Kyle Pallo #24 Cruisin’ for a Disney World ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike, where ya at pal? Let us know if our guy got his Real Estate advisor starter kit and has a downline yet. He's got the kind of entrepreneurial spirit that will surely make him a successful business "owner"
I half imagine that fool to show up, camera in hand, at homes where 'For Sale' signs are posted in the yard and say, "Hi! I'm Kyle. I'm a real estate 'adviser' and Michael said it would be OK to film you and your home for my vlog.
I got a lot of people following me and.........whaaaaaaaat? Get the fu*k off your property? How rude. You're calling the cops? ___ Wait til' I tell my loyal followers and doxx you. You'll be sorry."

You know, it's telling when I look at that hyperbole, and think, even for a second. "That could actually happen." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes big deal about holding hands AND calls her his girlfriend in today's vlog. Here's another suggestion, Kyle. Stop pressuring her to do things she doesn't want to. People that care about each other don't do that, it's not cute.
---
Also, adults don't call food "nummy". Unless, of course, they're talking to a young child about their food being good.

Reactions: 13
I like PMM, I think he should watch the calorie intake. However, he is a lot more positive than Kyle.
exactly. like i said, PMM has replaced Kyle for my "Disney" content. I come here for Kyle's Lowlights from the people who are brave enough to hate-watch (well- here and susan Amen! LOL ) Nate just keeps it positive, lighthearted, and still gives information- just what i want in my disney content HAHA And he does just the right amount of personal stuff, I think. Like his recent move, he was just kind of like "yeah, I moved"- Kyle would've made it into a whole 2-month series of videos! Although- me being queen of the "shippers", I AM wondering what's going on with him and that Kristen girl- they seem to spend a ton of time together... HAHA
either way, kyle should take notes because Nate has not a ton more subscribers, but gets 2-3 times Kyle's views lately!

• Heart
exactly. like i said, PMM has replaced Kyle for my "Disney" content. I come here for Kyle's Lowlights from the people who are brave enough to hate-watch (well- here and susan Amen! LOL ) Nate just keeps it positive, lighthearted, and still gives information- just what i want in my disney content HAHA And he does just the right amount of personal stuff, I think. Like his recent move, he was just kind of like "yeah, I moved"- Kyle would've made it into a whole 2-month series of videos! Although- me being queen of the "shippers", I AM wondering what's going on with him and that Kristen girl- they seem to spend a ton of time together... HAHA
either way, kyle should take notes because Nate has not a ton more subscribers, but gets 2-3 times Kyle's views lately!
People watch Nate because he's the jolly idiot who eats everything. He is totally a character and what you see isn't what you get. He's an absolute prick off camera (we have friends who have encountered him) unless you are a fan boy/girl and swoon to him. He's nothing more than a grifting alcoholic with some serious issues. The main difference between he and Kyle is that he can act for the camera while Kyle can't.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So I'm just catching up... that video where Casey is cooking him food... disgusting. Cook for yourself! This isn't the 1950's Kyle. Men cook too.

Makes big deal about holding hands AND calls her his girlfriend. Here's another suggestion, Kyle. Stop pressuring her to do things she doesn't want to. People that care about each other don't do that, it's not cute.
Add it to the pile of proof that he's reading. Tattle called him out on this a few days ago.

People watch Nate because he's the jolly idiot who eats everything. He is totally a character and what you see isn't what you get. He's an absolute prick off camera (we have friends who have encountered him) unless you are a fan boy/girl and swoon to him. He's nothing more than a grifting alcoholic with some serious issues. The main difference between he and Kyle is that he can act for the camera while Kyle can't.
Can't say I'm surprised. Didn't he go through a nasty divorce? Not to get too off topic here, but I personally think they all have something strange to em - I hear Michael kay is now in a wheelchair, Adam the Woo is making content with De Governor, and the slackers are monotizing the birth of another child after swearing up and down they're unable to have kids.

FWIW - I lived in Orlando, we visited all the theme parks enough for three lifetimes - it gets old after you do it for a month straight, so I'd imagine if you tried to make that a job, and have to worry about paying your bills that way, it would cause you to lose your marbles in some fashion.

Reactions: 12
oh yeah... I'm sure most of it is an act. I mean i dont send any of these people any money, so the grifting part doesn't affect me. I just go by what I like watching. Nate keeps it positive, so i feel better after watching him, whereas after watching Kyle i feel like i just watched a man-child whine for 20 minutes, and what hes whining about is half of what most normal people have to deal with.

Last edited:
oh yeah... I'm sure most of it is an act. I mean i dont send any of these people any money, so the grifting part doesn't affect me. I just go by what I like watching. Nate keeps it positive, so i feel better after watching him, whereas after watching Kyle i feel like i just watched a man-child whine for 20 minutes, and what hes whining about is half of what most normal people have to deal with.
Can you imagine how insufferable he's going to be once he has to deal with adult responsibilities?

Can you imagine how insufferable he's going to be once he has to deal with adult responsibilities?
"This washer costed 800 dollars"
"Comment down below if you guys have had to buy a washer"
*walks back and forth in the woods* "*sigh, Guys, I can't believe my shower is leaking"
"We're going to HoMEE DEPPOOOT!"

Lord help us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who has dinner at an all-you-can-eat buffet, and then an hour later goes out to eat again on his "date night?" Just another example of how the two of them share no common interests other than her Disney discounts. Ever think of doing something (doesn't even have to be something romantic) that doesn't involve a Disney discount or freebee?

I totally agree. I watch Nate as well for the same reason. Honestly the best vloggers out there are Molly and Alan but Nate’s ok to watch. He doesn’t bother me or annoy me as much as Kyle.

Reactions: 6
Every time I see this constant 'headlock' it's just unsettling and creepy as fu*k. And she seems to be fine with it. It's isn just teenage cringe behavior. It's worse. It screams: "This 'thing' is mine. There are many like it, but this one is mine. 🤮 " And, "You ever try to leave and it won't go well for you."
Poor mousey girl truly must be unbelievably desperate for male companionship if she's OK with this. And to think he's got that camera in the other hand while he and she preens for his audience and he films it for his vlog. Truly both sick and sad.
amn1.jpg
I suppose this is the next step after the engagement?
azx1.jpg

So many red flags 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 and she's in love so she's blind (and deaf & dumb) to them.

"This washer costed 800 dollars"
"Comment down below if you guys have had to buy a washer"
*walks back and forth in the woods* "*sigh, Guys, I can't believe my shower is leaking"
"We're going to HoMEE DEPPOOOT!"

Lord help us all.
HAHA or in Target
"CASEY!!! Skip through Target!!! Come on, Casey!!!" (as shes trying to wrangle their toddler into the cart and buckle them in....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest video is titled "Date night away from the parents". What is he 14?!?!? Sounds like a friggin HS drama.
YES! When he puts his arm around her neck, it reminds me of a 16 year old with is first girlfriend! I HATE when he does that!! LOL
---
Every time I see this constant 'headlock' it's just unsettling and creepy as fu*k. And she seems to be fine with it. It's isn just teenage cringe behavior. It's worse. It screams: "This 'thing' is mine. There are many like it, but this one is mine. 🤮 " And, "You ever try to leave and it won't go well for you."
Poor mousey girl truly must be unbelievably desperate for male companionship if she's OK with this. And to think he's got that camera in the other hand while he and she preens for his audience and he films it for his vlog. Truly both sick and sad.
View attachment 2030436 I suppose this is the next step after the engagement? View attachment 2030470

So many red flags 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 and she's in love so she's blind (and deaf & dumb) to them.
HA! I just commented on another post this EXACT sentiment! (about the arm around the neck thing.)

Reactions: 8
I totally agree. I watch Nate as well for the same reason. Honestly the best vloggers out there are Molly and Alan but Nate’s ok to watch. He doesn’t bother me or annoy me as much as Kyle.
Not trying to tell you who to watch or not. Just letting you know Nate is an alcoholic tit speckled muppet fart in real life.

• Haha
  • Wow
"Welcome to the Pallo family Casey.
Every day with us is a Magical Day.__

a09.jpg
:rolleyes::oops::eek:
Where's the red clown nose I gave you?
I noticed you weren't wearing it. Why?
You think you're too good to wear it?"🤡😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't watch Nate killing himself with over eating
---
Oh Susan!! ❤

Make sure you like subscribe and comment to Susan Amen's video so it get top billing when you search for Kyle Pallo

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.