Kyle Pallo #24 Cruisin’ for a Disney World ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But when someone else is picking up the tab, of course, money is no object: $4000 VIP tours for the Clown Posse? (Not a problem when you can use someone else's funds to pay for it.) $150 glass of vintage brandy. (Fans used to be so generous.) One of the "most expensive room at Disney World" above the Contemporary with rooms for everyone and a great view of the fireworks. (Of course. It was gifted to ME so I provided it for them.) Little cruises, one after the other? (Easy peasy. My fans gave them to me.) __ and on and on.

But HE has to shell out $100 bucks at it's as though he's been taken for millions and he has to shout about it for the whole fu*king day.
View attachment 2026629
That hundred was probably part of his rent money tho. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor baby just wore himself out walking around the park with ClownJerr' and ShrewMom. SAD
Probably needs a cruise and a spa day to recover. Get those gifts in ASAP! :ROFLMAO:
Little sleep? WTF are you, a cat? What the hell did you do other than witch relentlessly about spending $100 bucks? That wear you out? Sticking that damned camera in everyone's face while they talked, walked, ate and tried to avoid you?
qZy5YWXl_normal.jpg

Kyle~
Just said goodbye to the parents. Had a blast! Little sleep but I feel this trip was a special one. Sad my sister couldn’t join, time to get some rest. Turning on Last of us ep. 9
sleeping-toilet.gif
Little soldier didn't even make it to bed. Worked sooo' hard.

default_profile_normal.png

Dudley2
Not a good look when you pretend you bought a 3/4 million dollar home but spend your entire vlog complaining about spending $100 on a lightning lane. Then u admitted that you only tipped 8% even after Casey D’s discount? WOW YOU ARE CHEAP!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
$200+ for dinner.
$100 for the Lightning Lanes.

That’s more than half of his $500 credit limit. Man, no wonder he kept complaining. If he makes a $40 minimum payment on his credit card, how long will it take him to pay this off? Guess that’s why ”it’s not the right time to buy a house now.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Veronica’s got a point. I haven’t gone way back with Kyle, but I assume his attitude used to be far more fun & lighthearted when he worked for Disney. I suppose when one of your main sources of income, his patreon, lost half of its value & his new subscriber count is grinding to a halt, he’s a lot got more pressure on him. I could see it make someone without much else going for himself surly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Veronica’s got a point. I haven’t gone way back with Kyle, but I assume his attitude used to be far more fun & lighthearted when he worked for Disney. I suppose when one of your main sources of income, his patreon, lost half of its value & his new subscriber count is grinding to a halt, he’s a lot got more pressure on him. I could see it make someone without much else going for himself surly
I think it was easier for the veneer of "happy midwest yokel kid gets to live his dream of living in Florida and working for Disney" to shine through

He has no-one but himself to blame for his decline, which has shown that his happy go lucky "aw shucks" attitude was a facade. He's uncultured, poorly educated, has no sense of curiosity, etc, etc. (all things that we've covered ad nauseam).

He chose his "art" and deluded himself into thinking a vlog, with no proven success was a better decision than keeping a fairly stable job opportunity. That was a horrendous decision overall, and he's proven time and again that he lacks the capacity to think & plan strategically.

People stay with Disney for years. Sure it can be unglamorous work in a non-professional role, but it is a company that places emphasis on tenure. He needs to think about his business--well, like a business--if he ever wants any hope of turning this around.

I agree Veronica, although my relatively stable situation doesn't give me axieties, I'd be shitting my pants if I was KP. Except, instead of making diamonds, his failure to launch at 29 means run to mommy and clown daddy for support every time he feels pressure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
yup... Ive been watching him for years, and he definitely used to be more fun to watch. And when he was trying to reach that 100K mark he was actually putting more effort into his videos. Once he finally got that plaque, its like he stopped caring.
The other thing is that his "shenanigans" and "wide-eyed midwestern boy" act were more tolerable and "acceptable" when he was 23/24. It was actually kind of endearing. Now that hes 29 years old and STILL acting the same way- or worse- it's way past stale. And its showing in the "numbers"- views are down, subscribers are down, feedback is getting more negative. But instead of putting in more work and switching things up, hes going for shock value and hate-watch views by doubling down on the obnoxious behavior. People are now hitting a limit with it.
Like our friend Veronica in the comments said: Theres tons of other creators we could be watching, we dont need to watch somebody complaining for 20 minutes every day.

• Heart
yup... Ive been watching him for years, and he definitely used to be more fun to watch. And when he was trying to reach that 100K mark he was actually putting more effort into his videos. Once he finally got that plaque, its like he stopped caring.
The other thing is that his "shenanigans" and "wide-eyed midwestern boy" act were more tolerable and "acceptable" when he was 23/24. It was actually kind of endearing. Now that hes 29 years old and STILL acting the same way- or worse- it's way past stale. And its showing in the "numbers"- views are down, subscribers are down, feedback is getting more negative. But instead of putting in more work and switching things up, hes going for shock value and hate-watch views by doubling down on the obnoxious behavior. People are now hitting a limit with it.
Like our friend Veronica in the comments said: Theres tons of other creators we could be watching, we dont need to watch somebody complaining for 20 minutes every day.
Really spot on description Dismom.

And I think he'd said leaving Disney and vlogging full time was going to be a trial move for a year, to see if he could make a go of it. Does anyone else remember that?

That would have been a great time to do online further education, still around video production and the related field. Looking down the horizon and having a Plan B.

Reactions: 8
Since the meal prep, he has eaten out everyday. Well, damn. What was the point of that?
Kyle “Buffet” Pallo

• Haha
AD3130AA-4F8E-469C-8288-B0FC700EE6FE.jpeg

---
At Biergarten Kyle says he needs a “gallon” of beer. Casey incorrectly corrects him and says “pint.” Bro you drink liters at biergartens lmao

Kyle witches and complains because he is worried that they might be seated at a table with other people, just like on a cruise ship or at an authentic German Biergarten. He then says that he “loves trying new things,” unless it’s sitting at a table with new people apparently
---
Casey went to Biergarten three times in a month because she loves it so much. Omg 🤮 if your man doesn’t take you to Hollerbachs in Sanford for a date tonight then slide into my DMs Casey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.