Kyle Pallo #24 Cruisin’ for a Disney World ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey is in too deep now lmao. No normal person would post about how great it was meeting their SO’s parents on an Instagram story. It’s like they think they are a celebrity couple

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Go Dudley! ✊
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo~
Just said goodbye to the parents. Had a blast! Little sleep but I feel this trip was a special one. Sad my sister couldn’t join, time to get some rest. Turning on Last of us ep. 9

default_profile_normal.png

Dudley2
How was the Tron media event today? Oh right! U weren’t invited bc uve been removed from Disney’s media list. FYI, ur mods represent u! If they do it u get the blame. Isn’t a rocket science! Keep being a smart as$. How’s that workin out 4 ya? Wow! complaints really got u ratiod!
ddd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not Kylie finally winning at something in life. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤡
😳 wow! Go, Kyle!! 🎉🥂👍
And not a single vote for Nate/ PMM? I thought he wouid have at least a couple haters. Honestly, I do like his stuff, and he’s been replacing Kyle for my Disney content fix 😬 it’s fun doing little comparisons.
It’s like they think they are a celebrity couple
Yup. I think that’s exactly what they think. They think they’re gonna be the next big IG travel couple channel, like Trev and Chels or and a cutesy IG couple like Matt and Abby something. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Swear to god, I do think when you look closely skipping through his nauseating vids, one eye blinks and then the other, reminiscent of the independent motions of a cameleon's eyes.
ag1.jpg
:unsure: :sneaky:
200w (31).gif
:LOL:🦎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like from now on it going to be The Dumbass and His Doormat tit Show and they evidently, I'd wager, dream of taking this crap along now hoping for travels and vlogging from around the country, perhaps the globe,:LOL: and supported by YouTube, Instagram, Patreon...etc.
Can't you imagine the never-gonna-happen daydreams from them?

I still imagine some oily big-talking operator like that "real estate advisor" :LOL: 'Michael' talking them into Big Plans... or the Midget & The Mouse have convinced themselves they'll be the next YouTube power couple. :ROFLMAO: NEVER, ever, ever going to happen. They don't have the smarts, the drive or the intellect to set it all up, and they sure as hell don't have the financial base. Neither, certainly Pallo, has any ability financially to begin it. (*Unless she has a stash somewhere he wants to get his hands on.)

Further, that mewling mousey submissive dullard seems all in and fine with it. I'm just not among those who say they feel sorry for her ___ well, maybe I feel sorry for her in the same way I feel sorry for this sheep.

sheep-jump.gif

Reactions: 5
Yankee in the South is in London complaining about the Coke sizes being too small for them, but its more interesting content than the Pallo family nightmare and watching as Casey Durliat gets pulled in. Anyways if any beautiful British women want to come live with me in Orlando then come on over bc bumble over here isn’t too promising

• Haha
Today was the Tron media event. Guess who didn’t get an invite?!

Reactions: 11
Oh come on Erica, a regular vlog wouldn't cut it. That'll be a live stream with super chats turned on. (We love Alex's response though :LOL:(y))

08A28125-846D-4127-937D-8DC9B7CABC70_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
1FD2D4CB-3E4F-4218-A0B6-5F907D8E2CD3.png

Hey Kyle…Did you get the invite to the Tron media event? They had shrimp cocktail lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Casey is in too deep now lmao. No normal person would post about how great it was meeting their SO’s parents on an Instagram story. It’s like they think they are a celebrity couple
They really do believe that they are "stars." Kyle said to Casey at Epcot today when some grifter recognized the lovely couple: "I love it Casey when they recognize you. You are a star!" Casey replied, "No, Kyle, you're the star!" It must be truly mind-boggling to live in this alternate universe in which they reside. Hopefully someone will burst their bubble soon and inform them that neither one of them is a "star," except in their own minds. It does confirm why Casey stays with him. She has convinced herself that he is her ticket to fame and stardom. She should really set her goals a little higher, and they should be actual goals which don't involve the grifter.

• Sick
They really do believe that they are "stars." Kyle said to Casey at Epcot today when some grifter recognized the lovely couple: "I love it Casey when they recognize you. You are a star!" Casey replied, "No, Kyle, you're the star!" It must be truly mind-boggling to live in this alternate universe in which they reside. Hopefully someone will burst their bubble soon and inform them that neither one of them is a "star," except in their own minds. It does confirm why Casey stays with him. She has convinced herself that he is her ticket to fame and stardom. She should really set her goals a little higher, and they should be actual goals which don't involve the grifter.
That little flesh crawling exchange is worthy of The King & Queen of the high school prom in Buttfu*k, Alabama. ____ The dog & pony show, AKA: The GriftingMoocher & The MouseyDoormat, 'stars' are both untalented childish jokes: She's a neverwas and he's nothing more than a wannabe. Both are destined for obscurity.

They're 'stars' in the same sense that a local kid that won a participation trophy on Toddlers & Tiaras is a 'star.' Pallo's a failing niche demi-celeb in a heavily overcrowded YouTube niche Disney vlogosphere. And among even that crowd, he's earned the stature of an Ed Wood-'star', standing at the bottom of the heap of stars He can't even break the top 25 Disney vloggers on any list. He's known far and wide as an obnoxious and toxic pest, a failure banned from Disney and Universal media events, and, if he isn't very careful (and he's on a razor's edge), soon to be banned for life from the parks. Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough.

She is an obviously all too easily impressed and desperately doltish person who was stupid enough to be 'struck' by the fact some people recognize him online and he paid her some attention__voila LUV___ and she is stupid enough to feel she's hitched her wagon to a 'star' ____ but she will discover she's grabbed onto an anchor. ___ Both are low class creatures who have latched onto each the other for reasons: She wanted, desperately obvioiusly, the attention of some male figure and has convinced herself, in opposition to all reality and reason, that he is THE ONE, and she's found her Prince Charming ( a prince who calls food 'snot' and 'turds,' is a short fingered vulgarian, lies as easily as he breathes, and lives on panhandling and grifting) ... and he latched on to her for her Disney discounts, entrees to events, for some weird "lifestyle" shift in his tit show vlog that he hopes will get him out of the ditch he ran off into. Well, it isn't working.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.