Kyle Pallo #24 Cruisin’ for a Disney World ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair the dad is a school custodian so he at least should know if the floor is clean or not
---
Nice to see that while the entire financial world is in total chaos and sudden panic, at least one small town bank branch manager can relax with her family at Disney World

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG shut the duck up about the hundred dollars. That was insufferable. How many times did he blabber on and complain about the cost. I would be be so embarrassed to act that way.
---
Also, dude eats like a toddler.
---
Captain Bring Down Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG shut the duck up about the hundred dollars. That was insufferable. How many times did he blabber on and complain about the cost. I would be be so embarrassed to act that way.
---
Also, dude eats like a toddler.
---
Captain Bring Down Kyle.
Oooo I like this...

Kylie: Captain Bring Down
Casey: Captain Nap Time
Jerr: Captain Creepy Clown
Sus: Captain Credit Limit
Lexa: Captain Knee Cap
Nick: Captain Closet Cock

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adam The Woo is cruising through Vegas in a 100% movie accurate Delorean Time Machine going to 80s themed restaurants while Kyle and his Girl and his Accountant and his Clown paid $100 to ride a theme park ride that they have all been on multiple times before

Adam if you reach out to Stradman or Burlacher they’re not too far from Vegas and I bet they would collab with VideoBob on something

Reactions: 10
Willing to bet everyone around him pays because they know if he does pay, they will never hear the end of it. KC walking around the park and hotel all day having to hear Kyle complain about $100. She started repeating it as if she was losing her mind having to hear it for the 50th time.

He’ll spend $6-$10 on a coffee, $1200 to upgrade to first class, $30+ DoorDash but this stuff is too pricey? Ugh
---
Adam The Woo is cruising through Vegas in a 100% movie accurate Delorean Time Machine going to 80s themed restaurants while Kyle and his Girl and his Accountant and his Clown paid $100 to ride a theme park ride that they have all been on multiple times before

Adam if you reach out to Stradman or Burlacher they’re not too far from Vegas and I bet they would collab with VideoBob on something
VideoBob is great and i wish I’d gone to his shop when we were both in Dallas. I think he collabed with Hoovie and their phantoms

There is a video from his wedding where Steel Panther was playing (may have still been metal skool back then) and a drunk Vinnie Paul comes up to play drums then Chad Kroeger from Nickelback comes up and they all play a Van Halen cover.

Reactions: 1
He’ll spend $6-$10 on a coffee, $1200 to upgrade to first class, $30+ DoorDash but this stuff is too pricey? Ugh
---
VideoBob is great and i wish I’d gone to his shop when we were both in Dallas. I think he collabed with Hoovie and their phantoms

There is a video from his wedding where Steel Panther was playing (may have still been metal skool back then) and a drunk Vinnie Paul comes up to play drums then Chad Kroeger from Nickelback comes up and they all play a Van Halen cover.
Adam The Woo is interesting because his vlogs are also low effort, usually just him walking around pointing out what he sees. But somehow he seems to end up in more interesting situations than the rest of these vloggers (don’t turn this political)

917F7145-93E3-4688-B586-77FAF592F5F8.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Well, well...we (use of the 'royal' we here, of course) beg for your 'Thumbs up' :ROFLMAO: and your opinions___ oh, only positive and glowing opinions, not any of that Negative Nancy stuff or critical suggestions. 3xDAD will zap those mofos' quickly :LOL: ___ capische?

And today's vlog "...was so good." How do we know. He tells us in his opening pinned post... and he wouldn't lie.
200w (30).gif

So don't foreget to go by and let him know how you feel.
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pinned by Kyle Pallo
5 hours ago (*already ratio'd __ feel free to add to his total)

This vlog was so good! Thumbs up the video and let’s have ur opinions down below

👍970_____ 👎1.2K

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't forget his VIP Tour and $169 short serve cognacs. Or $24,000 BMW..
But that was when his channel was growing and he had 200+ Patreons buying him cruises, gifts and DVC points.
Now he has managed to alienate most of his benefactors he's finding the prices of things a lot more problematic.
Praise be to Jeezus for sending him Casey's discounts.

Reactions: 11
"Welcome to the Pallo Family, Casey. ____Every day with us is a 'Magical Day'!
___ You ever done it with a clown under a bed? ___ Who's this old crow to my left? "

a09.jpg

cfg.jpg
"I might just surprise you sometime."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What never ceases to amaze me is how quickly his every goal/plan fizzles:
Recent fizzles:
- no more buying a house
- no more non-stop cruises/travel
-no more eating healthy
-no more staycation Sundays

Also, why would anyone spend cash for a 2-night stay in the park when they have a place 10 minutes away??? Don't witch about spending $100 when you've wasted more than that on a hotel room (what am I thinking - I'm sure Casey picked up that tab, like she does every other one!) And don't witch about a $260 restaurant bill for 4 people for dinner - which you also did not pay for. (Also, quite generous of the Pallo clan to leave a big $20 tip for 4 people! $60 each x 4 = $240; KP said the dinner was $260; hence the $20 tip.)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I should’ve brought up every time I bought genie plus for my group. With two elderly parents it was worth it. But I didn’t bring up every 5 minutes that I spent around $700 on genie plus in 6 days. It would’ve been like this where it would be annoying after 5 minutes. Instead we all just competed on who would pay for the mobile order first. It’s called paying and feeling good to be around your family and being an adult and contributing your share.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
- no more buying a house
-no more eating healthy
- no more being a realtor
- no more birthday shout outs
- no more sponsors in credits
- no more Disney invites
- no more Universal invites
- no more bff Jojo
- no more new merch...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What never ceases to amaze me is how quickly his every goal/plan fizzles:
Recent fizzles:
- no more buying a house
-no more eating healthy

Also, why would anyone spend cash for a 2-night stay in the park when they have a place 10 minutes away??? Don't witch about spending $100 when you've wasted more than that on a hotel room (what am I thinking - I'm sure Casey picked up that tab, like she does every other one!) And don't witch about a $260 restaurant bill for 4 people for dinner - which you also did not pay for. (Also, quite generous of the Pallo clan to leave a big $20 tip for 4 people! $60 each x 4 = $240; KP said the dinner was $260; hence the $20 tip.)

How disgusting to leave a 8% tip!!!! I don’t eat at Buffets and I haven’t watched this video but that sounds low and I would feel like tit leaving a poor tip like that!!!

I just can’t commit to watching this crap. So I’d like to provide more but I haven’t been able to stomach much bullshit.
---
---

All of those purchases, gift cards have been sent to him, he never shows the receipt for anything. Because it would show the discounts applied.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
So they get to the park... wander over and film a closed RnR Coaster, a stupid concrete update... then wait outside of Rise of the Resistance for 30 minutes until their Lightning Lane opens up and then have to wait in line again there.

If they would have just walked over to Rise when they got to the park, they would have ridden it faster than what they paid $25 each for.

What a bunch of dumba$$es.

Reactions: 13
4:00 mark of today’s vlog & the charmer cluelessly boxes “his girl” off the sidewalk & into the mulch. Women across the world swoon. Never change, Kyle, you clueless dipshit
---
So they get to the park... wander over and film a closed RnR Coaster, a stupid concrete update... then wait outside of Rise of the Resistance for 30 minutes until their Lightning Lane opens up and then have to wait in line again there.

If they would have just walked over to Rise when they got to the park, they would have ridden it faster than what they paid $25 each for.

What a bunch of dumba$$es.
See you don’t get it. It’s simply how the well heeled live. Money is no object for Monopoly man Pallo & his brood

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.