Kyle Pallo #24 Cruisin’ for a Disney World ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinned by Kyle Pallo
30 min ago
Two more videos left with my parents! FYI Fridays video, there will be announcements:)
I wonder if they came to sign house papers, if he brings back I bought a house while they there then no they bought a house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
In todays vlog, Kyle admits he wasn’t invited to the Tron preview event for annual pass holders (at around the 14 minute mark). His parents were able to go ride Tron while he and Casey had their date.

So his parents (as AP holders) were invited & he wasn’t.
Is this evidence that he’s blacklisted by Disney?
How do these AP invites work?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In todays vlog, Kyle admits he wasn’t invited to the Tron preview event for annual pass holders (at around the 14 minute mark). His parents were able to go ride Tron while he and Casey had their date.

Honestly it's not too farfetched, there are a lot of stories of AP holders not getting all the AP notifications via email, etc. I have an AP and got the email to register, my Fiance who also is one didn't get one.

Reactions: 5
Wait… is he staying in the room with his parents? Even though he lives a few miles away? So weird

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

I think the AP previews are different than the Media Event. The people with APs are allowed to sign up to ride the ride... but they dont to have all the party and the food and the event that the media invited people got. So his parents just had a time to ride the ride, not that they went to the whole big event. That was only for the invited media people.

Reactions: 6

The AP previews are first come first serve. You have to log on and try to get a slot. They are not easy to get. Think virtual queue. It’s similar. I assume Klye was too lazy to make time to try to get a reservation. Point is the only invite you receive is to try to get a slot to ride.

Reactions: 5
The AP previews are first come first serve. You have to log on and try to get a slot. They are not easy to get. Think virtual queue. It’s similar. I assume Klye was too lazy to make time to try to get a reservation. Point is you don’t receive an invite to it.
So the parents made the effort to nab one of those highly coveted invitations ASAP - as any normal adult would do if they wanted to get on the ride. And typical Kyle just misinforms the viewer that he wasn’t invited because he couldn’t get a slot for whatever reasons (e.g. laziness, “too tired due to daylight savings time”, etc.).

Reactions: 7
People watch Nate because he's the jolly idiot who eats everything. He is totally a character and what you see isn't what you get. He's an absolute prick off camera (we have friends who have encountered him) unless you are a fan boy/girl and swoon to him. He's nothing more than a grifting alcoholic with some serious issues. The main difference between he and Kyle is that he can act for the camera while Kyle can't.

I’ve seen PMM in person not too long ago at Epcot and he’s huge. I didn’t approach him but he definitely puts on an act. He seems very sad, and I felt kind of bad for him.

Reactions: 4
New Thread...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.