Kyle Pallo #24 Cruisin’ for a Disney World ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got around to watching when they go to HS with his parents. As soon as they’re in the park he’s trying to get them to buy him food or coffee or “brown derby smells so good” clearly just trying to milk them for all they’re worth while they’re around.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Finally got around to watching when they go to HS with his parents. As soon as they’re in the park he’s trying to get them to buy him food or coffee or “brown derby smells so good” clearly just trying to milk them for all they’re worth while they’re around.
As Nathan the whale would say the Brown Derby menu is too "fancy" for someone like Kyle and Co.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like he's holding his invisible dick when he's hanging on to that selfie stick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So i was just looking at the ex, Jacqui's, TikTok again ( I think her family is adorable!! ) And noticed this older one that i'm assuming is referring to Kyle. Number 3 is reverent to our conversations here lately- "Asked me to pay for dates...". But all 3 are unreal and definitely scream "Kyle"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, he must reading here and is doubling down
It's working! We've got him dating a boring girl without enough sense to run when a creature skitters out from under the bed and puts a clown nose on her. Also, not smart enough to not jeopardize her job with his boorish behavior or to not pay for everything because he's a cheapskate, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
SHUT THE FUH-UP ABOUT THE $100.00! What a little B!+<# !!!
1. It’s only $25 per person.
2. I’m sure his punk @$$ didn’t pay for it so why is he bitching about it?!?!??

AND! He called it “Indian” Jones!
---
PS: at 21:41, did you see Dad3 seemingly shake his head in disappointment at Kylo?!?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So i was just looking at the ex, Jacqui's, TikTok again ( I think her family is adorable!! ) And noticed this older one that i'm assuming is referring to Kyle. Number 3 is reverent to our conversations here lately- "Asked me to pay for dates...". But all 3 are unreal and definitely scream "Kyle"
I did see one of her tiktoks where she claimed he would leave her notes every day to tell her what needed to be cleaned. I assume all three are kyle.

• Haha
Definitely ensure you get enough rest! You'll need a lot of energy tomorrow night at Disney's BIG media event and Tron private party :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5BA7F5B4-621E-4EA2-AEA5-CD6BC111F2E7_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SHUT THE FUH-UP ABOUT THE $100.00! What a little B!+<# !!!
1. It’s only $25 per person.
2. I’m sure his punk @$$ didn’t pay for it so why is he bitching about it?!?!??

AND! He called it “Indian” Jones!
---
PS: at 21:41, did you see Dad3 seemingly shake his head in disappointment at Kylo?!?! 😂😂😂
But when someone else is picking up the tab, of course, money is no object: $4000 VIP tours for the Clown Posse? (Not a problem when you can use someone else's funds to pay for it.) $150 glass of vintage brandy. (Fans used to be so generous.) One of the "most expensive room at Disney World" above the Contemporary with rooms for everyone and a great view of the fireworks. (Of course. It was gifted to ME so I provided it for them.) Little cruises, one after the other? (Easy peasy. My fans gave them to me.) __ and on and on.

But HE has to shell out $100 bucks at it's as though he's been taken for millions and he has to shout about it for the whole fu*king day.
giphy (23).gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.