Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone would blame him for taking a holiday but he could have had the courtesy to announce it properly, at the very least to his patrons. Leaving people hanging is so damn rude.
I agree with this. Of course he is entitled to a break. But he could have done better than just leaving a date that was barely noticeable and that he hasn’t even committed to. Maybe he could have said in the video ‘I’ll be gone for a week or so’.
But now everyone, including patrons giving him money have no clue when he’s coming back or what’s happening.
A simple update on twitter or even instagram would be easy enough for him to do but not even a word on there.

Reactions: 3
I agree with this. Of course he is entitled to a break. But he could have done better than just leaving a date that was barely noticeable and that he hasn’t even committed to. Maybe he could have said in the video ‘I’ll be gone for a week or so’.
But now everyone, including patrons giving him money have no clue when he’s coming back or what’s happening.
A simple update on twitter or even instagram would be easy enough for him to do but not even a word on there.
It's how he is. Others have said it and so have I. He just doesn't care about his audience. You can tell from his lack of engagement with comments and messages (unless you're one of a select few). He'll happily greet you in a park if it will make him look good on camera but dealing with people beyond that isn't of interest to him. From a cynical business perspective he doesn't understand customer loyalty, repeat business and word of mouth.

It's how he is. Others have said it and so have I. He just doesn't care about his audience. You can tell from his lack of engagement with comments and messages (unless you're one of a select few). He'll happily greet you in a park if it will make him look good on camera but dealing with people beyond that isn't of interest to him. From a cynical business perspective he doesn't understand customer loyalty, repeat business and word of mouth.
I think he used to care more than he seemingly does now. He used to encourage people to approach him to ‘jump around’. He seems to comment on videos he wants to do well to boost algorithm (like his cirque video), others not so much. Maybe he doesn’t feel the fun in it anymore, and this is what this break is. But at least have the courtesy to tell people how long you plan to be gone for rather than just a half assed flash of a date which most people missed first viewing.

I just checked his patreon as well and he made a post 12 hours ago saying ‘hi’, which I’m assuming is either an update or today’s video. But you need to pay to be part of the highest tier to be able to see it.

Reactions: 2
I just checked his patreon as well and he made a post 12 hours ago saying ‘hi’, which I’m assuming is either an update or today’s video. But you need to pay to be part of the highest tier to be able to see it.
He was asking for people's birthdays earlier so he can do shout outs. Obviously not great at calendar management, then.
I wonder if he'll be doing those exclusive Patreon livestreams too, because he hasn't so far, as far as I know.

I wonder if he’s regretting burning bridges with his previous full time employer and its accompanying benefits and health insurance? Im sure he has enjoyed his last year of vacation but maybe it’s time to grow up.

Reactions: 5
Complete lack of professionalism. Another display that Kyle’s focus remains on himself, not his community or viewers.

I wonder if he’s regretting burning bridges with his previous full time employer and its accompanying benefits and health insurance? Im sure he has enjoyed his last year of vacation but maybe it’s time to grow up.
He's a bit old for cast member / retail now but I'm not sure if he's qualified for much else. YouTube was his best chance of being a high earner but it seems that has stalled since Xmas. I can't see him turning that around without a major injection of fresh ideas and creativity and a real effort to engage with the fan base.

So OnlyFans or hustling down the meat packing district it is, then.

• Heart
  • Haha
He's a bit old for cast member / retail now but I'm not sure if he's qualified for much else. YouTube was his best chance of being a high earner but it seems that has stalled since Xmas. I can't see him turning that around without a major injection of fresh ideas and creativity and a real effort to engage with the fan base.

Wait why is he too old to be a cast member? Or be a merchandise host? Just asking because that’s what I am and I’m ten years older than him...

Reactions: 4

I don’t know, can you be too old to work at Disney? Richard Gerth who worked at the Grand Floridian as a greeter was 92 when he died.
I don't think Kyles resume/CV would look absolutely terrible, he’s had quite a bit of work experience, but I’ve always wanted to see what youtubers put on them in the gaps while unemployed.
He definitely needs to be more creative on his channel going forward though. Which means committing to things he makes plans to do, not go to Epcot and ride Frozen five times a week.

Reactions: 1
He's a bit old for cast member / retail now but I'm not sure if he's qualified for much else.
I don’t think there’s an age limit on being a CM. Sure it may not be as a VIP guide but I’m sure he can still work quick service or at a gift shop; though I am sure Kyle thinks that is beneath him though 🙄.

Exactly, so many of these Disney vloggers have nothing else to fall back on. What can Kyle, Dim, Ginn, PMM etc. actually do? No qualifications and no work ethic.

Wait why is he too old to be a cast member? Or be a merchandise host? Just asking because that’s what I am and I’m ten years older than him...
Right. That confused me. I think maybe scooby is referring to vip guide?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think there’s an age limit on being a CM. Sure it may not be as a VIP guide but I’m sure he can still work quick service or at a gift shop; though I am sure Kyle thinks that is beneath him though 🙄.

Exactly, so many of these Disney vloggers have nothing else to fall back on. What can Kyle, Dim, Ginn, PMM etc. actually do? No qualifications and no work ethic.

Right. That confused me. I think maybe scooby is referring to vip guide?
There’s Guides that have been working there for 30-40 years, so I don’t get that either. Feels like a low blow for cast members. I’m sure he didn’t mean it but just came across that way.

Omg new vlog posted. Poor baby bitching about how hard it is to be a vlogger. Working, working, working everyday. Sorry, not sorry that I have no sympathy for someone who spends a few hours a day in theme parks and goes on several cruises during a pandemic to hustle people out of their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s Guides that have been working there for 30-40 years, so I don’t get that either. Feels like a low blow for cast members. I’m sure he didn’t mean it but just came across that way.
Yeah it came across like a bit of a blow. That’s why I thought maybe he meant VIP. I haven’t done VIP before so I thought maybe it was only younger CMs. I’ve only seen younger VIPs.

Now I know that my assumption on VIP is wrong. So I’m stumped by the comment again 😂 I’m sure it was benign.

Omg new vlog posted. Poor baby bitching about how hard it is to be a vlogger. Working, working, working everyday. Sorry, not sorry that I have no sympathy for someone who spends a few hours a day in theme parks and goes on several cruises during a pandemic to hustle people out of their money.
The sympathy angle is interesting. Most of us are doing 8+ hours a day. Whether from home, office, hybrid, etc. Some of us working way harder due to the pandemic. Many people losing people or having their whole lives turned upside down from the pandemic. Going to parks and editing 1-2 hours isn’t a tough job. Boo boo. It’s so ridiculous. Maybe he needs an assistant like the trackers need a nanny with their barely part time “jobs.”

Reactions: 4
I know nothing about the others you mentioned, but I assume PMM could go back to Denny's. As I recall, Pallo has marketing degree (in an hugely oversatured market), and, other than Disney, I've only ever heard him mention working at Target.

Here’s a solution for him. Find a different job. Vlog as a hobby.

Reactions: 6
I know nothing about the others you mentioned, but I assume PMM could go back to Denny's. As I recall, Pallo has marketing degree (in an hugely oversatured market), and, other than Disney, I've only ever heard him mention working at Target.
Yeah, from what I’ve heard mention. It’s just Target and Disney. No vast work experience. Also, yes he did think retail at Disney was beneath him. I remember him mentioning it in a roundabout way in that why I left Disney video.

He literally made a sketch with a line to indicate how unbelievably hard and what an accomplishment it is that he vlogged 365 days.
Guess what Kyle? A lot of us got up and drove in hours of traffic through snow rain storms and flooding. We worked jobs in medical facilities saving lives or doing heavy lifting and manual labor making deliveries to make sure people are taken care of during the pandemic. Some of us risked our lives to make a living or make sure our loved ones were safe and provided for during your 365 days of theme park hopping, eating and super chatting on your cruises. You are disgusting to whine about your 365 of literally doing nothing to contribute to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Perhaps my misunderstanding but I thought Disney preferred college kids.
No, I meant no offence. And by CM I was thinking of character 'friends'.

God, he actually acknowledged my vlog addiction observation. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.