Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
I may be wrong but it seems to me there's been quite a few new tattlers and twitters joining us of late. Yet I can't think of a recent scandal that might account for the influx. Did he do something atrocious that I missed?

I think it’s a few things:

1. He exposed how much of a fraud he really is with the House Hunting storyline. Passive viewers might’ve been able to shrug off the smaller frequent lies of never doing this before and clickbait titles, but the home buying bullshit was very poorly made and in many ways insulting to watch. What type of audience is there that wants to watch a lazy arrogant fuckboy pretend that they’re rich? Not that many. And how many want to watch that fuckboy as he defames the homeowners and later describes his new passion for getting a real a tor license despite only looking at two homes? Then he doubles down when he gets logical advice, even the brainless start to see how delusional and hopeless he is.

2. His inflated ego and selfish twatness is so consistently present that it’s stench in unavoidable in all of his videos. Particularly with how he treats Casey after so many months of teasing the viewers. They see how he bitches about every ride she likes. They see how she dresses up for dates while Kyle’s worn the same hat for 8 straight months. To California Grill, on Casey’s dime. I’ve seen a few comments about it, and who knows how many more were posted but deleted. That on top of him drinking during his nephews baseball game and only buying him a cheap pin for the memories.

3. The drinking. Some people are fun when they open up more after a drink or two. Kyle is excruciatingly annoying when he’s sober don’t add liquor into this.

4. The awesome people on Twitter and other podcasts calling him out on the bullshit his cult has given him free passes for over the years. For every “surprise” Kyle tries to mix in to keep his shrinking fan base engaged, theres at least 10 people looking on Twitter to see if he’ll share a hint there, and finding the truth where he can’t block it.

5. A lot of his fans also feel attached to his family. Many of them follow Alexa on IG. Many of those saw that their Dad had kidney cancer and realized that Kyle never visited him while he was recovering. Some truths you can’t hide from, asshole.

Seeing his comments section, it definitely seems like a large amount of the delusional regulars have either woken up and moved on or are only commenting if he makes a video of particular interest to them because they’re bored of his redundant bullshit. There’s still a lot more delusional cult members than his roommate, but not nearly as many as the amount of views he buys would make you believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

AKW24

VIP Member
Oh so that’s where he must have caught the norovirus. I wouldn’t stay there
I wouldn't go anywhere KayLow has gone. At least until it's been cleaned and not with fabric softener.

I especially wouldn't go anywhere he has given a good review. (not that any reviews of his actually appear positive)
---
It seems like he was indeed hosted by the Wilderness Lodge in the Dells according their Facebook.
More so acknowledged that he was there. Note the word "unexpectedly"

1678215722905.png

---
AWESOME!!

1678215916250.png

1678216006594.png

1678216023740.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

bluebird33

Y’all get ready for a waterpark vlog from Boizzard Beach. Saw Kyle today getting on the raft ride with Casey this morning at Blizzard Beach. LOL I wish I had my phone at the time. For some reason he wears his swim trunks way up his chest. Casey looked normal in a beige swimsuit with black stripes. He has his dumb selfie stick and the CMs we’re mad he didn’t have the whatever he was using strapped to his wrist. I’m not sure why he does so many water park vlogs. He’s so visibly uncomfortable in swim trunks. He also looks real awkward with Casey like he doesn’t know what to do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

The Bat

I broke down and watched a bit of today's shitshow:

First of all, that’s how he dresses to fly? What the fuck is wrong with him? He wore shorts on a plane to NYC in the winter. What a tool.

His one goal for NYC: to see a rat. Aim fucking higher! How about seeing works of art at the Museum of Modern Art, or taking in an opera at Lincoln Center, or dining in an incredible restaurant? Nope. Not Kyle. Just wants to see a rat. Fuckstick.

The ‘button thing.’ It is public art, you dip shit. Inspired by the works of Claes Oldenburg. All Kyle wants to see is a fucking rat.

They’re acting like that pizza is Michelan star-rated.

He used the word num nums again. He’s almost 30.

All of NYC in front of him and he goes to a candy store. Again, he’s almost 30. What a fucking world traveler.

He actually walked into a building and shouted bathroom.

He said “that is it for the first installment of 24 hours inside NYC. We still have today and all day tomorrow.” There is so much wrong with that statement, I don’t even know where to begin.

My god. Not that he was ever a great vlogger, but his stuff has gone down hill so drastically. It is actually painful to watch.

Kyle: you are an idiot. Go back to Orlando and talk about chuggers and concrete.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Cristoff68

That Mother Effer is at the buffet telling us what’s in the buffet and called it Colored-greens!!! COLORED!!! I hate him so much!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

markvlinder

Chatty Member
He probably made a lot of dentist appointments but he forgot to click confirm.
He was very disappointed when they didn't make magic for him at the front desk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
So...What's up with the way he's approaching her from behind at the stove? It looks like he's afraid of hugging her and doesn't want to get that physical with her or he's afraid if he presses against her, she'll feel how tiny his pee pee is. Something is weird.
Because he is sexually attracted to men

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
And teasing about a ring, like, show us your hands! Awkward and stupid.
Only 10 minutes into today’s video & had to come here to mention this. Showing “The Pallo Family” on the tv, then asking her “Are you going to be a member of the Pallo family?” Ugh. She awkwardly answers “Uh, you tell me…”, & all in front of the parents. Just so incredibly uncomfortable & cringey. I genuinely feel for this girl. It’s blatantly obvious she really doesn’t know how a real, caring SO should act & Kyle couldn’t care less. Dude straight up seems to get off on making people squirm. He’s such an ass

• Angry
  • Sick

Dismom2

VIP Member
He’s such a picky eater I bet he doesn’t eat pussy.
🤮 :sick: 🤮 you went there!!! :-( now I have that image in my head.
you're probably right, though... between him being picky and her seeming pretty prude-ish I bet she doesn't let him anyway. 🤮
ok... that was 30 seconds too long spent thinking about that!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
There is no way that this clown had any type of stomach virus earlier this week ... and then chows down on salad with ranch dressing as one of the first things he puts into his body after his "miraculous recovery." The guy would have been on a toilet for hours afterwards if that had been the case. I have no time or respect for the gf at this point either. How could any sane human being stand being around the clown for more than 5 minutes. The way he puts his arm around her is cringe-worthy.

peedee

Chatty Member
I find it completely bizarre that he asked if he can "tage along" on his sister's birthday trip with their mom. What the actual fuck is that about?
Can't his mom and sister have a nice ladies only trip without the perpetual toddler tagging along? That would be my nightmare birthday experience but for some reason he just can't quit his sister. It's creepy to say the least.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
So an individual reached out to me on Twitter. This person states that a couple of years ago Kyle’s vlogs showed promise. This person advised his/her colleagues to take a look st Kyle for Disney’s media list. Kyle was invited to several, “beginner-Level events, he made some bad choices and refused to listen to” this person’s 20+ years of PR experience. “It was his dream to get on Disney’s media list and he’s blown it.” I promised to not reveal this person’s identity and I am going to honor this person’s request. I received two request for codes to join Tattle. One of them was from this person. I sent this person a code, so i hope we hear from this person on here directly soon or in the near future. I purposely made this post very general at this person’s request and I quoted verbatim where I felt it was safe to do so.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I was going to enjoy the day at Walt Disney World and spend a ton of money on food there but I don’t want to risk catching the norovirus like I see on YouTube so I’ll probably just go to the beach or hang out at home instead
---
Got our rooms booked at The GF and Mrs Chet is excited.
Grand Floridian? You should cancel that. I just saw a professional Disney influencer on YouTube said WARNING STAY AWAY from there. Maybe you should take his advice and book at Universal instead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19