Dining At Hollywood And Vine!

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo~
174K subscribers☠💀☠
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
3.7K ___ 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2027658
---
At Biergarten Kyle says he needs a “gallon” of beer. Casey incorrectly corrects him and says “pint.” Bro you drink liters at biergartens lmao

Kyle witches and complains because he is worried that they might be seated at a table with other people, just like on a cruise ship or at an authentic German Biergarten. He then says that he “loves trying new things,” unless it’s sitting at a table with new people apparently
---
Casey went to Biergarten three times in a month because she loves it so much. Omg 🤮 if your man doesn’t take you to Hollerbachs in Sanford for a date tonight then slide into my DMs Casey
Shhhhhhhhh don't tell him about all the good stuff in Sanford. Not like he will go but he may tell other idiots.

Reactions: 3
The most disliked channel in the Disney YouTube community Lmao

he’s the FL version of BLAB but maybe with even less charisma and self awareness if that was even possible. Does he get more dislikes than they do?
---
I hate BLAB because of the whole cheating thing but their overall video quality is way better in all aspects

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Dudley bringin' the heat and the truth. 👈 ✊
Giving MiniSquatch a little Daily Dose of reality. 👍
1678812002524.png

Kyle~
Just said goodbye to the parents. Had a blast! Little sleep but I feel this trip was a special one. Sad my sister couldn’t join, time to get some rest. Turning on Last of us ep. 9
default_profile_normal.png

Dudley2
Replying to
@ KylePallo
This is Kyle’s ex gf. Describing how he treated her. He allegedly punched a hole through a wall when she microwaved a potato for him. Casey D, you’ve been warned. We already see him making you pay for all your dates. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
EX.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
so... kyle... looks like your friend Sam is helping to throw/ host a media/ press event for Tron today.
Where you at, bro??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, looked like today's crap fest was watching the concrete as the Dull Duo arrived at the park; watch them shop for crap; watch them eat crap. That's it! I immediately paused it, scrolled though, and still was bored and repulsed by it. Four times just in quick stop, he was, with cameras in their faces, standing there with her in that 'Pallo Headlock,' she looking like a hostage and he feared she'd try to escape. ___ Just stomach turning stuff. 30 year olds going on 13...and I might be insulting 13 year olds.
He's evidently decided, and keep in mind because it's the easy thing to do, his Daily :poop: Dumps will be daily tit shows of his meandering around, 'living my best life,' nothing more.
"This is MY LIFE"...well, that's great if you're a Kardashian. They've made an art out of their anything-but 'reality show'.....and they also have a studio, name recognition, a production team, a marketing team....etc. to keep their $$$$ making machine going.

Pallo has a gruesome family, a rather homely moonfaced mousey doormat of a beard, and a niche YouTube channel with a tiny fan base to keep this going .
Well, good luck with that. Obviously, the cruise ship gifts, the staycations at top tier resorts, the $$$$$ and gifts are NOT coming in. (Much of that support came from a lot of his gay base, and he fed their fantasies with shower shows :sick: and 'is he or isn't he' crap.....BUT his thirstbaiting with Nick is not bringing them back or fresh subs in. They seem to have had it with the rapidly aging POS.) His sub total is as stagnant as a Florida bog in summer; his Patreon acct. is on life support...and on and on. The fans are leaving. Many other just pass by out of curioiusity and leave down votes.

And he continues to short change, criticize and degrade the greatest asset he has: DISNEY.
So from Disney and all at Tattle and those who are now aware of your grifting, conning fat ass Pallo, a big hearty ___
disney-logo-go-fuck-yourself.gif
And have a Magical Day doing it!

Reactions: 6
Susan isn't skipping a beat, and has already blessed us with the digestible version of yesterday's 💩. Amen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Loved right after Kyle said "We'll ALL get beers!", he turns the camera & happy clown Jerbear is shaking his head "no" with a serious/annoyed face, then upon seeing the camera on him, dopily smiles & wildly nods yes with that dull eyed vacant stare we all have come to know all too well. Once again, Kyle doesn't take the single additional minute necessary to clean up that bit of content in editing before posting. For a moment, the curtain was pulled back on that weirdo & I literally snorted

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Whoa! Was it that meal at the Germany restaurant that set this off? :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Just a taste of the weirdos who roam the swamps of YouTube. As much as I loathe a con and useless grifter like Pallo, this sort of off the wall diatribe is very strange and a rambling verbal assault from a troubled 'fan'... 'not fan.' :ROFLMAO:
I cannot believe 3xDAD or Sister-Wife, you know, Kyle's "team" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hasn't taken this down. (shudder)
Good lord. I have to keep reminding myself that THIS is a reply on his YouTube vid. Whoa.

c11SArdcoNfgmPVRblc1WAG8=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@brandonrowley3288
2 hours ago

To the Germanic Midwest. Check your cousins and ancestors that are over there. Many at their grandparents and great grandparents' level had Nazi cousins in Germany. Liars! Also Pallo Name Meaning. Hungarian (Palló): from a pet form of the personal. Hungarians killed 90% of the Jewish population. Beware of his subtle hatred and anti-semitism when he is speaking about anything he views as "Jewish" which is as easy as Nantucket Starbuck Family posing as hidden Jews selling coffee and which Hollywood can't exist because it is killing everybody which is a clear threat and why Hungarians kill. Again you are the star. English girls are not Italian French freaks either. Again Pallo you are not English stock you are from the Midwest which was settled almost completely by Germans that is your legacy Rosenbaum's used car lot burnt out provocatuer of the riots which started all of them in these German places. Edward Starbuck of Nantucket Island was a whaler. Haven't you had enough death Pallo! Must you continue to harass? People Claim to Have Spotted ‘Little People’ Resembling Dwarves Roaming Around Wisconsin. Again every Jewish child "Starbucks" according to widespread Disney trollism posing as bloggers. I'm so sick of it. Don't you realize that 72% of Jews marry out of their religion! Start thinking before you criticize the premise of Starbucks AGAIN you Nazi scum!

that-escalated-quickly.gif
....escalated quickly. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whoa! Was it that meal at the Germany restaurant that set this off? :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Just a taste of the weirdos who roam the swamps of YouTube. As much as I loathe a con and useless grifter like Pallo, this sort of off the wall diatribe is very strange and a rambling verbal assault from a troubled 'fan'... 'not fan.' :ROFLMAO:
I cannot believe 3xDAD or Sister-Wife, you know, Kyle's "team" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hasn't taken this down. (shudder)
Good lord. I have to keep reminding myself that THIS is a reply on his YouTube vid. Whoa.

View attachment 2028240
@brandonrowley3288
2 hours ago

To the Germanic Midwest. Check your cousins and ancestors that are over there. Many at their grandparents and great grandparents' level had Nazi cousins in Germany. Liars! Also Pallo Name Meaning. Hungarian (Palló): from a pet form of the personal. Hungarians killed 90% of the Jewish population. Beware of his subtle hatred and anti-semitism when he is speaking about anything he views as "Jewish" which is as easy as Nantucket Starbuck Family posing as hidden Jews selling coffee and which Hollywood can't exist because it is killing everybody which is a clear threat and why Hungarians kill. Again you are the star. English girls are not Italian French freaks either. Again Pallo you are not English stock you are from the Midwest which was settled almost completely by Germans that is your legacy Rosenbaum's used car lot burnt out provocatuer of the riots which started all of them in these German places. Edward Starbuck of Nantucket Island was a whaler. Haven't you had enough death Pallo! Must you continue to harass? People Claim to Have Spotted ‘Little People’ Resembling Dwarves Roaming Around Wisconsin. Again every Jewish child "Starbucks" according to widespread Disney trollism posing as bloggers. I'm so sick of it. Don't you realize that 72% of Jews marry out of their religion! Start thinking before you criticize the premise of Starbucks AGAIN you Nazi scum!

View attachment 2028230....escalated quickly. :ROFLMAO:
Kyle Pallo #25: Nazi Scum

I think we've got a winner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loved right after Kyle said "We'll ALL get beers!", he turns the camera & happy clown Jerbear is shaking his head "no" with a serious/annoyed face, then upon seeing the camera on him, dopily smiles & wildly nods yes with that dull eyed vacant stare we all have come to know all to well. Once again, Kyle doesn't take the single additional minute necessary to clean up that bit of content in editing before posting. For a moment, the curtain was pulled back on that weirdo & I literally snorted
I will say this was the first time I have seen KP's mom happy. She loved that restaurant! DDDaddd was hoping to go to Chicken Guy's instead. Like father like son...Das is Good:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hungarian (Palló): from a pet form of the personal.
Well, Brandon is clearly bonkers, but I checked the Hungarian thing and he's right, Pallo is Hungarian for... wait for it... Plank.
As in as thick as two short ones.
Hahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today we saw the Trickbetrüger, Kyle Pallo fail at pronouncing spaetzle. The word for grifter is gauner but I like Trickbetrüger better.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.